Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Floodgate !! (Page 6)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

According to the promo KN will drag A hind quarters back to TN and lock her in the room and then he will point the gun at Kesar. Hmmmm ........... Turkey is smarter than I thought. Now Baba won't give a rat's petutie. Whereas if he had pointed it at P Baba would have made qeema out of him. Miss Ironing Pants won't say anything either but will iron KN pajama later.
Honestly I am furious! I do understand that battered women are too frightened to speak and so far I have not been put off by Kesar's behavior . However when she started ironing KN clothes of her own free will and maybe out love I had to swallow some of my vomit. Underneath she should be seething and full of hate. Sorry I know it's not a popular view but I had to vent. She is becoming a big source of my headaches.

The thing with Kesar, she accepts everything...  DESTINY she said, how about fight for something, anything and stop blaming destinyAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hey ......ppl on start website i read on recap section it was written that krishna rufused to help pratigya n arrushi....i wish if this turns true.........but we know ion d end krishan WILL help them....... ......Angry just for pratigya......
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

[QUOTE=yummimommy]According to the promo KN will drag A hind quarters back to TN and lock her in the room and then he will point the gun at Kesar. Hmmmm ........... Turkey is smarter than I thought. Now Baba won't give a rat's petutie. Whereas if he had pointed it at P Baba would have made qeema out of him. Miss Ironing Pants won't say anything either but will iron KN pajama later.
Honestly I am furious! I do understand that battered women are too frightened to speak and so far I have not been put off by Kesar's behavior . However when she started ironing KN clothes of her own free will and maybe out love I had to swallow some of my vomit. Underneath she should be seething and full of hate. Sorry I know it's not a popular view but I had to vent. She is becoming a big source of my headaches.

The thing with Kesar, she accepts everything...  DESTINY she said, how about fight for something, anything and stop blaming destinyAngry
[/QUOTE

I think she uses destiny as an excuse. She is a selfish person who didn't even protect her children. She could have had kids had she told SS. He would have protected her the first four times. Instead ,it seems to me , that she was more worried about seeking KN approval and was willing to sacrifice her children. To me motherhood is the most important and selfless job there is. I  have been simmering for the last few days about Kesar. Better a manipulative P who atleast cares for her sister than a Kesar who only worries about herself. "What will I do?" "Where will I go?"  Just seem more important to her  than those kids she suppossedly wanted yet sacrificed for personal gain. Can't put all the blame on KN for this either>

I know I'm going to get an earful from people but let it be known that I have had to be very strong for one of my children and I can't imagine a mother who does not put her kids first.

Edited by yummimommy - 06 January 2011 at 8:46am
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by mia03

[QUOTE=yummimommy]According to the promo KN will drag A hind quarters back to TN and lock her in the room and then he will point the gun at Kesar. Hmmmm ........... Turkey is smarter than I thought. Now Baba won't give a rat's petutie. Whereas if he had pointed it at P Baba would have made qeema out of him. Miss Ironing Pants won't say anything either but will iron KN pajama later.

[/QUOTE

I think she uses destiny as an excuse. She is a selfish person who didn't even protect her children. She could have had kids had she told SS. He would have protected her the first four times. Instead ,it seems to me , that she was more worried about seeking KN approval and was willing to sacrifice her children. To me motherhood is the most important and selfless job there is. I  have been simmering for the last few days about Kesar. Better a manipulative P who atleast cares for her sister than a Kesar who only worries about herself. "What will I do?" "Where will I go?"  Just seem more important to her  than those kids she suppossedly wanted yet sacrificed for personal gain. Can't put all the blame on KN for this either>

I know I'm going to get an earful from people but let it be known that I have had to be very strong for one of my children and I can't imagine a mother who does not put her kids first.

word for word is my exact thoughts where Kesar, are concern. from the time a woman is pregnant she start bonding with her child, protection is #1. to tell you the truth if my hubby speak a bit harsh to my child, i have sleepless night, cry to sleep.
Kesar, is not ready to be a mother or wife...she is selfish, it is like if she fight for her rights as a wife, she will lose something, so why not sit back and accept rather that lose whatever she is holding on to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Exactly Mia the moment you know you are pregnant you whole world changes. A woman definitely becomes stronger. I don't think she is ready to be a mother either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDbabithaj

Go to top