Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

05/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Jiju ko yaad na hamari aai :. (Page 4)

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Girlslliiiizzz check page 2 I posted Arjuhi moments of the day LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperQuirky

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was gud! haha mamaji is such a nerd! Chiku the kabootar needs to stop acting so childish! haha x

Ayesha_glaDu_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Lovely take by everyone on luvely epi.no need to repeat the same points so adding some extra points.in epi i luved arjun possesiveness the most.is it not extra cute?possesiveness is a part of luv.he is feeling hurt because of chiku.he know chiku is a kabootar but still he is affecting him only bcoz he is near arohi.the way he says to arohi that be away frm chiku made me to feel his heart feelings.the way he wan frm arohi not to wear that ring tells how much this ring is affecting him.we know he is strong character but he has a heart too.how much he will bear?it hurts a lot naa.arohi put allegation on him for doing flirt with his cousins.i m upset with arohi on this.does she not know his cousins r behind him?y always a guy pay for it?she can say anything other than this but putting allegation on someone character is not only way to show ur hate for someone but i can forgive arohi because i can feel her pain.in jungle track she dedicated herself fully for arjun without taking care of everything but what she got as its result is more than heartbreaking.she cannot trust very easily now.we know arjun has true feelings but arohi does not know naa.she will be a dumb character without any selfrespect if she will forgive arjun very easily.her luv for him is visible but she cannot show it to arjun because of lack of trust.remember what she says to dj that she will hide her feelings deep inside the heart so that none can see it.arjun is slowly crossing all d boundaries which she has built around her heart in d same way arohi crossed all d wall which arjun had built aroung his heart.the difference is lack of a little maturity in arohi but arjun know it fully.he feel hurt but he never take it to heart so much because his luv is more for her n he know arohi luv him so it is his strength.in d last epi he wanted to see arohi smile because the person's smile whom we love is the most wanted thing for anyone.it shows how much he luv her?he treats her lyk a kid.he feel happy to do nok jhonk with her.he wan to bear arohi nakharas.he wan to listen her sweet bak bak.her sweet bak bak was the thing who made him to luv her n he wan n miss it a lot.arjun we r missing it too.plz do something big so that arohi can trust u.this season i m loving a lot of unspoken things a lot.it is making me to wake at 3am just like today.@sumz u hav seen sbs.chiku was extra hilarious naa n karan was extra cute but it was not d best sbs segment.there r a lot of sbs segments who give ur facial muscles good exercise.i lyked makeup dada segment recently a lot.kritika disclosed makeup secrets of karan which made me to say awwwwwwwwwwww.he is a bacha really.in free tym catch them.i m sure u will luv it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAyesha_glaDu_Nishsumz3secretkeeperQuirkymushiroxx

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

ROFL ... Mehru ... I love the baylan wala emo! muahahahahahahah is shoooooooooow cute.

Ayesha_glaDu_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
@Ash: Hey Ash, i'm Sumz

great pics! these are awesome.

@Sarab, hey, did you watch the sbs??? what did you think?

@Tanu:
i loved the SBS cause it made me laugh out loud at work seeing the dadi's dancing and hain cheeku ki jawani dance. LOL

but, will defo check out the other SBS sometime. Big smile

Ok, i'm off to watch the episode ..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_glasecretkeeper

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Loved the ring convo, so much was said by their actions. They can read each other well. Loved Shefali today, the way she distracted Chiku so Arohi and Arjun could talk was great!

I really hate that Arohi calls Arjun characterless, I know she's angry but that is no reason to call him characterless and compare him to Chiku. Sometimes she really does go too far and says things that she shouldn't.

I love Arjun, he's so sweet. He really does love Arohi because the old Arjun wouldn't have put up with half of what he is putting up with for Arohi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Du_NishsecretkeepermushiroxxQuirky

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Great take everyone...looks like everyone is in La la land...BlushingLOLMehr...bring them back!! and me tooLOL

@sumz...yup saw Munni sheilaa and cheeku ki jawani..ROFLKaran was totally enjoying himself..ROFL

P.S.. IF is eating my "Likes"Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87shaan17Ayesha_gla

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLchikoo LOLLOLbechara LOLArjun making arohi feel jealousClapArohi feeling jealousTonguei loved every sceneDay Dreamingbehind the pillar romanceDay Dreaming wow i loved it n
Arohi:shakal dekhi hai apni
Arjun:handsome hoon naWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeepermushiroxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index