Rang Badalti Odhani

where is the party

adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
where is the party? no body is talking about the new year party in the show even khanak is not doing any prepration for the party.. did they forget? i was making castle in the air... and ye log to party ka naam bi nhn le rahe..
i thought that karan would be come back in the party... but all my imagenations went down... i think now cvs are focusing on the entry of sunny...God!!!
i hope k party ho... but i don't think so that now any new year party is going to be hppen...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They might use it for the re-entry sequence of KT or Sunny's entry
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also want a party scene, but only when our KT will be back on screen...๐Ÿ˜Š

... Missing KT aka Shaantanu a LOT... 
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think the party would coincide with Shaan returning home & maybe some sweet romance for SHANAK ..... and also since all friends would be invitedd ..... Sam's Sunny mite be coming too ...  Sam introducing Sunny to all ....

Guess coming friday/saturday would see Shaaan's return .... & Monday would be SHOCKER SUNNNY ...
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no shaan returns next week hes still so week and they was waiting on hes blood test resukts
-Deepali- thumbnail
Dear party will be happend in the khanak  dreams so their are no party๐Ÿ˜†or maybe when kt come back
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They'll w8 till karan cums back
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I read on yashu FB page asking when is the party and she replied saying they r waiting tooo... soo I am guess the party is gonna when shaan and sunny make their entries๐Ÿ˜‰
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
we all r hoping that d party will be there ....but we all want our shaan in that party...so no party without shaan...