Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

05/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Jiju ko yaad na hamari aai :. - Page 5

saman87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@mehr :I agree with you that she has been betrayed....She can call him a liar, thief or whtever lekin jo ilzaam woh Arjun per laga rahi hey he's not done anything like that! (Great! I am defending Arjun 😲😆)

ilzam ghalat hai judge sahab! i agree 😊 n see arjun's character deserves to be defended... akhir usnay kia kia hai? lol
if he's a liar... tou he's a liar with the most intense. truth speaking eyes!
if he's a chor... tou he's a dil ka chor!
ankhein kholo aro n woh dekho jo dikhta hai, woh nai jo tum apnay ap ko dikhana chati ho! 😆 (wah! kia dialogue hai?!) =p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sheetal: Thank you!! Makes us feel 😎 😆 *phoolo ki baarish*

@Saman: When it comes to defending characters, Anjana (senior Addian) is the best!

"if he's a liar... tou he's a liar with the most intense. truth speaking eyes! 😍
if he's a chor... tou he's a dil ka chor!
"❤️

*taaliyaa* Kya likha hey Saman! ⭐️

"ankhein kholo aro n woh dekho jo dikhta hai, woh nai jo tum apnay ap ko dikhana chati ho! 😆 (wah! kia dialogue hai?!) =p"
Wah! Another zabardust dialogue! *taaliyaa* Tussi chaa gaye! 😆

reminds me of a saying: "You can close your eyes to the things you donot want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things you dont want to feel" source i dnt remember

chalo i;ll take your leave :) I was supposed to empty my inbox lekin lagta hey aaj bhi nahi hoh paye ga

Bye for now dear :)
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~ Jealousy is all the fun you think they had. ~
arohi's cousins asking him when will jiju come to which arohi says......i know whom ur waiting for......😆
knock,knock,knock....arohi ur jealous.......🤣
arjun comes n kuki,kofee....run to hug him but chiku saves arjun........🤣🤣 not from kuki n kofee...but fro  arohi's anger.......🤣
arjun starts talking to them....but replies to their qs...refering them to arohi....arjun's gaze at arohi was worth-watching.....👏
You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

arjun is determined that arohi is the girl for him n him ONLY.....he praises her beauty while answering aro's cousin's qs......😳

arohi is jealous n that is so visible in her eyes.....

all our souls are written in our eyes.......

n arohi's eyes say it all.......😉
arjuhi's pole-scene was fab..........
A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you.

arjun tells arohi that this engagement ring is loose so u need not wear it...........n also.......U DONT WANT A MAN WHO IS ALWAYS AFTER U...N NEED SOMEONE WHO IS WITH U........👏👏👏

then the last car scene..............though it was painful seeing aro accusing arjun but still i can fee her pain also........the way arjun tries to wipe arohi' tear was so touching......😍
You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.
arohi think about this quote n all ur misunderstandings will be cleared.......
thats all from me guys......loved the epi...will give it 9 on 10 coz of dialogues n arjuhi's eye-talk......👍🏼

@evereyone- awesome analysis guys...loved it.....👏

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Mushirox: Thanks yaar :)

ZABARDUST post with zabardust quotes. Loved it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

U DONT WANT A MAN WHO IS ALWAYS AFTER U...N NEED SOMEONE WHO IS WITH U........👏👏👏

"the way arjun tries to wipe arohi' tear was so touching......😍"
Yep :)

Naye adday per miley gein :)
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail