Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

If they are evicting one, why ask for votes 4 all? (Page 4)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

MB.. if you remember last year there were four finalist.. Vindu... Party LOL, Poonam Embarrassed, BI (Ishu ka fav LOL), and Pravesh (lavs ka fav Wink LOL). Voting had begun and then they offer money to one of them to leave the show and BI accepted it and left the show. That time too voting was on.. remember all BI fans were hurt and Tanny tweets were like oh what happen.. everyone was like then why ask for votes.. but then they said it will be given to some charity or something.. so same thing is happening now.. mostly there is money in that bag to be offered whoever leaves chosen by the finalist.. or there is prize money in that bag.. one of the two.

But my question is.. is it compulsory that one of them should leave??? I mean they can refused na.. on what basis BB is asking one to leave?

Good analysis Sweta. I think the one sure to loose takes the bag  and then BB anounces he was the higest vote puller. Keeps everyone happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnAutumn.MithiBani

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

LOL!! So true!! This year it's the worst!! Ashmit spoke like he knew what he had to say and Shweta was flabbergasted that someone could talk like that. LMAO!! Too funny!! LOL LOL

yeah, Ashmit was talking as if he had rehearsed the whole thing.. Confused so suddenly he took the decision.. at least last year BI was shown contemplating what to do and all, asking everybody around in the house so many times.. but here Ashmit did one self talk and voila his decision was ready.... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBaniFaraan92

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Yeah, it seems very very fishy. Maybe they'll all take Khali's name and then it'll be announced that eviction nahin top two main chala gaya contestant. Confused

Yea I think that will happen, another one of their deceitful ploys!

Edited by prodigy007 - 05 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

LOL!! So true!! This year it's the worst!! Ashmit spoke like he knew what he had to say and Shweta was flabbergasted that someone could talk like that. LMAO!! Too funny!! LOL LOL

yeah, Ashmit was talking as if he had rehearsed the whole thing.. Confused so suddenly he took the decision.. at least last year BI was shown contemplating what to do and all, asking everybody around in the house so many times.. but here Ashmit did one self talk and voila his decision was ready.... Confused

They didn't even show the self talk yaar. First sang the rehearsed line about Diplomatic Dolly being a single Mother, Lovu etc...which has been a standard line this season Ermm and then says something vague about Khali and Dolly and then takes his own name!!! Shocked Shocked Kisko pagal bana rahe hain yeh log?? LOL LOL

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

MB.. if you remember last year there were four finalist.. Vindu... Party LOL, Poonam Embarrassed, BI (Ishu ka fav LOL), and Pravesh (lavs ka fav Wink LOL). Voting had begun and then they offer money to one of them to leave the show and BI accepted it and left the show. That time too voting was on.. remember all BI fans were hurt and Tanny tweets were like oh what happen.. everyone was like then why ask for votes.. but then they said it will be given to some charity or something.. so same thing is happening now.. mostly there is money in that bag to be offered whoever leaves chosen by the finalist.. or there is prize money in that bag.. one of the two.

But my question is.. is it compulsory that one of them should leave??? I mean they can refused na.. on what basis BB is asking one to leave?

Yeah I remember Sweta but that was voluntary exit. BI chose to leave with the money. This time they can't say 'Hey you, take the chillad and get the hell out!!'. LOL I remember Tanzy whining big time and Bakki feeling about this big. Tongue LOL

Yes MB, that is why I said can they make it compulsory?? Why would not anyone of them ask BB on what basis you are asking us to go when we are in the finale.. Not a single person thought this out loud too. They are not showing something for sure. I mean not even once did anyone say if we are finalist why should we leave... it is not as if they are offered money. Or may be BB is just asking this to see how they react.. but contestants surely do not know if it is true.. so they should have at least thought out loud and hopefully BB team should have shown us.

In the precap also there was nothing related to it.

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Yeah, it seems very very fishy. Maybe they'll all take Khali's name and then it'll be announced that eviction nahin top two main chala gaya contestant. Confused

Yea I think that will happen, another one of their deceitful ploys!

Could be BB in pravachan mode. ErmmSaying the most selfless person refused to take anyone's name and that person is Ashmit and hence he is the finalist with one/two more housemate.  Hey Ram!! Watch your ploys BB!! Sleepy Sleepy

aaryamGujar

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Yeah I remember Sweta but that was voluntary exit. BI chose to leave with the money. This time they can't say 'Hey you, take the chillad and get the hell out!!'. LOL I remember Tanzy whining big time and Bakki feeling about this big. Tongue LOL

Yes MB, that is why I said can they make it compulsory?? Why would not anyone of them ask BB on what basis you are asking us to go when we are in the finale.. Not a single person thought this out loud too. They are not showing something for sure. I mean not even once did anyone say if we are finalist why should we leave... it is not as if they are offered money. Or may be BB is just asking this to see how they react.. but contestants surely do not know if it is true.. so they should have at least thought out loud and hopefully BB team should have shown us.

In the precap also there was nothing related to it.

Does BB need a basis ever Sweta? This season has seen everything.. they can do anything., The biggest surprise to me was when Khali single handedly decided who would be nominated!!

aaryamAutumn.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Could be BB in pravachan mode. ErmmSaying the most selfless person refused to take anyone's name and that person is Ashmit and hence he is the finalist with one/two more housemate.  Hey Ram!! Watch your ploys BB!! Sleepy Sleepy

Did any of them get suspicious about the whole BB procedure, I haven't seen the epi yet!

Go to top