Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

5th Januarary Written update Complete

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

(Credit:Shikha)

Hey guys I am here with todays update sorry about the last two days i had a family emergency as my dadi was ill and coudnt inform anyone i will give highlights of the epi after i did todays update from now onwards i will only be updating on mondays as its to much for me to update for 3 days Smile

Part 1 

@singhaniyas: Buaji is complaining about akshara in front of bhabhima and gyatri she says that with one hand she was cooking and with the other hand she was adding hind (what is explaination of this in english can smeone tell me) just because I told you to cover your head and you know hind is bad for me so you added it. gyatri says i told you not to add hind in why did you do it, akshara says listen to me, buaji says listen what the whole world no that hind is poision for me, akshara says i havnt added it in gyatri says accept your mistake why are you arguing for bhabhima says by listening to her you wont be small gyatri says thats whats wrong with them they want to do whatever they feel like (Deadgyatri always over reacts) akshara says but  buaji says so you think i am lying bhabhima says no its not like that, buaji goes its not me but your daughter in law who is lying. come with me i will show you akshara says i havnt done anything i am telling the truth. buaji says see everything for yourself they follow her. @meshwaris: the doctor is bandaging anshu's hand who is in pain he says did you vaxniate the puppy, shaurya says yes ages ago, the doctor says thats good but i will still give him tetnious injection, anshu says no i dont want it, the doctor says it will be done in 2 minutes you wont know now tell me what is your puppys name, he says jimmy doctor says i have two puppy's aswell its done did you feel anything, anshu says no, kaki says is it safe to keep the dog at home. doctor says why not its really cute  dadi says these creatures only now how to give love, nani says they only give pain nothing else and leaves,

@singhaniyas: bua ji says now you will find out the truth she says see here is the hind. Akshara says yes i did add it she goes see i was saying the truth, akshara says but i didnt add it to the rice, she says i seen you with my own eyes now you back out of your words dont you feel ashamed lying, gyatri and bhabhima ask her to accept her mistake, akshara says but buaji says sometimes she says yes and sometimes no how is your daughter in law. good thing i seen it if i ate it wonder what will happen to me she tells bhabhima she came to her brothers house with lot of expectations, no one will treat a guest like that what is happeneing with me, i didnt come to die now she wont speak as she made the food now you lot see who is lying she takes the pot of the food. she is shocked. (Deadbuaji is annoying)

Part 2

buaji says if it wasnt this then which one, akshara takes the lid and says thats what i was trying to say fom ages i did add hind but not in your rice but dadaji water and bhabhima told me to, she says thats good my rice got saved from now onwards when my food is being cooked make sure you dont add hind in anything else as the smell will also go in. Bhabhima says that hind didnt touch your food she says thats good daughter in law will know that if you add hind in my food i wont touch it and she leaves. gyatri says that i will finish off baisa rice, akshara says i will do it. gyatri says you do something else. @meshwaris: nani comes in kaki room and says where is my shawl kaki says its kept in your room anshu moans with pain, nani says varsha created problems for no reason kaki says its not like that he will be fine. Nani says but he wont stop playing with it and jimmy will bite him again and he will need more needles, you people dont understand what i am saying do one thing and dont let anshu play with him,anshu says no nani i will play with it and he didnt cut me, nani says when you get more needles then cry your a kid and wont understand. but everyone else should understand till the dog stays he will be a problem varsha is standing near the door. kaki says your exams are coming near and due to injection you didnt study leave jimmy with your bhabhi for few days, varsha enters calling nani she says here is your shawl and clothes. Nani says give me my shawl and keep the clothes in my room now go.

Part 3

@singhaniyas: bhabhima is cleaning buaji bed she says everything is done baisa now you go to sleep, baisa says it gets really cold in the night, bhabhima says i will keep a heater here, she says no kaveri i feel hot with it and you dont know when it will affect my body why do you keep these dangerous things if you have coals then keep them she goes i will ask maharji to bring them and i kept water here i will go now, when buaji stops her again and says i wake up in the night unable to go back to sleep keep some dry fruits for me bhabhima goes why not she sees nandani going pass and says where are you going, she says to my room, buaji says come and sit with me then go, she says does your inlaws keep you well, she goes yes buaji they make sure I am comfortable, buaji says to bhabhima how will you keep her in maayka, bhabhima says she never comes since she got married and she came with everyones permission this time, buaji says that many days isnt good dont keep her too long bhabhima says yes baisa i will bring the dry fruits and leaves nandani says i will leave now you go to sleep she says yes i am feeling sleepy close the light and go. @naksh room akshara is ironing and natik comes in and says do in in the morning she says no its buaji and she wakes up early he say give it to the dobi why are you doing it she says buaji dosnt like dobi. natik says why is she different from us mamaji used to make fuss but when you stop him he used to listen you cant say anything to buaji akshara says when nani used to do this, dadi used to say if a person lived there whole lifestyle in one way and if you want them to adjust your way its not possible and buaji, everyone respects her a lot natik says i was saying when bhabhima calls her and she leaves, @shava room: varsha is feeding jimmy milk and shaurya says that its jimmy's food time he goes now you have jimmy with you why are you worried she goes how is he with us, shaurya says he came he will stay we will convince nani, varhsa says kaki might tell him to leave now, shaurya says because anshu got hurt but he wont let it go and kaki nows this aswell.

she says that she said to nani till anshu examz dont finish he cant play with him, shaurya says i have full faith on him he is so cute that nani wont be upset W*H him till long he runs after nani after few days nani will run after him @singhaniya: bhabhima tells akshara to keep the dry fruits in baisa room and go carefully if she wakes up once she dosnt fall asleep quickly, I will take milk to your dadaji.  she goes what shall i keep these in, she says plastic will be fine she is taking in it buaji room bhabhima stops her and says that nothing plastic should be kept in her room thats why she moved all plastic ask if you dont know till baisa is here do everything right i will go and change it akshara says i will do it bhabhima says i will you go sleep. in the kitchen gyatri is filling water and bhabima comes, gyatri says what happeend she goes that akshara didnt know that nothing plastic should be kept in baisa room good thing i seen it in the end, gyatri says oh no a storm would been created in the house, gyatri says poor akshara she got scolded for the hind thing when it wasnt her fault, bhabhima says and she didnt know about the plastic thing and you know baisa anger.

Part 4

gyatri says she sets out do something but does something else, how much shall we tell her about baisa likes and dislikes sometimes i dont understand what she wants when and we scold her when its not her fault,bhabhima goes its our responsibility too in the morning bhabhima and gyatri are in the kitchen, bhabhima says everything is done according to baisa taste akshara enters and says i will do it they say its done akshara says is it late for me coming, gyatri says no we taught for a few days you leave it as baisa work needs to be done carefully, bhabhima says we will handle the kitchen for few days she can complain anytime and we know how she wants things done, akshara says i can ask and do it gyatri says you know her nature and how she reacted ovr a little thing yesterday so we taught we will do everything till shes here, akshara says but gyatri say there other household chores you handle them bhabhima says the dobi is coming and ask baisa if she needs anything, akshara leaves nandani is sitting down when her phone rings its mohit he says dont keep the phone down she says tell me baisa is coming towards that way, mohit says since you went we coudnt speak properly there are so many things i coudnt say, if we could meet once, she says no i need more tym he says we can meet once, she says buaji came here and if you come she will ask 100 questions and i dont want her to find out about our fight she sees buaji standing near her ends on nadani shocked face.

Precap: In naksh room natik says to akshara that why dont you do one thing make dal bati for her she will be happy akshara says yes.

Sorry for not updating last two days my grandma was ill so was worried, hmm wonder what baisa will do if she tells everyone or would she listen to nandani, she is damn annoying Angry how long is nani going to stay i thought you dont stay long at your daughters house

sorry for error or grammer mistakes

dont forget to hit the like button to thank me Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 05 January 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

28adeNas1kapaChetnaksnehasanjanamvatsarbatra98rohini_2007momsx3rgaurigujaratigirlbaliehabsfanoinkoinkzarak004pragyakumarmonicaynisnehER_ER_YAeshachdrpallavigoelsmile365daysnaksh_anginizohrabanupaulsibilagigusermani86archie76laddooFelsbar20BaalikargattuIp-AK4everradhika_23Rachu.mMadhavi_Divim916minkisihuA HUGE FANlastmindaddysgirl786teri_susan_Nancy_anizor_deepshi_moonlight08bholabearsamicuterahat_fahad8Serendipity....Akaisha..Suchi-NimbuMirchi-.Shriya.-_Divya_

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
the update is now complete guys
giguser Groupbie
giguser
giguser

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
AS you asked it's not hind it's Hing in indian language. In english - Asafoetida. Hope it helps.

Edited by giguser - 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
thnkxSmile

ARJRANSIDVARSK

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Gosh Bhaisa is always fussing about one thing or another! She is so depressing to watch! I fink Nani is an ok character compared to this Bhaisa haha! Hamesha Tamasha kara kar leti hai ye budiya! Kabhi ise araam ni ata! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSKSuchi-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

ARJRANSIDVARSK

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
raginibahukuni Groupbie
raginibahukuni
raginibahukuni

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Nataasha, You can't say such things here. There are many people in the forum who love this serial and its character. You should not say bad things about them at all as you will hurt their feelings. So baisa is too good a character in this too good a serialLOL

Edited by raginibahukuni - 06 January 2011 at 12:19am

Go to top