Pratigya

Precap - Floodgate !! (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayano

watch out for nainajis floodsLOL

I have notified the Govt Ministry....They are keeping boats and ships plus life jackets  ready ....LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

Now we're talking real drama and actors worht watching. Can't wait!
Oscar worthy performances headed our way.  I'll bring popcorn too!ROFL

Until tomorrow people!

Tanths to you a very very very big hug Hug and Thank you.

May be coffee should be included... Need something to keep us awake. 
never had coffee before, if this keep up,  I may end up an addiction  to coffee.
Forget the coofee and popcorn..............we need to prepare 4 the floodsLOL
everyone get a boat or ship, umbrellas raincoats, life jackets, etc...........the greatest flood in history aftr noah's ark is about to come 2niteWink

I am not confident on the Boats and Ships...Remember this is whole Sax's ....we need Space Ships to travel out of this world , hang back in Space for few days till this flood subside......Big smile

hussainramso

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
maybe thats how the sax family generates electric power from all that flooded water Embarrassed

hussainramso

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I don't get it.... Naina is crying buckets now when she was the same woman who suggested to her husband to burn the belongings of both daughters, not only one. Plus, she was the one to turn her back and not interfere while her daughter got married to a married man. What a hypocrite!

Congrats Nainaji, you just won an award for "Worst Mother on the Planet". Clap

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I just watched the epi from last night...

Hami was right - it's a milion times worde to watch....

Words that decribe how I feel about the Saxstoopid Sisters and the CVs for making this epi are all Censored

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
According to the promo KN will drag A hind quarters back to TN and lock her in the room and then he will point the gun at Kesar. Hmmmm ........... Turkey is smarter than I thought. Now Baba won't give a rat's petutie. Whereas if he had pointed it at P Baba would have made qeema out of him. Miss Ironing Pants won't say anything either but will iron KN pajama later.
Honestly I am furious! I do understand that battered women are too frightened to speak and so far I have not been put off by Kesar's behavior . However when she started ironing KN clothes of her own free will and maybe out love I had to swallow some of my vomit. Underneath she should be seething and full of hate. Sorry I know it's not a popular view but I had to vent. She is becoming a big source of my headaches.

Edited by yummimommy - 06 January 2011 at 4:50am

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

According to the promo KN will drag A hind quarters back to TN and lock her in the room and then hd points the gun at Kesar. Hmmmm ........... Turkey is smarted than I thought. Now Baba won't give a rat's petutie. Whereas if he had pointed it at P Baba would have made qeema out of him. Miss Ironing Pants won't say anything either bug will iron KN pajama later.
Honestly I am furious! I do understand that battered women are too frightened to speak and so far I have not been put off by Keasr. However when she started ironing KN clothes of her own free will and maybe out love I had to swallow some of my vomit. Underneath she should be seething and full of hate. Sorry I know it's not a popular view but I had to vent. She is becoming a big source of my headaches.

Totally agree Yummi - I knowin the interview with KB she made reference to another actress so its sounds as if the character will continue, but quite honestly Shakti may as well pop her off......Kesar has failed from beginning til now to stick up for herself, and is apparently going to be sent to her maika.....that's so lame seing as she has never been, so presumably she'll be absent until  CVs return her with another actress.....

Mind Amma also said  sending her off to her Maika is just an excuse.....so it could be that they do try and pop her off??

God only knows! Too many reasons to be furious becauseof too many plots not being properly dealt with Argh!Angry

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I'ma agreein' with you MMG Smile

Go to top