India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Look at Krishna from this perspective

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I get the cue that Krishna's character is being reformed. All that he has been uptill now is being wiped out. I will miss the DABAANG character if he completely goes.

Okay getting to the point, Krishna is like a child, Pratigya is his teacher, she has taken it upon herself to SUDHAR him. Buh is she doing it in the right way?

A phsycologist will sit and watch and observe and will see that we have a good child here, a bit naughty, clever ... but rarely wants to be aknowledged for that. Innocent, uptil now has only known one way of life.... buh now he is being 'REFORMED' or deformed more like to the Sax's standards.

The way Pratz keeps telling him "Yeh Galaath hai!" That just makes him more angry, it breaks his confidence and his ego. For him it feels like everything I am and everything I think and do is it all wrong? Am I that bad, He has a tantrum...... buh his love for her pulls her back. In there own way the Thakurs are easily fooled, and forgive, whereas the Sax's are not so easily forgiving.

She needs to show him a way - rather than wronging his ways, she needs to teach him the right way. She tells him being a debt collector is wrong! Buh she has not given him suggestions.
And in a relationship even an ordinary one - where one partner is stuck - the other comes to rescue. Buh here why does she not come to his rescue? Give him ideas. Peepz making fun of him that he's asking Chandu and Tunna. Then tell me who can he ask? Please enlighten me.
He keeps asking, Hum parey likhey nain naa - hummm kaaa karey? So he's asking you for help - But why are you not helping him. You seem to think you have all the answers in the matters of the sax's. Then he wants your help, help him.

Try this on a child participant.

Give them a book to read. Every time he makes a mistake tell him he/she is wrong and see that child's behaviour and confidence fall. He'll walk off in a tantrum

Give him a book, let him read - if he makes a mistake read it out to him correctly, He'll feel better after being praised - He'll come back again tomorrow with a book to read.

Pratz needs to treat Krish in the same way, for now. Give him options, suggestions and support.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxb2011Mili27abcd2td_dhooma_umaMinnie.Mitu_babithaj....Poojie....

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I get the cue that Krishna's character is being reformed. All that he has been uptill now is being wiped out. I will miss the DABAANG character if he completely goes.

Okay getting to the point, Krishna is like a child, Pratigya is his teacher, she has taken it upon herself to SUDHAR him. Buh is she doing it in the right way?

A phsycologist will sit and watch and observe and will see that we have a good child here, a bit naughty, clever ... but rarely wants to be aknowledged for that. Innocent, uptil now has only known one way of life.... buh now he is being 'REFORMED' or deformed more like to the Sax's standards.

The way Pratz keeps telling him "Yeh Galaath hai!" That just makes him more angry, it breaks his confidence and his ego. For him it feels like everything I am and everything I think and do is it all wrong? Am I that bad, He has a tantrum...... buh his love for her pulls her back. In there own way the Thakurs are easily fooled, and forgive, whereas the Sax's are not so easily forgiving.

She needs to show him a way - rather than wronging his ways, she needs to teach him the right way. She tells him being a debt collector is wrong! Buh she has not given him suggestions.
And in a relationship even an ordinary one - where one partner is stuck - the other comes to rescue. Buh here why does she not come to his rescue? Give him ideas. Peepz making fun of him that he's asking Chandu and Tunna. Then tell me who can he ask? Please enlighten me.
He keeps asking, Hum parey likhey nain naa - hummm kaaa karey? So he's asking you for help - But why are you not helping him. You seem to think you have all the answers in the matters of the sax's. Then he wants your help, help him.

Give them a book to read. Every time he makes a mistake tell him he/she is wrong and see that child's behaviour and confidence fall. He'll walk off in a tantrum

Give him a book, let him read - if he makes a mistake read it out to him correctly, He'll feel better after being praised - He'll come back again tomorrow with a book to read.

Pratz needs to treat Krish in the same way, for now. Give him options, suggestions and support.

I ALSO AGRRE WITH YOU 100 %
THE WAY HIS CARACTER is changing
Always saying pada likha nahi hai.ok thats ok but ther is many thing in the life that school does teach it's learned by life experince and mistakes
I think his carac   become like a football that paratigya palying with it
she kicked him form this side to that side and
He is like helpless cant talk or giving opinions
has not seen yet today's episode . just came from college. 
more comments after waching
mitaly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiMinnie.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Always saying pada likha nahi hai.ok thats ok but ther is many thing in the life that school does teach it's learned by life experince and mistakes
mitaly
hhehhehe. u'll get a zor ka jatka then love. I'm begining to like Arushi better than her, at least she realised she was wrong- cried- apologised and cried some more. Now that really is saying something. hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.Mitu_

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

mitaly
hhehhehe. u'll get a zor ka jatka then love. I'm begining to like Arushi better than her, at least she realised she was wrong- cried- apologised and cried some more. Now that really is saying something. hehehe
zor ka jatka haye zoron se laga
haa laga

Mitu_carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

mitaly
haa laga
shaadi ban gayeeee umar kaidh ki sazaaaa

Minnie.Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

mitaly
haa laga
Shadi aur SACHHA pyar karne ki badi saja mil rahi hai hamara baba ko.
puara ka pura pisa ja raha hai  dono bahne milker hamara baba ko
Bechra .
 Sivay TUNNA, CHANDU   KIO HAMARA BABA KI BAT NAHI SUNTA

HAMRA BABA PAHLE SHER THA ,AB BAKRA BAN KAR RAH GAYA.

Minnie.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

mitaly
haa laga
Bechra .

i know bechara baba..... now he has a jacket - he will be dabaang!

Minnie.Mitu_

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

mitaly
haa laga
Bechra .

i know bechara baba..... now he has a jacket - he will be dabaang!
he look out standin
the best 4rm the rest lolLOL ( i i just had to say sommit that rymes)

Mitu_carisma2

Go to top