India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SOUL of d show was nt there 2dy:((((

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes d soul , d charm , d life of d show VIREN SOOD was nt there 2dy in d episode . n d episode was veryy veryyy boring wout him despite of havng thrills n suspenses . Plzzz Viren kinshuk come soon . i m missinggggg u soooo sooo much Cry . plzzzz come soonnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yes d soul , d charm , d life of d show VIREN SOOD was nt there 2dy in d episode . n d episode was veryy veryyy boring wout him despite of havng thrills n suspenses . Plzzz Viren kinshuk come soon . i m missinggggg u soooo sooo much Cry . plzzzz come soonnn

True moni.........this was the most disappointing episode,  and viren not even in one scene. Cry . ......... and what thrills and suspense yaar, it was torturing.......  
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

True moni.........this was the most disappointing episode,  and viren not even in one scene. Cry . ......... and what thrills and suspense yaar, it was torturing.......  
yaar me to missing himm......CTs pls brn back viren and his badmaashiyaan
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
reshu u r back...hai

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Resh Yaa Resh it ws damnn disapointing Episode 2dy n i fear ki they nt gonna show Viren tomm also . ohh nooo Yaarr if it happens then main toh mar hi jaungi yaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index