Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Three idiots of SNS (Page 2)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Havent yet watched this movieShocked. But your description sounds wonderful!

Come on, Bee!  Even I have seen this movie!   LOL LOL  It's hubby's favorite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499sam1903Rafeal.

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sam you forget the fourth idiot. that is us watching and waiting for this stupid track of kinjal ka shaadi kis he barbathi to get over.
u mean to say...we r vidu vinood chopra n raju irani....hahahahahh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I am now embarassed!Embarrassed I really should watch it now!  Moderator! pardon me for digressing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903saomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

I am now embarassed!Embarrassed I really should watch it now!  Moderator! pardon me for digressing!

Well, you should be! ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  And yes, you should watch it.  It is highly enjoyable.

Oh, and don't worry about miss mod.  The title of this thread is Three Idiots - I think she'll give us a bye...  After all, she is one of the three idiots on this forum.  Right, Sadhli?!Wink  (btw - Sadhli, have you heard from idiot #3?  When is she coming home?)

br2499

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Come on, Bee! Even I have seen this movie!   LOL LOL It's hubby's favorite.

I am now embarassed!Embarrassed I really should watch it now! Moderator! pardon me for digressing!
Well, you should be! ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL And yes, you should watch it. It is highly enjoyable. Oh, and don't worry about miss mod. The title of this thread is Three Idiots - I think she'll give us a bye... After all, she is one of the three idiots on this forum. Right, Sadhli?!Wink (btw - Sadhli, have you heard from idiot #3? When is she coming home?)
i miss khaki too. She shld be here by now..

br2499

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
bee you should watch this movie not only because its funny... ity has a most important lesson of life... how to make ourself a perfect idiot by telling ourself  ALLL ISZZZZ Well in any kind of situation...
i agree shruti we are the fourth idiot, thanks to All is well which we literally trying to follow in this and bearing torture of CV's... now i am trying to make out who is biggest idiot ... its us, CV's or Gopi..or whom..

bee i think you are not digressing, you are actually following serial what i mean ... name of Serial is Saath Nibhana Saathiya... and i don't see any situation In SNS where any saathiya agreeing with another... 

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

bee you should watch this movie not only because its funny... ity has a most important lesson of life... how to make ourself a perfect idiot by telling ourself  ALLL ISZZZZ Well in any kind of situation...
i agree shruti we are the fourth idiot, thanks to All is well which we literally trying to follow in this and bearing torture of CV's... now i am trying to make out who is biggest idiot ... its us, CV's or Gopi..or whom..

bee i think you are not digressing, you are actually following serial what i mean ... name of Serial is Saath Nibhana Saathiya... and i don't see any situation In SNS where any saathiya agreeing with another..

@ bold - I read the book and enjoyed it a lot.  Appreciated the book a lot because I studied in one of the Indian Institutes and have seen and experienced these things first hand - though from a female POV which, I am telling you, is even more hilarious and interesting than male POV.  I lived/am living "ALL isszzzzzz Well". I was hesitating to watch the movie because, 90% of movie adaptations are very bad. Now with all your recommendation, I am determined to watch the movieSmile. I am sure it will be a nostalgic trip for me. 

@red - are there any Saathiya's in SNSConfused? I was under the impression that the title is ironical!

@blue and Tammie - I am grateful for identifying the 3Is here.LOL

Edited by br2499 - 06 January 2011 at 1:58am

sam1903

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index