India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Problem with this drama!!!

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

The drama is too vague for me.Every Indian play that I watch or have watched goes through different phases.The best part for me personally is when the guy begins to fall for the girl;his confused state,his thoughts n all all help in developing the character aswell as the story but in this drama Akhsay already loved Manjari,Ajay fell in love with Manjari in such a rush that it was completely unrealistic.:s n now Ranbir n Manjari:s I mean it's completely rushed with ALOT of missing links.the charm is so not there.examples of mayur,arjohi can b taken.it seemed do good but in this drama everything is soooo hopscotch :s don't u think so?
Just my p.o.v!no offense intended.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rzaman19-Doppelganger-shivani003

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I agree....but you have to remember that the show started only a month ago. Its hardly been 2 months. Yes, everything seems rushed...BUT I also like that there are so many story-lines going on at the same time. Most of the shows are basically about different events happening around only ONE track....but here since there are many so many tracks going on simultaneously...it becomes trickier to handle and a bit more interesting to watch IMO (for eg...Pooja's marriage, Ajay's past and his singing talent, Ranbir's interest in getting Ajay to sing, Ajay's feelings for this new girl he cant seem to hate anymore, Akshay dealing with rejection and friendship, Parents involved in conflict...) 

Basically, they have created a decent backdrop to go in several different directions. Smile  

At the same time, what I don't like are the characterizations and the suboptimal performances by the actors (barring Raunaq) So lets see. 

Edited by forbiddenlove - 05 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i agree with what ur saying but if the writes wants to carry so many stories together,he should also know how to handle em na:S :P

The story goes in 4 different directions:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshforbiddenloveshivani003

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I agree with you totally....and to be frank Manjari isnt that great character that everybody would fall for her so soon...Akki has been a friend since childhood so thats fine, but ajay and ranbir??????? dont seem to be very genuine to me...

Anyways, I watch this show on and off and I dont kind of track it that much..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenloveshivani003

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Prateeksh-totally;) n wat makes it worse is the acting of Ajay:P even I watch it on n off;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshforbiddenlove

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i agree that the story's going too fast. But there r so many tracks going so i think making it go slow would becum boring to watch. And ajay's improving.

forbiddenlove

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
i think the tracks are unreasonable too-akki is understandable-he knows her since she was a kid-but ranbir and ajay....its nothing but wired!

forbiddenlove

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

i agree with what ur saying but if the writes wants to carry so many stories together,he should also know how to handle em na:S :P

The story goes in 4 different directions:D

Very true :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index