Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV - Jan 5th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Jagya and Gauri run from the bullies and hide in a huge pipe. The bullies look around and leave. Gauri pulls Jagya close and looks relieved. Jagya is unsure what to do. Meanwhile Anandi massages Maasa's feet. She goes to her room and stares at Jagya's photo and smiles.

Its morning and Jagya and Gauri are still in the pipe and have dozed off. They wake up and are shocked. Jagya tries to get up and realises their chains are intertwined. He tries to free it and Gauri helps. As they get out, people around see them and are shocked. Jagya and Gauri come back to college and their friends tease them abt spending the night alone together in a pipe.

Jagya and Gauri say nothing happened. Jagya lies that they were sitting 5 ft apart. They are teased by friends abt their closeness.

Sumitra has pain in her knees and Anandi tries to take care of her while Maasa calls her.

In class, Jagya is unable to concentrate. He passes a note to Gauri saying Sorry. He sends another note saying she is probably feeling bad that everybody teased her abt last night. Gauri shakes her head saying no. Jagya sends another note saying if she didn't feel bad, is she feeling nice abt it then? (I think that's what the note said..). Gauri smiles

Precap : Anandi tells some of the mothers that she has come to know that they chew tobacco. The women feel offended and ask her to keep her advise to herself. They drag their daughters away from the school

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821webkapmvatsaahcirmomsx3anushkhapandey1pragyakumarAMSTajaygandhigigi_sekharsharmilaprasadsdavisER_ER_YAsashbsriyapoojabostanianJoshana458bmm1985rgattuHeenapGauri22divmathmushkan_2003pjyoradtammoosNeha_Kkhusi_*

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fab update :)

I'm so not liking this Jagya & Gauri track!

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
LOL5 feet apart!
1st time koi jhut achha laga mujhe!
but meanwhile anandi ka kaam!Dead
peheli beendni DS aur kitchen main lagi hui hai
aur dusri beendi se sath janab  masti kar rahe hai!
trust me am likeROFL.........watching the 1st part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yeah, I found today's episode very disjointed. Maybe they were using Anandi scenes as filler scenes. Sumitra's scene was not even needed LOL

pjyo

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yes....y they show sumitra's scenes!!!!
kamal hai!!
nothing in that!

but 5 feet!
my god!
kya jhut bolta hai!

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

yes....y they show sumitra's scenes!!!!
kamal hai!!
nothing in that!

but 5 feet!
my god!
kya jhut bolta hai!

i think he's expert in it now! Wink
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair Smile ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair Smile ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...
n i feel opposite!! Ermm
anywayz....... apna apna POV!
no offense plz!

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...
yeah....... same here! Confused

iloveidiotbox

Go to top