Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Late wishes (Page 4)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Wht are u both discussing guys?Confused


Nothing Prash.....actually I thought priya was telugu but she said her mother tongue is tamil but stays in HYD.....I was just asking what she's studying.....We were talking in tamil..

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade


Thank u so much!!!!Big smile
Its so sweet!!


You know tamil!!....or were u just joking??Smile
jessi en mother tongue tamil....aana naan hyd le erukiran.....so aadu nale enku telugu teriyam...


Woww......nala tamil paesuriye.....naan konjum weak tamil le.....naan M.P. le irrukiren....nee yenna paddikure???Big smile
nanu week tha.....eepu eepu improve aachi....enaku chennai tamil paesa theriyadu.....naan engg fianl year.....Smile
ni?
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

Wht are u both discussing guys?Confused


Nothing Prash.....actually I thought priya was telugu but she said her mother tongue is tamil but stays in HYD.....I was just asking what she's studying.....We were talking in tamil..
oh ok..
 
 
thnks Jess
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

Wht are u both discussing guys?Confused


Nothing Prash.....actually I thought priya was telugu but she said her mother tongue is tamil but stays in HYD.....I was just asking what she's studying.....We were talking in tamil..
prashu......LOLLOL
dont worry prashu you will learn telugu and tamil soonWink

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
You know Prash my elder bro came frm nagpur & he was all time talking in marathi with us to show that he knows it well...he wud say....aami marathi manus aahe...somewhat like that......LOL
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Ohhhkkk...
 
Nagpur!!
 
U stay at HYd Jes?
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

You know Prash my elder bro came frm nagpur & he was all time talking in marathi with us to show that he knows it well...he wud say....aami marathi manus aahe...somewhat like that......LOL
amhi marathi manoos ahe..
 
its correct yaar...LOLLOLLOL
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade


Thank u so much!!!!Big smile
Its so sweet!!


You know tamil!!....or were u just joking??Smile
jessi en mother tongue tamil....aana naan hyd le erukiran.....so aadu nale enku telugu teriyam...


Woww......nala tamil paesuriye.....naan konjum weak tamil le.....naan M.P. le irrukiren....nee yenna paddikure???Big smile
nanu week tha.....eepu eepu improve aachi....enaku chennai tamil paesa theriyadu.....naan engg fianl year.....Smile
ni?

Chennai tamil!!!!!! OMG!! Inga normal tamile vara matingudhu...LOL Chennaiku adhunaale ve poradhu ilay.....nama paesana kindal adipaanga...Cry
Naan M.Sc. previous year....Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index