India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Big bloopers or hillary throughout?!

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Why start campfire and then sit in the car and push it all the way to a probable garage on the way?
Why did Annie and Arjun not call for a call taxi to reach the hospital?
How ie in what way is Annie expecting Arjun to convince her of his intentions?

Why did Geet not take off her dupatta when it started to get hot? why did she not try to break the glass door harder with something? Why was she shown to collapse, was that the only option? Heat exhaustion or heat stroke? CVs should have thought harder which one and what that coulkd mean for Geet and the baby. Overexposure to heat may cause brain damage, collapsing is a really grave symptom of heat exposure? What do the cvs want to pull? Neither physically harming Geet nor having her die?

Infact they should have researched, talked to some doc abouyt probable consequences of sauna induced hyperthermia and then taken it further into shooting, also empowering both Geet and Maan to perform fully informed act, not this ott but inconvinging plot that was shown tonight!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegpippadrdee142

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Friends, some response please
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
The bathroom scene is what got to me.  I was nine months pregnant when it was 115 outside (I lived near Death Valley) and I survived and so did my son.  She was in the bathroom for what, 15 min. max?  Also, why wasn't the glass steaming up?  Really?  Come on CVs!  While I could watch a static pic of GC for 30 minutes straight and be happy, if you're going to show us something, show us something that makes sense!  Sheesh!

Besides that, is the whole bathroom set to be a sauna? Tub, sink and all?  And if it is, it would take quite a while to heat up to where it could be dangerous.  Like no less than an hour.  Maan sure prayed a long time!  Plus, I can't imagine a whole bathroom having the capability to heat to that kind of temperature.  So silly!

Edited by saomom - 05 January 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loni

divy1 Groupbie
divy1
divy1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I have never  written before but when doc says she only save geet or the baby. how can u save 3 or 4 months baby. today epi looked nothing convincing not realesic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top