India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Problem with this drama!!! (Page 2)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Though I am not a regular viewer of the show, I think that this show is full of oddities..The concept is nothing new...Infact it often takes silly turns..For example the other day I was shuffling with my remote and I saw the lead girl Manjari "searching for her true love" over the window of her room with binoculars, and voila, she finds her dream guy!!

There is not a single actor in the show who can act or emote properly...The lead girl is too loud and pompous and often irritating..The guy called Ajay (I guess so) has no expressions to begin with... Sometimes it appears that he is reading out a book instead of acting with emotions...Only the characters of Akshay and Pooja seems to be somewhat acceptable to me..

Over all the future of this serial seems quite bleak..I have a strong feeling that this show will, sooner than later, go off air owing to the formidable combination of talentless actors, non existent script and increasingly confusing plots...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I agree.

The story is going at a pace where I feel soon even it will not know where it is heading.

And Manjari - agreed Akshay loves her as he knows her for so many days, but some one like Ajay and and now Ranbir who just pops out of no where - I mean its too far fetched.

We probably need to wait and see how this drama will unfold.
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Though I am not a regular viewer of the show, I think that this show is full of oddities..The concept is nothing new...Infact it often takes silly turns..For example the other day I was shuffling with my remote and I saw the lead girl Manjari "searching for her true love" over the window of her room with binoculars, and voila, she finds her dream guy!!

There is not a single actor in the show who can act or emote properly...The lead girl is too loud and pompous and often irritating..The guy called Ajay (I guess so) has no expressions to begin with... Sometimes it appears that he is reading out a book instead of acting with emotions...Only the characters of Akshay and Pooja seems to be somewhat acceptable to me..

Over all the future of this serial seems quite bleak..I have a strong feeling that this show will, sooner than later, go off air owing to the formidable combination of talentless actors, non existent script and increasingly confusing plots...
Couldnt agree with you more.

The girl who plays the role of Manjari - defo nees to brush up her acting skills or if she is new learn it. She is plain irritating. Ajay is some who deos not know the 'A' of acting and Manjari's friends are far too irrittating.

Only Manjari's dad and Akshay are doing a good jon. Pooja also seems okay but hardly has a role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

You are so right.I agree with u:) only a miracle can save this drama;)
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Its getting more and more confusing with every passing day...

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

So precisely, within a span of 2 months, they have successfully created an entangled Love Pentagon. Some fans want Akshay-Manjari, some Abhay-Manjari, others Ranbir-Manjari and Pooja-Akshay...Looks like the CVs are keen to follow the foot steps of Dee Emm Jii and undoubtedly will meet the same fate as its predecessor... Inspite of all the absurd and annoying storyline, DMG managed to run for several months only due to the Star Power of its cast...But this show doesn't even have that!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion-Doppelganger-

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
You guys r right about the confusing plots and the wired love stories..Actually the cv'c r going a lil too quick in making ppl fall in luv which is the basic reason why ppl get irritated but i still hope Cv's hav something interesting in their minds...Ermm
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Its getting more and more confusing with every passing day...

Pooja loves Akshay
Akshay loves Manjari
Abhay loves(?) Manjari
Manjari loves Ranbir
Ranbir is uncertain

So precisely, within a span of 2 months, they have successfully created an entangled Love Pentagon. Some fans want Akshay-Manjari, some Abhay-Manjari, others Ranbir-Manjari and Pooja-Akshay...Looks like the CVs are keen to follow the foot steps of Dee Emm Jii and undoubtedly will meet the same fate as its predecessor... Inspite of all the absurd and annoying storyline, DMG managed to run for several months only due to the Star Power of its cast...But this show doesn't even have that!!!
You r right about the entangled love stories and its sometimes funny too this has to b the first show in which all the three male leads hav shown fallen for the same gal Silly......Hey and  there is no Abhay there,its Ajay!
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Hey and  there is no Abhay there,its Ajay!

Oops!! my mistake...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index