05/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Jiju ko yaad na hamari aai :. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@all ...ok, so I watched the sbs segment (sheila and munni). If you haven't, WATCH IT. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG 😲 I did not expect that at all! πŸ˜† Dadi squared as sheila and munni ... OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

By far the best SBS segment I have ever seen to-date! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG i'm still in shock 😲 watching the dadis dance away πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Too good of a segment. Karan looked like he was having a blast with Sheila and Munni dadi 🀣🀣🀣 I was wanting to join them too!

Karan was being a totally camera hog not letting Kritika join in tsk tsk 😑 πŸ˜† Karan, i'm coming with a danda. πŸ˜†

Cheeku ka jawani bhi hain! ROFL 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can't believe it. Even though it was just a tiny bit but still 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I loved it! OMG what expressions waaaow, and the body moves 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 by god I'm a fan. 🀣

CVs, please have a Cheeku ka jawani dance in the sangeet PLEASE!!! ROFL. 🀣 Puneet is too good. His expressions are priceless! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

😲 OMG, I almost wrote an analysis on the SBS segment. 🀣🀣🀣

Heyaaa Girls πŸ€—

My name is Ash, I will bring you Arjuhi caps of the day πŸ˜ƒ ...Oh wel I cant everyday since I am stundent, wife and mother, but I try my best 😳😳 

Then..Lets get started

10 .

Edited by Ash_Smash - 13 years ago
fortunately ive caught today's epi so quick pointers::

1)Hawt sizzling chemistry between the leads...kks really acted well today..the angst, the passion, the want was so clear in their expressions...good acting!
2)the two moronic cousins were damn irritating...we dont need ny more new entries in kmh2 man!  already it has tooo many characters to count ..not ny more additions!

3)cvs plzzz work on ur script n storytelling..how long r u gonna show arjun silently listening to so many gaalis n arohi in her upset mode...there has to be some new angle!

brilliant work mehr, shaan, angad-kripa,  n all others..
the episodes are definitely getting better n better! so the canadian cousins ko ehm ehm jijo ki yaad aye πŸ˜‰ n CVS ko finally un cousins ki yaad agaye! very lame over the top cousins, but i guess their main job is to be around arjun!
 arohi's expressions while asking for the ring and her reaction at her cousins closeness to arjun.. too good! n the pillar k peechay wala scene was fab too.
once again karan was too good emoting the hurt, "dard hota hai"... really he had the perfect amount of concern as well as frustration in his voice! πŸ‘
overall a lovely episode

@Eshu -  wonderfulyy analysed along with decorations
 too good

Well i think arohi is doing all this to sum where down the lane convince herself that arjun is wrong but guess she isnt able to
@sumz
Im yet to watch the SBS will watch and commentπŸ˜› hope it was good
@SAMAN:  i too liked the ring wala scene that showed some good chemistry.. u know the ones where u dont say much but speak wit eyes πŸ˜³

P.S: - Thanks a lot Pavs πŸ€—

where is Jaya today ?? [:S]
Sarab: Jaya must be busy or travelling :)

and why are u thanking Pavs? *raised eyebrow*

All: Replied on pg 1 :) Baaki kal :)

@New buddies: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish*
@Sumzberry: πŸ€— Zabardust post my Sumzberry! *phoolo ki baarish* You should open Adda one of these days πŸ˜ƒ I enjoy reading your takes :)

" guy keeps getting beat up or slapped by mamaji. 🀣"
🀣

"Really like Gouri's sari. "
Me too! ⭐️

"Shefali too smart, coming in creating a clean path for the love birds."
⭐️.....❀️

" Why cut off in the middle of a sentence … I'm all confused. Crappy ending. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ"
Exactly! I forgot to mention that in my take...they couldnt pull of that scene properly πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Even i use the same emoticon to show i'm jumping with joy πŸ˜†

Sumzberry, I havent seen the SBS segement...no time! πŸ˜” But i can imagine how it must be after reading you hilarious post 🀣

@Ana: Agar Aro bus ker dey gi toh show kaisay stretch kerein gein πŸ˜†

@Ash_Smash:
Hey Ash πŸ€— Welcome to our Adda :)

LOVED LOVED your Arjuhi caps ⭐️⭐️⭐️ You gave those effects yourself? πŸ‘

See the two pics below....this is the problem with close up shots! They end up focusing on their nose! ..2nd one is better...coz they took teh shot from above 😊

@Pavs: Thanks Pavs πŸ€— Zabardust quick pointers ⭐️⭐️⭐️

"we dont need ny more new entries in kmh2 man! "

"cvs plzzz work on ur script n storytelling.
"
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago