Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 5th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
When does jagya actually study ?Ermm yesterday he was running at riverside with gauri,then danced at disco with gauri ...today in class he is even  flirting with her during lectures ..didnt he miss many classes earlier ?so shouldn't he work harder to catch up ..Confused
First DadiSa  didn't find out about anandi's schoolShocked and  tomorrow she is fighting tobacco abuse....Suddenly in this serial anandi is jumping from one task to another....
Everything seems sooo forced-- like they have been given to keep her occupied until the cheating  husband returns home with southen..
Nothing feels integral to the  main  story,no other tracks --now  basant ,bhairav have also gone missing after shyam suguna D'oh-this is just  turning into plain boring..Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxammoosNeha_K

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Yes,

It is unnatural to show Anandi as super-woman after keeping her mum for so many years. Jagya is gone case. With Suguna having quit the show and no other active track, this show has become boring once again. I actually hope they wrap up the show soon..they have no good material anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair Smile ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...
Absolutely divya ,this pairing has perfect chemistry compared to shashank/pratyushaa..
But what i can't digest is how quickly jagya has fallen for her considering he had waited for this same uneducated anandi for 5 years ,especially now when she is actually trying to change but he didn't even ask her how she spent time in jail(few episodes earlier )...the character of jagya always got angry ,was impressionable from childhood but he always cared about anandi  -that is what is lacking now he doesn't even answer her calls...
But the sudden zeal at samaaj seva D'ohwhen she isn't even allowed out of house is way too muchShocked,dadisa would absolutely put her in house arrest  if we go by logic ..Its even funny starting a school without bothering to go to one when she had a chanceThumbs Down..
So as much as i hate jagya's disloyalty i am finding it very  hard to sympathize with anandi..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdivmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Yeah, I found today's episode very disjointed. Maybe they were using Anandi scenes as filler scenes. Sumitra's scene was not even needed LOL

Do you think that this is a precursor to something happening to Sumitra????

I think the CV's in their usual style were showing us (as if we needed the lesson)the different ways that Anandi and Jagya were spending their timeConfusedConfused. Obviously they failed as most could not even see the need for the same things again and again.

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Yes,

It is unnatural to show Anandi as super-woman after keeping her mum for so many years. Jagya is gone case. With Suguna having quit the show and no other active track, this show has become boring once again. I actually hope they wrap up the show soon..they have no good material anymore
Frankly i too am totally boredSleepy..As much as i loved anandi  -hoped she would be an inspiring character -these days iam finding it  more and more difficult to sympathize with herOuch ..After leap it just doesn't seem to be the same serial anymore ..But if i stopped watching i'll miss this forum and awesome members so just watching ..Really sad the CVs have totally messed up a gem of a storyline that could have been inspiring ...Stern Smile

iloveidiotboxdivmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

When does jagya actually study ?Ermm yesterday he was running at riverside with gauri,then danced at disco with gauri ...today in class he is even  flirting with her during lectures ..didnt he miss many classes earlier ?so shouldn't he work harder to catch up ..Confused
First DadiSa  didn't find out about anandi's schoolShocked and  tomorrow she is fighting tobacco abuse....Suddenly in this serial anandi is jumping from one task to another....
Everything seems sooo forced-- like they have been given to keep her occupied until the cheating  husband returns home with southen..
Nothing feels integral to the  main  story,no other tracks --now  basant ,bhairav have also gone missing after shyam suguna D'oh-this is just  turning into plain boring..Sleepy

BV in high gearLOLLOL

Well Jagya was busy telling his friends that they should concentrate more on their studies than what they thought of him and Gauri...........so I guess he must be studying at night..........who knows.........the tracks are getting so isolated that it feels like short stories rather than an ongoing serial.

Where are Basant and Bhairav????????? and the Gehna issue has also been swept into the carpet???Confused

Lovely............OuchOuch

divmathpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Yes,

Frankly i too am totally boredSleepy..As much as i loved anandi  -hoped she would be an inspiring character -these days iam finding it  more and more difficult to sympathize with herOuch ..After leap it just doesn't seem to be the same serial anymore ..But if i stopped watching i'll miss this forum and awesome members so just watching ..Really sad the CVs have totally messed up a gem of a storyline that could have been inspiring ...Stern Smile

That line has such a huge effect of deja vu for me.Unhappy. So many of us watching NAIDL said the same thing when the serial took a leap. Now I just don't watch. I really hope BV does not go down that path but I see your reasoning and I fear that we are heading for trouble.
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Yeah, I found today's episode very disjointed. Maybe they were using Anandi scenes as filler scenes. Sumitra's scene was not even needed LOL

Do you think that this is a precursor to something happening to Sumitra????

I think the CV's in their usual style were showing us (as if we needed the lesson)the different ways that Anandi and Jagya were spending their timeConfusedConfused. Obviously they failed as most could not even see the need for the same things again and again.
yeah,maybe they could give some ailment to sumitra as no other tracks remain-as CVs  have forgotten about varun track...
They wanted to highlight the contrast between jagya and anandi for  the viewers -look at the disloyal jagya and now look at  the dutiful anandi..LOL(as if we needed the lesson)Winkobviously the CVs think we do...LOL

divmath

Go to top