Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 5th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by divmath

Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair Smile ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...
Absolutely divya ,this pairing has perfect chemistry compared to shashank/pratyushaa..
But what i can't digest is how quickly jagya has fallen for her considering he had waited for this same uneducated anandi for 5 years ,especially now when she is actually trying to change but he didn't even ask her how she spent time in jail(few episodes earlier )...the character of jagya always got angry ,was impressionable from childhood but he always cared about anandi  -that is what is lacking now he doesn't even answer her calls...
But the sudden zeal at samaaj seva D'ohwhen she isn't even allowed out of house is way too muchShocked,dadisa would absolutely put her in house arrest  if we go by logic ..Its even funny starting a school without bothering to go to one when she had a chanceThumbs Down..
So as much as i hate jagya's disloyalty i am finding it very  hard to sympathize with anandi..Ermm

Actually the cv's just dont know what to do and how to take the story forward..specially after the leap...so bina sir pair ke tracks introduce karte hai...Varun/Tausa track stretched for a while and ended abruptly, Gehna v/s Daadisa war also ended, Sugna/Shyam disappeared (as they have quit the show), Madan Singh and family bhi gayab, Mahaveer Singh ko bhi Naagor bhej diya as his character did not add value in the show.....Heth Singh's revenge ka kya hua? Anandi went to jail for a day and thats it? I thought he is an influential politician and the way he had threatened Daadisa and family I thought he will do something big, but nothing happened after that incident, Guess Sandhya teacherji is making guest appearances in BV when she gets a break from SGP...Phooli's track was also shown as if the CV's were in a hurry and they are gonna miss the bus...which they have...becoz nothing makes sense in BV now....I sooo agree with you that the cv's just want to show how bad Jagya is and how loyal and saint Anandi is helping people in distress....whatever little logic was left has gone out of the window...I have said many times that all sympathies for Anandi was over after the leap..now I am completely indifferent towards that character...Jagya's character even though wrong is still similar to what he was as a child, except for his sudden ignorance towards Anandi ...but in some way the attraction between Jag-Gauri looks natural...considering their age and circumstances...again thats strictly my pov...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyoammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The track is good but not going the right way.. seems like the makers are buying time for something or someone.. Otherwise how on earth would DS let Anandi go away from her nazar ShockedSillyNow Anandi  taking panga with the ladies.. DS ko issue mil hi gayiD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
First they ruined it with the leap and now  countless senseless tracks Confused Wonder what would be the story ahead when the writer claims only 6% is shown so far from what he has writtenROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I completely agree with you, I am only watching this show to keep in touch with you guys in this forum, otherwise this show has gotten sooo boring. The concept was really good, I feel they should have kept it going with the kids, cause little JaAn had so much chemistry, and I don't mean that in a romantic way, they just worked so well together and were so funny...the grown ups are too boring.
Divya, I agree with you as well, somehow, I don't sympathize with Anandi at all, and I am not saying that because of her not being educated etc, the grown up Anandi's character is very 2-dimensional, she doesn't seem real and its hard to feel for her. Grown up Jagya is a lot better and in real life too, I can totally accept him falling in love with another girl. Him avoiding Anandi is not good, but he is doing what any cheating husband would do, passing his guilt on to his wife and not wanting to face her and come to terms with his actions

divmathpjyo

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Me too.. I tried never to miss an epi but since the last one year its so boring and except fo a gew occasions dont even feel like watching it even if its interesting.. BV has clearly lost the touch for sure.. They better come to a conclusion that making it worser.. there is no story ahead with no other characters except that Jagya's betrayal.. that makes no sense.. because the little jagya cared for his beendini and she was his world even when he went out to play.. he is back calling Anandi-- Anandi-- to tell her what happedn but this JAgya is irritaying and ignoring her and just wanted her until his desires were fulfilled Angry
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Me too.. I tried never to miss an epi but since the last one year its so boring and except fo a gew occasions dont even feel like watching it even if its interesting.. BV has clearly lost the touch for sure.. They better come to a conclusion that making it worser.. there is no story ahead with no other characters except that Jagya's betrayal.. that makes no sense.. because the little jagya cared for his beendini and she was his world even when he went out to play.. he is back calling Anandi-- Anandi-- to tell her what happedn but this JAgya is irritaying and ignoring her and just wanted her until his desires were fulfilled Angry

And yet he was the first one to jump down her throat when he read about her in the papers. I actually for a while did sympathise with him as it cannot be nice to read about your wife's success in the papers but now I feel he is behaving like a spoilt brat...........Ouch

OK I can accept his reactions to Gauri can be constituted as very normal for a boy (specially a restricted in life boy) but to completely put aside Anandi is also another extreme.
As for Dadisa's acceptance or maybe not of  Anandi's new found talents, all of you have covered that very well.....................so not much to add there but agree wholeheartedly.Thumbs Up

divmathpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

And yet he was the first one to jump down her throat when he read about her in the papers. I actually for a while did sympathise with him as it cannot be nice to read about your wife's success in the papers but now I feel he is behaving like a spoilt brat...........Ouch

OK I can accept his reactions to Gauri can be constituted as very normal for a boy (specially a restricted in life boy) but to completely put aside Anandi is also another extreme.
As for Dadisa's acceptance or maybe not of  Anandi's new found talents, all of you have covered that very well.....................so not much to add there but agree wholeheartedly.Thumbs Up
Totally agree with all you guysThumbs Up .They have taken the leap like every other channel has done but in doing so they have totally lost the plot.  By turning  anandi's character completely opposite   after leap now they want to reverse it without even bothering to include plausible sub plots-just wake up one morning start a schoolShocked, give speeches wherever possible -and they expect the viewers to suddenly start identifying with her againErmm ..
Jagya is totally smitten by gauri  so has conveniently forgotten anandiErmm-
I actually like gauri (if she is gudiya) because she has made something out of her life inspite of being a child bride herself, didn't waste her life crying and pursued education which she
 wantedThumbs Up..
But i feel she deserves a much better partner than jagya who after all this initial  romantic phase will start feeling guilty and will be torn between  anandi/gauri and we will be stuck with this  eternal triangle in telly land with dadisa confrontation added  from time to time to 
garner TRPs Ermm...
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by groucho

Totally agree with all you guysThumbs Up .They have taken the leap like every other channel has done but in doing so they have totally lost the plot.  By turning  anandi's character completely opposite   after leap now they want to reverse it without even bothering to include plausible sub plots-just wake up one morning start a schoolShocked, give speeches wherever possible -and they expect the viewers to suddenly start identifying with her againErmm ..
Jagya is totally smitten by gauri  so has conveniently forgotten anandiErmm-
I actually like gauri (if she is gudiya) because she has made something out of her life inspite of being a child bride herself, didn't waste her life crying and pursued education which she
 wantedThumbs Up..
But i feel she deserves a much better partner than jagya who after all this initial  romantic phase will start feeling guilty and will be torn between  anandi/gauri and we will be stuck with this  eternal triangle in telly land with dadisa confrontation added  from time to time to 
garner TRPs Ermm...

Well the end should be pretty obvious ....at least to me....BUT .....who knows with the CV's.

Once you have shown that right won over a wrong being committed viz a viz Jagya's 2nd marriage, the channel can hardly show him with 2 wives.............the other option is for J to leave Anandi for Gauri..........which again is not the message that one expects.............so the only end that can be expected is Jagya and Anandi back together.............having the great grandchild that Dadisa is waiting for.................

In the endless middle that we are in now..........I am sure the sudden genius that Anandi has discovered............Jagya's crush, Gauri........will all be highlighted in the most tedious of episodes barring some......... OuchOuch

Go to top