Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey, PKYEKians!Hug

We're not unaware that this show is full of bloopers, small or big, for whatsoever reason. Now, I've seen many topics being made on the bloopers in the show, and some of them are even repetitive. So I thought why not have a common destination to discuss all these eye catching glitches? I would appreciate if all the bloopers are discussed in this thread only and so many topics are not made on the same thing. 

Please feel free to let me know if you think this is a bad idea. I'll close the topic. The Mods may do the same if they feel that the topic is unsuitable. Otherwise, it would be nice if this thread is made a sticky instead of one of the DOTWs.

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 January 2011 at 8:30am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsysaadrockxmohit_rockstarPriyaThakurJinxRichaprerna26niru273celestaemi-neepearlNirjhor105BilliCat.ka7eelanatashu--AROMAL--prcnsdaisyluvAnamikaSJainangel_KSGK.S.--Signorina--radtozzyieffkhanIndigoBluesbmtdluvercupid-struck-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveMeekoArushiBSRoshni...Akaisha..adits7AmeresAisha.justadream.blossom1234Charu21--sunshine--Befikrecarisma2remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Neethi nice topicBig smile
i have 1 brand new blooper of yestLOL, which no one yet mentioned hereLOL

let me copy it frm other threadLOL

that bat logoLOL
earlier after that bat logo, they always show Chaandeena or Abhay, mostly ChaandeenaLOL

but yest they showed Kabir & his dadConfusedShocked, after thatLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyPriyaThakurPKYEK100Nirjhor105daisyluvka7eelaMeekoOsprisshowanwayasirjeeArushiBS.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Ashu: But they showed Abhay before the bat logo, right? Can that be called a blooper? I don't knowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Neethi, mostly after that logo they show RaichandsROFL, not beforeBig smile
but yest they showed Kabir & his dadLOL, may be new vampires in makingLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

choco-pieNirjhor105celestaeka7eelamadmaxineArushiBSsirjee.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hayye kyun?? No way, man!! I don't want thatOuch

Forget yesterday, aaj ka taaza blooper! Tracker goes to Pia's hostel to return her bag. She meets Pia also but when she takes her leave, she takes the bag with her. Abhay ka kuch zyada hee asar ho raha haiROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAY_RHr4eVercelestaeNirjhor105mi-neepearlAnamikaSJainmadmaxineMMBGSimi.SweetMeekojustadream.ArushiBSsirjeeremosalsa

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
good ideaLOL

.Jane..

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Neethi, i have not yet watched today's epi yetOuch, so can't tell u anythingUnhappy
i have to wait , till i return frm workLOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ka7eela: Thanks!! If we actually stick to only this thread, I'm sure it'll run into a 100 pages in less than two weeks!ROFL

@Ashu: Sure!!Big smile Ek aur blooper tha waise, which I've already mentioned in my other thread. They mixed up dates, rather years!! Lol! I'll let you watch the episodeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index