Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

If they are evicting one, why ask for votes 4 all? (Page 9)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

MB that is perception.. I judge people from what I see them in reality show. I liked Raja by seeing him in BB, else who would like such a character? My view of ST is purely based from how she carried herself in the show specially when Dolly Bindra was instructed to abuse her.

And lastly, I do not like people who constantly whinge about nominaion..Tongue (u know whom i am referring to)  The person I support must be bold enough to face the audience like Ravi, Raja and Vindu..  

Akash.. are you equating who you liked in previous  season with who you like now? Shocked  just cannot help smiling on the conclusion which your posts arrived at... Tongue LOL

Though I agree on ST part... on the whole she has carried herself well. She played smartly... that is what game demands... Also when another person is attacking you verbally with all sorts of personal things which is not related to the show, for most it is not possible to remain calm and many will give it back to that person especially when you are on national television and your reputation is at stake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

MB that is perception.. I judge people from what I see them in reality show. I liked Raja by seeing him in BB, else who would like such a character? My view of ST is purely based from how she carried herself in the show specially when Dolly Bindra was instructed to abuse her.

And lastly, I do not like people who constantly whinge about nominaion..Tongue (u know whom i am referring to)  The person I support must be bold enough to face the audience like Ravi, Raja and Vindu..  

Akash.. are you equating who you liked in previous  season with who you like now? Shocked  just cannot help smiling on the conclusion which your posts arrived at... Tongue LOL

Though I agree on ST part... on the whole she has carried herself well. She played smartly... that is what game demands... Also when another person is attacking you verbally with all sorts of personal things which is not related to the show, for most it is not possible to remain calm and many will give it back to that person especially when you are on national television and your reputation is at stake.

Did not we discuss before that there is no favourite this time? Offcourse I am not equaiting. I said there is no entertainer or clear favourite this time.. I am just supporting the best player who played the game best and with maximum possible dignity.
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Did not we discuss before that there is no favourite this time? Offcourse I am not equaiting. I said there is no entertainer or clear favourite this time.. I am just supporting the best player who played the game best and with maximum possible dignity.

We did... Shocked but from all your posts it does seem like you have a fav.. Wink LOL

Tongue

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

We did... Shocked but from all your posts it does seem like you have a fav.. Wink LOL

Tongue

that is purely from rhe grudge that my friends also picked a favourite.
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MithiBani

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ingloriusb.ArjunIsha.IshaMithiBani

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@MB: It's not for evication, check TB article, the air is cleared now regarding it.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBanifire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MithiBani

Come on!! They do spoil reality shows. At least Sara didn't give a flying fig and wore what she wanted to and acted how she wanted to. ST is in perpetual Prerna mode. She'll snap out of it when she gets out and mebbe slap a few ppl like hubby Raja. LOL LOL Great actor though, no doubt there!! 13 wks in Prerna mode...kudos!!

Akash, I too judge them based on what I see on the reality show. And I did like Shweta at times. But mostly I found her manipulative and shrewd who used other ppl to do her bidding. Manoj, Sam were shikaar of her shrewdness. Fine she doesn't whine when nominated but she's playing the part....the part of the desh ki bahu. Dead She's not like that in real life and this show IMO, is meant to show us the real sides of celebs. We still don't know who ST is. Nobody is THAT diplomatic. Hence she annoys me with her fake behavior.

Dolly was intrsucted to abuse her? Maybe...we can only assume. Again assuming that maybe she was instructed to do so coz the channel wanted ST to get some attention not wither away on the sidelines. But that got her attention, didn't it? Otherwise what good was she? Sleepy A proper snoozefest. Sleepy LOL

Ravi, Raja, Vindu were entertainers. ST is a big zero compared to them. And like Maya said..." The problem with taking tele actors is that they come with their share of rabid fans. In previous seasons, everyone enjoyed bashing all the contestants equally and sides were taken much later. First 2 months have hilarious discussions about every single contestant. With soap-stars the sides are taken since the beginning and it takes away the fun from the show and forum."

That is also another problem this year. These soap fans have no idea who the real person behind that character is but they come here and start raving about them like they know them inside out. In the previous seasons when the show started, no one had favorites coz we didn't know who really these ppl were. Dheere dheere, we got to know them and started liking/disliking them. But with soapy stars, all hell breaks loose. Crazy rabid fans in love with the character destroy the goodwill that contestant might be able to create. And that is the main problem. They destroy the fun before it starts.

Phew!! Long post!! Tongue LOL

Isha.Isha

Go to top