Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

If they are evicting one, why ask for votes 4 all? (Page 10)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@MB: It's not for evication, check TB article, the air is cleared now regarding it.........

Thanks Zee. Smile Another drama from BB creatives. Such utter lack of ideas!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by sweta01

Did not we discuss before that there is no favourite this time? Offcourse I am not equaiting. I said there is no entertainer or clear favourite this time.. I am just supporting the best player who played the game best and with maximum possible dignity.

We did... Shocked but from all your posts it does seem like you have a fav.. Wink LOL

Tongue

that is purely from rhe grudge that my friends also picked a favourite.

I'm going to brand you an ST fan and harass you every year. Tongue LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I hope that BB team stays away from soap actors for BB-5. In the past too we had many discussions and arguments but it was between people who picked their contestants after watching them on BB. Kissenwa vs. Rahul Roy vs. Rakhi vs. Rupali or Raja vs. Ashu vs. Rahuliya or Pravesh vs. Vindoo vs. Poonam.

The problem with taking tele actors is that they come with their share of rabid fans. In previous seasons, everyone enjoyed bashing all the contestants equally and sides were taken much later. First 2 months have hilarious discussions about every single contestant. With soap-stars the sides are taken since the beginning and it takes away the fun from the show and forum.  

As for this new googly, as Sweta mentioned, it was the same last season when Bhakti baba left with his 10 lacs. Probably, Dollwa will stage a walkout this Friday.

@blue...I so agree. We never had any favorites at the beginning. Kisi ko Devi/Devta nahin mana tha show se pehle. Dead We slowly liked or disliked them based on how they behaved on the show.

@Pink...It still pisses me off that Mona won JDLJ even though Shweta Salve was a far far far better dancer than that soap queen. But she kept asking for votes as 'Apni Jassi ko jitaiye'. Dead Dead And ppl bought that shit she spewed. Same thing happens with soap stars in shows like BB. Like I said before, at least Sara was herself...good or bad. This ST is a whole different ball game. I don't buy her act at all.
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

She def played the smartest game and it's impressive how she managed to control her (real) emotions in the most heated arguments/situations but I think she lost her self-respect along the line. She disrespected her own dad with that stupid statement she made(which clearly wasn't required) since Dolly didn't even abuse her parents in that particular fight. And I still don't get as to what was the need of saying that. Doesn't it insult herself  .. as a person meaning "She is the sorta girl who never listened to her dad?" Confused

Plus she didn't stay true to her words, wasn't loyal to anyone while pretending to be and she seems VERY fake to me and I think it's cause of Sam's support while made it difficult for us to see the real Tiwari(refer to the "baap" statement)

Well, nevermind! I wouldn't ever believe that she is as DIGNIFIED as she acts in the show anyway.. Tongue

Most importantly she NEVER entertained me which is what this show is all about.

Yes Pooja as I said she played smartly that does not necessarily mean she was herself in the show did it? Tongue

She played the game like a pro and she is in the finale that is the truth whether we like it or not. Embarrassed

I too have mentioned in one of my posts that Sameer was her shield.. if not for him we would have seen different ST or may be more diplomatic ST.
Wink

And yes her baap comment was not appropriate at all. Thumbs Down

At the end of BB the celebs who participate, we kinda know them as to how they are but yes in the case of ST, it was not seen or may be seen a bit but not much. Confused And if not for Dolly she would have be another Anchal in the show. Though I truly believe that she would have been in the finale still because she has a huge fan following who votes for her.

Edited by sweta01 - 06 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92MithiBani

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

it's cause of Sam's support while made it difficult for us to see the real Tiwari(refer to the "baap" statement)

That was precisely it! His commitment to preserving her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

She def played the smartest game and it's impressive how she managed to control her (real) emotions in the most heated arguments/situations but I think she lost her self-respect along the line. She disrespected her own dad with that stupid statement she made(which clearly wasn't required) since Dolly didn't even abuse her parents in that particular fight. And I still don't get as to what was the need of saying that. Doesn't it insult herself  .. as a person meaning "She is the sorta girl who never listened to her dad?" Confused

Plus she didn't stay true to her words, wasn't loyal to anyone while pretending to be and she seems VERY fake to me and I think it's cause of Sam's support while made it difficult for us to see the real Tiwari(refer to the "baap" statement)

Well, nevermind! I wouldn't ever believe that she is as DIGNIFIED as she acts in the show anyway.. Tongue

It's not that she just said she never listened to her Dad. The way she said it...'Baap ki'. That's a crude language to use about your own father. Shows what class she has. Kinda like Dolly. No wonder she's called Diplomatic Dolly!! Wink LOL But the difference is Dolly doesn't pretend to be classy and chic. This wannabe does.

Not just Sam, she also used Manoj. She told him to go talk to Hrishant about his jokes all the while laughing at the crude jokes Manoj made about Veena. What hypocrisy!! Dead 

And true!! She NEVER entertained. But maybe she did...all those nasty amorous facial expressions while dancing might entertain some. Wink LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarupooja.s92.Arjun

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Yes Pooja as I said she played smartly that does not necessarily mean she was herself in the show did it? Tongue

She played the game like a pro and she is in the finale that is the truth whether we like it or not. Embarrassed

I too have mentioned in one of my posts that Sameer was her shield.. if not for him we would have seen different ST or may be more diplomatic ST.
Wink

And yes her baap comment was not appropriate at all. Thumbs Down

At the end of BB the celebs who participate, we kinda know them as to how they are but yes in the case of ST, it was not seen or may be seen a bit but not much. Confused And if not for Dolly she would have be another Anchal in the show. Though I truly believe that she would have been in the finale still because she has a huge fan following who votes for her.

Sweta - you only say to eveyone na , just conclude from what you see in the show? what in the show made you believe that she is being fake? Is not this conclusion just because we had a perception that she is not a good lady and we could not find much to prove that?

If I see her, she gave gali to Dolly , she confornted her old pal Manoj Tiwari when she was unnecessarily whinging about being nominated by her and she stood by SAM when SAM stood by her. Just exactly any normal human being would do - give and take. Where is fakeness?

Can I call Buty as fake just because he did not accept on national TV that he was/is a thief? Can we say the lawyer fake because he did not support his candidate like he did in court room or can we say Rahul Bhatt fake because he deined his infamous friendship?

I have not watched much BB4 this time but in initial days, if I have seen one example of fakeness and  that was of SAM. When he went to Ashmit and Hrishant and tried to convince them that they should not complaint about who is not doing their duty rather do other's work themselves. I still remember the example given by him: if someone is doing kitchen duty and does not wash a glass, if you find it - you wash it . That is what I thought is fakeness because I find it difficult to trust that a normal human being can behave like a saint in normal life. He was trying to be the choudhary or crate his saint like image.
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Did not we discuss before that there is no favourite this time? Offcourse I am not equaiting. I said there is no entertainer or clear favourite this time.. I am just supporting the best player who played the game best and with maximum possible dignity.

We did... Shocked but from all your posts it does seem like you have a fav.. Wink LOL

Tongue

that is purely from rhe grudge that my friends also picked a favourite.

I'm going to brand you an ST fan and harass you every year. Tongue LOL LOL
MB , Raja is still my favourite (even after his jail and slap and and blah blah). And you know he himself is a ST fan (keeps landing up at her apartment time and again) and so I do not mind being branded the same TongueTongue

Go to top