Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

05/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Jiju ko yaad na hamari aai :. (Page 2)

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

@MehrsburryHug Hug Hug

good pointers! Thumbs Up 8/10??? Shocked  woot woot  … LOL (there is no jumping up with joy emo, so lol emo will have to do) LOL LOL LOL ... oh wait ... I got another emo Dancingman, this show is getting better day by day … yesterday you gave 7.5 and today a whole 8! Big smile Can't wait to watch tonight.

@Sanz good take Thumbs Up

@Eshu … holy camoly … itna bara or zabardust (as Mehru would say) analysis! Damn girl. woot woot.

Will respond to all later.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishAyesha_glapavsmushiroxxQuirkysecretkeeper

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hmmm........aarohi bss ker do yaar.........thak gae abb tou...:(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_Nishsumz3secretkeepermushiroxxQuirky

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@all ...ok, so I watched the sbs segment (sheila and munni). If you haven't, WATCH IT. Big smile

OMG Shocked I did not expect that at all! LOL Dadi squared as sheila and munni ... OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

By far the best SBS segment I have ever seen to-date! ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG i'm still in shock Shocked watching the dadis dance away LOL ROFLROFLROFL

Too good of a segment. Karan looked like he was having a blast with Sheila and Munni dadi ROFLROFLROFL I was wanting to join them too!

Karan was being a totally camera hog not letting Kritika join in tsk tsk Angry LOL Karan, i'm coming with a danda. LOL

Cheeku ka jawani bhi hain! ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't believe it. Even though it was just a tiny bit but still ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I loved it! OMG what expressions waaaow, and the body moves ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL by god I'm a fan. ROFL

CVs, please have a Cheeku ka jawani dance in the sangeet PLEASE!!! ROFL. ROFL Puneet is too good. His expressions are priceless! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shocked OMG, I almost wrote an analysis on the SBS segment. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95saman87Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishmushiroxxQuirkysecretkeeperpavs

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Heyaaa Girls Hug

My name is Ash, I will bring you Arjuhi caps of the day Big smile ...Oh wel I cant everyday since I am stundent, wife and mother, but I try my best EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Then..Lets get started

10 .

Edited by Ash_Smash - 05 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3Ayesha_glapavssecretkeeperQuirkymushiroxx

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
fortunately ive caught today's epi so quick pointers::

1)Hawt sizzling chemistry between the leads...kks really acted well today..the angst, the passion, the want was so clear in their expressions...good acting!
2)the two moronic cousins were damn irritating...we dont need ny more new entries in kmh2 man!  already it has tooo many characters to count ..not ny more additions!

3)cvs plzzz work on ur script n storytelling..how long r u gonna show arjun silently listening to so many gaalis n arohi in her upset mode...there has to be some new angle!

brilliant work mehr, shaan, angad-kripa,  n all others..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95MitEssHNimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3secretkeepermushiroxxQuirky

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
the episodes are definitely getting better n better! so the canadian cousins ko ehm ehm jijo ki yaad aye Wink n CVS ko finally un cousins ki yaad agaye! very lame over the top cousins, but i guess their main job is to be around arjun!
 arohi's expressions while asking for the ring and her reaction at her cousins closeness to arjun.. too good! n the pillar k peechay wala scene was fab too.
once again karan was too good emoting the hurt, "dard hota hai"... really he had the perfect amount of concern as well as frustration in his voice! Clap
overall a lovely episode

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95shaan17Ayesha_glasumz3Du_NishQuirkymushiroxxsecretkeeper

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Eshu -  wonderfulyy analysed along with decorations
 too good

Well i think arohi is doing all this to sum where down the lane convince herself that arjun is wrong but guess she isnt able to

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3secretkeeperQuirkymushiroxx

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@sumz
Im yet to watch the SBS will watch and commentTongue hope it was good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index