Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

First Impression????? (AB's New Show) (Page 21)

Poll Question: Did The Promo of AB's new Show Impressed you?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [8.24%]
36 [42.35%]
7 [8.24%]
1 [1.18%]
11 [12.94%]
23 [27.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Thanks for those links Ritu.

OMG unbelievable. Bhavna is from Uttarakhand too Shocked My homestate, only difference is im from Dehradun. Wow, this is pretty cool. Gosh she is so young, im sure she's not more than 20 LOL.

Cant say about her acting as i've never watched her, but lets see what the show has in future for us LOL

@Ritu, aww thanks! Yeah im going to be positive from now on, and i love encouraging people Embarrassed

@Amy, yeah i hope a miracle happens and we witness ArTi together again Embarrassed

I think she is 23-24, She has finished her graduation so she must be more than 23 Yes She is very Patite n smalll in size ... does look bit wierd infront of well built Arjun .... they looked like brother-sisters based on todays PROMO ( MY POV), cud not see any chemistryConfused

hahaha good yamini.. it is good to encourage...but i must her acting skill is not at all great but who know she might improve ... eveyrone shud get chance to improve ... Problem is She was replaced in Ektas Show due to her acting and her show Jamunia was shut down due to 0 TRP and Her health prolbem.. so i do not know why Imagine took risk again with the same girl ..

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 January 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@Ritu Di: me swinging between drooling and feeling badConfusedConfused will reply to pm....

@Komzie: goodnight sweetyBig smile and yeah Jeeju it is...Embarrassed

@Yams: witnessing ArTi together toh im sure will happen sooner or later InshAllah...but what il miss most now if Rati doesnt get roped in this show will be their IVs and all....but i guess this is an ArTian's life...tough all the way and keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel...i swear this has become my common line now....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Di chemistry hogi toh dikhegi na....me toh was feeling Arjun dint even want to look at the girlLOLLOL

He must be thinking "Kaash Rati hoti mere saamne....usse dekhta hi rehta"LOLLOL

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Ritu, May be this show proves better for this girl. May be she learns from her past experience, but i have a feeling this show is not going to work among audience unless if they are watching it for Arjun, solely.

@Amy, i will miss my ArTi too, but you know we should cherish those memories which we had for over 2 years Day Dreaming Thats what i do

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

@Ritu, May be this show proves better for this girl. May be she learns from her past experience, but i have a feeling this show is not going to work among audience unless if they are watching it for Arjun, solely.

@Amy, i will miss my ArTi too, but you know we should cherish those memories which we had for over 2 years Day Dreaming Thats what i do

Me worried for Arjun...seriously.....OuchOuch

Yeah i keep watching their ivs and mjht scenes and all...remember on Nilekha's thread i asked her about the segment??? she gave me the link yeah...watched it today...there was this very interesting part in that segmentWinkWink

there was a part where Arjun says that the cake which the channel brought was a mango cake which had mango pieces on it and he secretly took off all the pieces and fed them to Rati (though he said Nupur i guess) and then he wrote Mayank and Nupur on the cake and then Mohit was teasing him like "Pyaar pyaar huh"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wink

relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Yes Yamini I hope too.. She shud improve her acting skill and may get more success in her life..everyone learns from their past and she will do the same tooo...Do not know about the show.. but i can say one thing.. show can run successfull due to the whol cast , story , costume etc etc  ,One person cannot make the show successfull..

Example ..Amitabh yaa srk akele apne film ko hit nahi kar sakte hai if they do not have good good star cast or story or music...so i do not know the future of this show but i will wish Arjun all the very best for everything

Yes we had fantastic 2 yrs of Mayur .. and we can cherish those  moments happily and wish good to  both Arjun and Rati for their future projects and if we r lucky than hopefully we will see them onscreen in the futrue Tongue

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 January 2011 at 2:22pm

AmyArTiMayUr

goartigo Groupbie
goartigo
goartigo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

i loved only only arjun no1 else...

the story is ok...the film didnt work  think abt serial ka kya haal hoga??

its my request to artians keep mailing n calling all the channels well arjun won't work in this show only....lets request for arti in other channel...maybe the show which rati di is selecting ph can choose arjun for the same show....so keep mailing n calling in all channels -zee tv,sony,starone,plus & colors ...mail...spam & call..

hopefully we can get arti in new show  n idea of getting rati in ndtv show...i guess we r getting unfair with bhavani -she don't have many options its just her start...its better leave this show for her n lets get arti in new show with good story keep spamming mailing & calling.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
the only good thing abt the promo was Arjun .......nd the other actors of the show r least impressive especially bhavana.....

Go to top