Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet in Ninth Month ??? (Page 9)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

If geet is 7 months preg then there is a logic when doc said either baby or mum coz babies can be born at this stage with the possibilities of survival or not.But what I dont get is why everybdy is  reacting so strongly over MC,thats apart of pregnancies and would not be the first time in any serial,if story demands this twist then that should not be a problem,any way thats my point of view as I really want MAANEETs new bigenning wld be free from their past.It wld be painful but there are lots more to show in the story line and trust me everybody wld get over from this turn soon when they see MAANEETS big union.

Thanks for sharing ! But I think we are nt talking abt MC here.We all are at crossroads abt the stmt made by the doc in yday episodes but by God's answer to Maan's sincere n honest prayer everything will be fine.Just a guess.As this happened b4 so many times too.Nothing new.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

AwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Your welcome honeybuns!

well i am too busy with exams on my head; so will keep spamming your postsLOLLOL

I dunno wats going on in the cvz head......they better give us Maaneet wedding as planned....its comedyROFLROFL
Thanks dear......so all the best for ur exams.....CVs will gift you the marr for sure ......dont worry.LOL
Perhaps immdtly after that you will get baby singh khurana also.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

AwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Your welcome honeybuns!

well i am too busy with exams on my head; so will keep spamming your postsLOLLOL

I dunno wats going on in the cvz head......they better give us Maaneet wedding as planned....its comedyROFLROFL
Thanks dear......so all the best for ur exams.....CVs will gift you the marr for sure ......dont worry.LOL
Perhaps immdtly after that you will get baby singh khurana also.LOL

AwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

I hope we get baby singh khurana also......my hardworking for exams and i get a gift!BlushingBlushing

You like Drashti???

Love
Mayu<3

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

@shanti05 - i so agree ...
The baby has not yet developed so much that the bump could be atleast if not noticed  - felt ...& now they point out of it surviving without its mother
Lord! And some people actually blame us for pointing & expecting too much.

We point out bloopers of the show coz we love it and I hope we are doing it quite decently also with giving all the posble solutions too so that it can help CVs to rectify it.Without our feedbacks how they will make it a more perfect one !Though its a fiction but still some issues like preg cant be shown so casually.As I already said so many times I hope they'll show something reasonable today for yady's blunder.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

sorry for the delayed reply ...

LOLjust now made a funny post on this issue ...

serious note:-

whn i saw tht...i 2 got the doubt tht is geet in her 7th month or 9th month or out for delivery ...

bocz if she is in 7th month we can say tht she was out for pre mature delivery ... & wht the cv's showed today was a limit ... a complete blunder ... i hope thy give us a gud answer or atleast correct the statement wht thy made the doctor say....

Where is ur funny post Hima?Let me know.I love comedy in tragedy uno.LOL
OK now seriously I feel nothing will happen as such coz Maan was shown praying to MaaDurga n I hope his sincere paryers will get answered in the form of giving life to both the baby n mother.
I dumped all my logics in the recyclebin now.LOL

dewdropred

Go to top