Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Woohoo -Shekhar Babua is Back

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Aww I m Sooo Soo So Happy..Finally our Shekhar Babua is backkk..With bang..!!The same So Hot,Cute ,so loving & caring..

The Anrgy young man is Back.. Loved that Killing Smile..He was looking soo Cute & Hot..Holding his Laali in arms...

That Fight with RV prooved Yes..Hes back.. Thank you CVs Finally.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ  Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Sweetgirl!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes that handsome hunk is back!! Abhishek must be reading the comments and said Okay I will become normal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Aww I m Sooo Soo So Happy..Finally our Shekhar Babua is backkk..With bang..!!The same So Hot,Cute ,so loving & caring..

The Anrgy young man is Back.. Loved that Killing Smile..He was looking soo Cute & Hot..Holding his Laali in arms...

That Fight with RV prooved Yes..Hes back.. Thank you CVs Finally.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

But our dear Laliya is gone...so who will carry this serial..Sumania or Rekhawa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am so glad Shekhar is back, now the fun begins. I loved the scene where he was hugging Madhav and Laali, it was such a cute family scene hope to see more before the show ends.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

yes that handsome hunk is back!! Abhishek must be reading the comments and said Okay I will become normal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes Lets hope he reads us..But He was again in so funny mood..Like see now I m normal ,so some one has to go mad...So Its Laali now...