Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

If they are evicting one, why ask for votes 4 all? (Page 8)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

MB.. if you remember last year there were four finalist.. Vindu... Party LOL, Poonam Embarrassed, BI (Ishu ka fav LOL), and Pravesh (lavs ka fav Wink LOL). Voting had begun and then they offer money to one of them to leave the show and BI accepted it and left the show. That time too voting was on.. remember all BI fans were hurt and Tanny tweets were like oh what happen.. everyone was like then why ask for votes.. but then they said it will be given to some charity or something.. so same thing is happening now.. mostly there is money in that bag to be offered whoever leaves chosen by the finalist.. or there is prize money in that bag.. one of the two.

But my question is.. is it compulsory that one of them should leave??? I mean they can refused na.. on what basis BB is asking one to leave?

Wow I so don't believe that charity drama....all BS. Who's gonna check whether they actually donated or not?

Ofcourse BB creative team has been planning this since a month, then why ask for votes and then after votes come in, u send this bag in. Its not like they wake up that morning deciding to send that bag in. They are making it so obvious that its scripted...money and TRPs is all they care for.

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamingloriusbroshniipooja.s92Gujar.ArjunIsha.IshaaxeionThatOneGuyMithiBani

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I dont think they will eliminated someone.. BB is just making them scared so unke jo andar hai baher aye.. i think
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Ashmit pagla gaya he yaar,he was nominating himself, he is my only hope who can defeat shweta regarding votes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamMithiBani

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

Nothing worth watching to be honest.. BB showed the housemates (Veena included) a video of most of them saying things about Ashmit behind his back.. like everything Veena had said to Dolly, what Sara said after their argument, what Dolly says to Khali about him being disrespectful to women.. and he just reacted calmly saying everyone speaks about everyone behind their backs so it's no big deal.

Then BB showed the housemates (no Veena this time) some of the recent things that Shweta, Ashmit and Sameer have said about Khali. Ashmit said he is "na mard" and Sameer said "he can't even walk, how does he wrestle" and Shweta complains about how messy he is. Again, there was no aftermath as Khali didn't really react, but Dolly was constantly provoking him say he should have said/done this and what she would have done etc. 

There you go, two short summaries. Big smile

What a great summary. Thanks! Saved me from watching something that did not even cause heated argument.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28MithiBani

sejal07 Senior Member
sejal07
sejal07

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I think BB will ask the person chosen  ( my guess Ashmit) to take money in the box and leave the show or choose someone from remaining housemates who has to leave with the money.  Angry
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Exactly. Plus there was no effing need to get some soap-queen in a reality show cause she is ALWAYS in her serial mode which is annoying as hell Angry

I hope BB5 will have better people.. People like Hrishant and Raja .. ! Sam was a misfit.
Ah here we go again !! out of nothing..

Come on!! They do spoil reality shows. At least Sara didn't give a flying fig and wore what she wanted to and acted how she wanted to. ST is in perpetual Prerna mode. She'll snap out of it when she gets out and mebbe slap a few ppl like hubby Raja. LOL LOL Great actor though, no doubt there!! 13 wks in Prerna mode...kudos!!

MB that is perception.. I judge people from what I see them in reality show. I liked Raja by seeing him in BB, else who would like such a character? My view of ST is purely based from how she carried herself in the show specially when Dolly Bindra was instructed to abuse her.

And lastly, I do not like people who constantly whinge about nominaion..Tongue (u know whom i am referring to)  The person I support must be bold enough to face the audience like Ravi, Raja and Vindu..  
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akash08

I remeber but I think that was a bit earlier in the game. Nahin? What would someone do in that room for 2 days? Confused

Exactly. He will go on Friday and come back on Sat ? Doesn't even make sense. I don't think he would even leave the show. BB and its pathetic drama .. Pheww

BB lost the plot quite early on this year. It's something fishy, for sure. Confused

Exactly. Plus there was no effing need to get some soap-queen in a reality show cause she is ALWAYS in her serial mode which is annoying as hell Angry

I hope BB5 will have better people.. People like Hrishant and Raja .. ! Sam was a misfit.
Ah here we go again !! out of nothing..

Is it against the IF policy to express my views ?
Pooja, firstly I did not refer to any IF policy or said you violated one. Neither I am the one to decide or bother about this.

We were having some light discussion and specially I was interacting with my old pals after long time. I just found it disturbing that we need to again bring the most fought over topic and create seriousness in a lighter environment.

It is enitirely your wish what you want to write - my post only means I did not like it. Nothing with IF - feel free to ignore.

Go to top