Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Problem with this drama!!! (Page 3)

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Its getting more and more confusing with every passing day...

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

So precisely, within a span of 2 months, they have successfully created an entangled Love Pentagon. Some fans want Akshay-Manjari, some Abhay-Manjari, others Ranbir-Manjari and Pooja-Akshay...Looks like the CVs are keen to follow the foot steps of Dee Emm Jii and undoubtedly will meet the same fate as its predecessor... Inspite of all the absurd and annoying storyline, DMG managed to run for several months only due to the Star Power of its cast...But this show doesn't even have that!!!

Coudnt agree more.
N honestly m a fan of no couple here.BEcause its so charmless.The weirdest was ajay.He started smiling n bang-He realises he's in love:P That's retarded;) 
Yeah.DMG was with all its drawbacks digestable but honestly i watch dis drama one episode per week just to c whose the 4th guy who'll fall for Manjuri.Its like so random;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion-Doppelganger-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i coudnt agree more-he show is already not good on TRPS...and the entangeled love story is making matters worse!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

So precisely, within a span of 2 months, they have successfully created an entangled Love Pentagon. Some fans want Akshay-Manjari, some Abhay-Manjari, others Ranbir-Manjari and Pooja-Akshay...Looks like the CVs are keen to follow the foot steps of Dee Emm Jii and undoubtedly will meet the same fate as its predecessor... Inspite of all the absurd and annoying storyline, DMG managed to run for several months only due to the Star Power of its cast...But this show doesn't even have that!!!

Coudnt agree more.
N honestly m a fan of no couple here.BEcause its so charmless.The weirdest was ajay.He started smiling n bang-He realises he's in love:P That's retarded;) 
Yeah.DMG was with all its drawbacks digestable but honestly i watch dis drama one episode per week just to c whose the 4th guy who'll fall for Manjuri.Its like so random;)
 4th guy..ROFL Hey you're right when i came to know there were three male leads and all were supposed to fall in luv with the same gal i couldn't stop myself frm laughing and i am wondering myself maybe a fourth lead is also there LOL!!
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

Coudnt agree more.
 4th guy..ROFL Hey you're right when i came to know there were three male leads and all were supposed to fall in luv with the same gal i couldn't stop myself frm laughing and i am wondering myself maybe a fourth lead is also there LOL!!

Lol.i m supposing ajeye ga nd in the end they'll b a whole queue n manjari will b like "uff maza nahi araha,do chaar aur new entries honi chahiye" :P
Big smile
forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Rofl. Loving the discussions here! This thread is far more entertaining than all the episodes of the show combined so far Tongue

Edited by forbiddenlove - 08 January 2011 at 10:02am
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

Coudnt agree more.
4th guy..ROFLHey you're right when i came to know there were three male leads and all were supposed to fall in luv with the same gal i couldn't stop myself frm laughing and i am wondering myself maybe a fourth lead is also there LOL!!

Lol.i m supposing ajeye ga nd in the end they'll b a whole queue n manjari will b like "uff maza nahi araha,do chaar aur new entries honi chahiye" :P
Big smile

But no one wud b gud enough for the princess i guess..LOL

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i dnt watch dis..d only thing i noe abt YIH is from d promos...
i agree i strtd to watch it..bt it was too vague and uninteresting...
manjari is an ordinary character..bt still she is d only reason one wud like to watch it...

no offense to d fans..just my pov!
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

Rofl. Loving the discussions here! This thread is far more entertaining than all the episodes of the show combined so far Tongue

Hehehehhee
Rofl
:P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index