Iccha promises Veer - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
well this new icha is promising , i like how she was trying to defend herself rather than crying ....

hope she keeps her promise she made to veer babu
Originally posted by ankit111

jo bhi ho, hame to laddu se matlab hai. waise Tapu herself is hopeless, so any hope will turn in hopeless. simple mathematics plus minus = minus๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. but some people hopes r above the all mathematical laws๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You guys seem to be having a good time today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by JustJ

well this new icha is promising , i like how she was trying to defend herself rather than crying ....

hope she keeps her promise she made to veer babu

she will jaya... she has promised Veer that she will not tolerate injustice... and i loved the interaction betwen Veer n Ichcha... first time i saw them discuss something like husband n wife.... both of them sharing information and veer concluding that nani n taps are again playing some fraud game...
thts gd news!! veecha 2geva shud expose nani and taps... i'd like 2 c mai's reaction wen she finds out tht taps pregnancy is al fake
bakwaaaas ichcha so bring kya promise kar rahi hai nonsense...... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by groucho

You guys seem to be having a good time today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Hi Aditi Jiii. How r u. how was holidays.

Hi Aditi Jiii. How r u. how was holidays.

Hi Ankit, I am fine and had a great, freezing holiday in Rajasthan and Delhi. Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š What about you how was your New Year??? Any resolutions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by groucho

Hi Ankit, I am fine and had a great, freezing holiday in Rajasthan and Delhi. Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š What about you how was your New Year??? Any resolutions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I m fine. still in India and enjoyed New year parties. as concern to the new year resolution, apart from real life i decided to give less importance to these stupid soaps. in life there r more  important things to do thn taking tension for these reel life characters. i visit forum only to communicate with friends and do some masti.๐Ÿ˜†

I m fine. still in India and enjoyed New year parties. as concern to the new year resolution, apart from real life i decided to give less importance to these stupid soaps. in life there r more  important things to do thn taking tension for these reel life characters. i visit forum only to communicate with friends and do some masti.๐Ÿ˜†

Well I have never really gotten so emotionally attached to any of the serials I watch........as I find it exceedingly difficult to relate to such unreal portrayals........and like you I like chatting with friends... All this is done on priority basis anyway with my travel schedule in and out of the country so even if I had wanted to I could not get too involved.

But I think you and Rahul are being wise............at a younger age too much involvement can get to be a bit addictive.........good for you, although when you are not online I certainly miss our conversations๐Ÿ˜‰

Both my children are anti TV so they just cannot understand why I spend my time chatting for hours on end...................

BTW I am now limiting my chatting to office hours only as once I am home the comp stays OFF or I might be in hot water with my husband๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arey last time also she said she wont get weak...then next day they took veers photo fmr the room n she cried..rubbbish!!!