Look at Krishna from this perspective

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I get the cue that Krishna's character is being reformed. All that he has been uptill now is being wiped out. I will miss the DABAANG character if he completely goes.

Okay getting to the point, Krishna is like a child, Pratigya is his teacher, she has taken it upon herself to SUDHAR him. Buh is she doing it in the right way?

A phsycologist will sit and watch and observe and will see that we have a good child here, a bit naughty, clever ... but rarely wants to be aknowledged for that. Innocent, uptil now has only known one way of life.... buh now he is being 'REFORMED' or deformed more like to the Sax's standards.

The way Pratz keeps telling him "Yeh Galaath hai!" That just makes him more angry, it breaks his confidence and his ego. For him it feels like everything I am and everything I think and do is it all wrong? Am I that bad, He has a tantrum...... buh his love for her pulls her back. In there own way the Thakurs are easily fooled, and forgive, whereas the Sax's are not so easily forgiving.

She needs to show him a way - rather than wronging his ways, she needs to teach him the right way. She tells him being a debt collector is wrong! Buh she has not given him suggestions.
And in a relationship even an ordinary one - where one partner is stuck - the other comes to rescue. Buh here why does she not come to his rescue? Give him ideas. Peepz making fun of him that he's asking Chandu and Tunna. Then tell me who can he ask? Please enlighten me.
He keeps asking, Hum parey likhey nain naa - hummm kaaa karey? So he's asking you for help - But why are you not helping him. You seem to think you have all the answers in the matters of the sax's. Then he wants your help, help him.

Try this on a child participant.

Give them a book to read. Every time he makes a mistake tell him he/she is wrong and see that child's behaviour and confidence fall. He'll walk off in a tantrum

Give him a book, let him read - if he makes a mistake read it out to him correctly, He'll feel better after being praised - He'll come back again tomorrow with a book to read.

Pratz needs to treat Krish in the same way, for now. Give him options, suggestions and support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I get the cue that Krishna's character is being reformed. All that he has been uptill now is being wiped out. I will miss the DABAANG character if he completely goes.

Okay getting to the point, Krishna is like a child, Pratigya is his teacher, she has taken it upon herself to SUDHAR him. Buh is she doing it in the right way?

A phsycologist will sit and watch and observe and will see that we have a good child here, a bit naughty, clever ... but rarely wants to be aknowledged for that. Innocent, uptil now has only known one way of life.... buh now he is being 'REFORMED' or deformed more like to the Sax's standards.

The way Pratz keeps telling him "Yeh Galaath hai!" That just makes him more angry, it breaks his confidence and his ego. For him it feels like everything I am and everything I think and do is it all wrong? Am I that bad, He has a tantrum...... buh his love for her pulls her back. In there own way the Thakurs are easily fooled, and forgive, whereas the Sax's are not so easily forgiving.

She needs to show him a way - rather than wronging his ways, she needs to teach him the right way. She tells him being a debt collector is wrong! Buh she has not given him suggestions.
And in a relationship even an ordinary one - where one partner is stuck - the other comes to rescue. Buh here why does she not come to his rescue? Give him ideas. Peepz making fun of him that he's asking Chandu and Tunna. Then tell me who can he ask? Please enlighten me.
He keeps asking, Hum parey likhey nain naa - hummm kaaa karey? So he's asking you for help - But why are you not helping him. You seem to think you have all the answers in the matters of the sax's. Then he wants your help, help him.

Try this on a child participant.

Give them a book to read. Every time he makes a mistake tell him he/she is wrong and see that child's behaviour and confidence fall. He'll walk off in a tantrum

Give him a book, let him read - if he makes a mistake read it out to him correctly, He'll feel better after being praised - He'll come back again tomorrow with a book to read.

Pratz needs to treat Krish in the same way, for now. Give him options, suggestions and support.

I ALSO AGRRE WITH YOU 100 %
THE WAY HIS CARACTER is changing
Always saying pada likha nahi hai.ok thats ok but ther is many thing in the life that school does teach it's learned by life experince and mistakes
I think his carac   become like a football that paratigya palying with it
she kicked him form this side to that side and
He is like helpless cant talk or giving opinions
has not seen yet today's episode . just came from college. 
more comments after waching
mitaly
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitalpn

I ALSO AGRRE WITH YOU 100 %

THE WAY HIS CARACTER is changing
Always saying pada likha nahi hai.ok thats ok but ther is many thing in the life that school does teach it's learned by life experince and mistakes
I think his carac   become like a football that paratigya palying with it
she kicked him form this side to that side and
He is like helpless cant talk or giving opinions
has not seen yet today's episode . just came from college. 
more comments after waching
mitaly

hhehhehe. u'll get a zor ka jatka then love. I'm begining to like Arushi better than her, at least she realised she was wrong- cried- apologised and cried some more. Now that really is saying something. hehehe
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hhehhehe. u'll get a zor ka jatka then love. I'm begining to like Arushi better than her, at least she realised she was wrong- cried- apologised and cried some more. Now that really is saying something. hehehe

zor ka jatka haye zoron se laga
haa laga
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

haa laga

shaadi ban gayeeee umar kaidh ki sazaaaa
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

haa laga

Shadi aur SACHHA pyar karne ki badi saja mil rahi hai hamara baba ko.
puara ka pura pisa ja raha hai  dono bahne milker hamara baba ko
Bechra .
 Sivay TUNNA, CHANDU   KIO HAMARA BABA KI BAT NAHI SUNTA

HAMRA BABA PAHLE SHER THA ,AB BAKRA BAN KAR RAH GAYA.

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitalpn

Shadi aur SACHHA pyar karne ki badi saja mil rahi hai hamara baba ko.
puara ka pura pisa ja raha hai  dono bahne milker hamara baba ko
Bechra .
 Sivay TUNNA, CHANDU   KIO HAMARA BABA KI BAT NAHI SUNTA

HAMRA BABA PAHLE SHER THA ,AB BAKRA BAN KAR RAH GAYA.

i know bechara baba..... now he has a jacket - he will be dabaang!
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i know bechara baba..... now he has a jacket - he will be dabaang!

he look out standin
the best 4rm the rest lol😆 ( i i just had to say sommit that rymes)
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you sis kriya needs to sit and talk prats should guide him what to do and how to do because yesterday when he was saing to tand c that wifey wants him to do a paper pen job it seems thereis a huge misunderstanding prats never wanted him to do such a job and she has not explained anything to him she is busy with arushi saga these days just leave her or this wek i am sure next wek she will b back into her senses
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have full faith in Pratigya, she will stand by him, come what may... we need to wait for a little till this Arushi fiasco finish.
Prats atleast told Krishna abt this  n taking him with them, I was happy, bcos i thought P gonna do all tht alone, escaping tht sis of hers. Prats was all calm when he gave bashing to Arushi,so she knows what krishna was doing then is right, n atlast she quips n pleaded him to tht for her atleast.Prats was held there between Hubby n sis, n sis told tht she is gonna end her life if they don't help her, so Prats took a step n pleaded her beloved hubby to support them. I think, this track gonna end in sending Kriya out of TN.....