Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Look at Krishna from this perspective (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mitalpn

[QUOTE=2k6zmushtaq][QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=mitalpn][QUOTE=carisma2]
i know bechara baba..... now he has a jacket - he will be dabaang!
his hair looked nice aswell. dabaang dabaang dabaang

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
agree with you sis kriya needs to sit and talk prats should guide him what to do and how to do because yesterday when he was saing to tand c that wifey wants him to do a paper pen job it seems thereis a huge misunderstanding prats never wanted him to do such a job and she has not explained anything to him she is busy with arushi saga these days just leave her or this wek i am sure next wek she will b back into her senses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajcarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I have full faith in Pratigya, she will stand by him, come what may... we need to wait for a little till this Arushi fiasco finish.
Prats atleast told Krishna abt this  n taking him with them, I was happy, bcos i thought P gonna do all tht alone, escaping tht sis of hers. Prats was all calm when he gave bashing to Arushi,so she knows what krishna was doing then is right, n atlast she quips n pleaded him to tht for her atleast.Prats was held there between Hubby n sis, n sis told tht she is gonna end her life if they don't help her, so Prats took a step n pleaded her beloved hubby to support them. I think, this track gonna end in sending Kriya out of TN.....Approve
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I have full faith in Pratigya, she will stand by him, come what may... we need to wait for a little till this Arushi fiasco finish.
Prats atleast told Krishna abt this  n taking him with them, I was happy, bcos i thought P gonna do all tht alone, escaping tht sis of hers. Prats was all calm when he gave bashing to Arushi,so she knows what krishna was doing then is right, n atlast she quips n pleaded him to tht for her atleast.Prats was held there between Hubby n sis, n sis told tht she is gonna end her life if they don't help her, so Prats took a step n pleaded her beloved hubby to support them. I think, this track gonna end in sending Kriya out of TN.....Approve
agreed so do i
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

This is too much to expect from prats.I think if she rlly want to help krishna grow then she need to change her own perspective towards him and  the way she think or look at him "today".She need to rise up to the new level of her own consciousness yar.But i think its Krishna who always helped her to grow in many ways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

agree with you sis kriya needs to sit and talk prats should guide him what to do and how to do because yesterday when he was saing to tand c that wifey wants him to do a paper pen job it seems thereis a huge misunderstanding prats never wanted him to do such a job and she has not explained anything to him she is busy with arushi saga these days just leave her or this wek i am sure next wek she will b back into her senses
senses till the nex time. I'm just dissapointed in her character especially after her dialogue ABT OTHER THINGS BEING MORE IMPIRTANT THAN YOUR CHILD -sorry abt caps.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

i'd rather the thakurs entertain me and pratz leaves the house. I know you like kriya, i saw your like votes in the opposition parties posts, so .... This is how I feel.. I can't stand her double standards, in using your husband for your family.....AM sorry my standards are higher. I have a bigger and better brain then baba - then to fall for her pleading eyes.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

agreed so do i
she will do.
like she did that day, when his clothes were in the hall being kicked around - and she just walked past..... A caring wife would at least pick them up and put them aside somewhere. how can u watch your beloved's clothes being kicked around? everyone chucks a mental when krish does something bad to her - but she can carry on treating him like a twat? I'm upset - I feel let down - I thought she'd made progress - buh yeh whatever.

Go to top