06/01 Precap HD Video - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hope the CVs are just building up the suspense nd both will be fine. After all the taweez has to work and so also Maans faith in God will be restored /strengthened. Hope CVs dont think otherwise.
Originally posted by shinus

What Will Maan Decide???

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxnBzEF4_I[/YOUTUBE]

So Guys What will Happen next.... Will the Baby will be safe or Sad Moments...????

If u Like my work click
Like Butto
n..

taveez ka kamal hoga geet and baby both will b safe afterall maan kitni mushkil se naastik se aastik bana karishma ho ga tou he'll stick to tat naπŸ˜ƒ

I'm putting my trust in Taveez 😊

thanks, was so looking for this.
poor maan why putting him in such bad situation if baby is dead then geet will sure be angry with him and baby geet's stomach is not even little big don't know what cv'z are doing they don't dare harm baby both should be ok
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

The CV's r creating a suspense as nothing will happen to Geet for sure.Regarding the baby,2 things can happen,either the foetus has to be aborted to save Geet or the karishma of the taavij might save both of them.The 2nd possibility is more as the 'taavij is symbolic of Geet's safety & wellbeing so Maan need'nt have to choose as both will be safe.
100% agree with u.. Karishma is going to happen. Baby and Geet both will be fine.

Good to knoe someone is with me.. can have a nice sleep atleast.. !

Kua aur Paani Kay Beech main hain Maan