they have lost it..... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

hey maaneetians.....
after seeing today's humorous epi, what r ur views????? yes, i used humorous.......what else can be used???🤣
i think the cv's r taking a lot of tension...initially they gave us small bloopers to laugh on.....but today it was not a blooper it was a BLUNDER!!!! they have lost it!!!!

i) how can maan choose betn geet & 3 month old fetus???  where will the baby develop if there is no geet????🤣
ii) why did annie pleaded arjun for help inspite of having her car....& if she did what was the need of arjun to PROMISE her to make her reach on tym????🤣
iii) if they were in a hurry....why did they start camping........?? 🤣
iv) instead of pushing the car to the mechanic, they could walk to annie's car....🤣
v) they could call someone to send another car!!! annie is amillionare & arjun....he runs some company too!!!
what r ur views???

Exactly the CV's have totally lost it🤪
YES CVs have lost due to pressure.Why r they doing this i am feeling very bad that they themselves are the reason to bring down the TRP in spite of having outstanding leads.
Look I have one more thing.....
It was NEW DELHI right?
n about 8:00 p.m. o.k. be it 9:00 p.m. ...When Dadi MA told Anni abt GEET'S condition...then couldn't she have a taxi.....? I mean it was not that late night............Or she didn't have money..?
I must tell u...
AA are so nonsense....
Originally posted by naamteeg

Agree with you.

All your points from i to V true and true and true and true and true👏

Writers must have been high from all the partying from New Years party when they wrote this script😆

Or all the original writers were so stoned that they had to bring in substitute B rate writers to write this script😃

lol your comment cracked me up!! 😆
agree....is there a way you could send this to CVs......they really need a reality check...😆
Yes.. lot of blunders.. Major one is saving 3-4 months baby.... total medical blunder.. rest we can ignore.. anyway we are used to that in GHSP
I have my guess here..

1.May be Geet is 7-8 months now according to the time track, just that they dont want to show the bump for looks sake 
If so, that dialogue from doctor fits.. 😛

2. An-Arj - they delaying her entry to hospital just to save Maan showing his emotions in front of Arjun. 😛

So.. all in all I find logic in y'day epi.. 😆
completely agree with ur comments...that it was a hilarious episode!! the same doubts entered my mind too...the cvs cud have stated that it wud be difficult to save the child instead of saying to choose b/w the child nd the mother...that too wud have given maan tha same desperation nd agony...r we supposed to imagine a bump on geets still flat tummy whenevr we see her😉! if so we shud have been warned before that due to aesthetic reasons geet is not showing a bulge but she is late into her pregnancy!!
actually how can geet do all the antics amd romancing that is happening with a big tummy...the falling into the bathtub, the dance on high heels?