Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet in Ninth Month ??? (Page 8)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Even the slimmest women would show some signs of being pregnant
When you see them walking on the red carpet if they are dressed in black or red or any dark shaded dress the camera will focus to show the so and so is pregnantLOL

In the case of Geet she wears all light color sarees  and she dose'nt even have the slightest sign of showing her pregnancy thats  really no way realistic !!

and teh worlds knowing thats she is defiantly pregnant and bay quite a good number of months by now !(assuming atleast in the 4th month)
So true (Bold lines).If nt bumping then at least morning sickness they would have shown.Here I would like to add one line ....that yes exceptions are there....but when there are so many raising fingers for this particular preg issue then why we'll go for exceptions?EmbarrassedI dont think they had any probs of showing morning sickness.But still they didnt.Embarrassed

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hi all........seeing chaos whatever happened in today's epi regarding the doc's stmt.
I know it sounds absurd.But could it be like this if Geet is near to her delivery time?
Coz that time only we can get something like this what happened today.I mean Baby or Mother?

Just putting an option.Plz do share if you agree or disagree also.We can have a discussion here for still having some options open for the credibility of the stmt !

RituuuuuuuuHug

What A PostROFLROFL

Why are you trying to put a logic????LOLLOL

Well going by medics the stomach should start protruding in 5 month and then it increases as the fetus develops. I guess the cvz are talking us for a ride. But if Maan has to choose he should choose geet; over the baby. 

Just my point of view. Hope you agreeEmbarrassed

Love
Mayu<3

Oh Lord ! Thanks Mayuri...yeah yeah I know am trying hard to find a logic here.LOL
U r right roller coaster ride for us.LOLYeah me too agreed that Maan should choose Geet over the baby if the situation demands...but my sixth sense is saying nothing such will happen n both geet n her baby(embryo or featus whatever) will survive this also as before she survived .LOL
So that we'll get to have another similar one in future.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Oh Lord ! Thanks Mayuri...yeah yeah I know am trying hard to find a logic here.LOL
U r right roller coaster ride for us.LOLYeah me too agreed that Maan should choose Geet over the baby if the situation demands...but my sixth sense is saying nothing such will happen n both geet n her baby(embryo or featus whatever) will survive this also as before she survived .LOL

RituuuuuuuuHug

You are seriously givnig me laughter dosesLOLLOL

well i hope that its just a dream; and even brij said that mera kaam khatam ho gaya so i guess he will leave and we get maaneet wedding!

and u better like my postWink

I cant wait for tonight's episode!

Your post is rocking!PartyParty

Love
Mayu<3

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi Ritu, Dee, Shanti Az, Nandita and all others...R we supposed to digest this absurdity of the whole preg issue thrown at us. It seems CVs does not have a slightest idea that this forums also have doctors and medical professionals as members. How can they show such a blunder?...well neither I am a Dr. nor a medical professional but I am a mother of two and know that preg bump does not show before 4 months that means Geet is b/w 3 to 4 months because she is still so slim. Even if there is some critical issue that Dr. has to choose between mother and the child for some reason...usually they never ask husband or the family members to make the choice....Sorry if I hurt your feelings but usually in such cases child is aborted because...1 - no doc can take the guarantee that the baby as younf as 3 months would survive in incubator...the baby is still under develop. Even if the baby survives he will face a lot of medical and heath problems later on. In such case doc only advice that the abortion is necessary to save life of one adult. A life that is already living....rather than a life that has not yet started living. I know it is an emotional and no matter how cold I may sound but this is a practical fact of medical life. 

Now if I would like to give some excuse to CVs.....that would be ony this that the doc says that if Geet's condition deteriorates further then they have to choose b/w mother and the child....May be she meant that Geet will survive only to complete her term and deliver the baby if they chose top save the child otherwise the baby has to be aborted so that she can have a long life...may be they say that to carry on with the pregnancy would put Geet's life in danger at the time of delivery and that choice they have to make now.....if this is the case then CVs can still save their faces otherwise.....

Well said Varsha and i must say that whatever u said (lines in blod) is pragmatic rather than cold.This really happens when a critical situation like now Geet has arises.Miscarraige n abortion do happens in reality.And when the mother is supposed to be at life risk then generally docs never risk her life for giving life to the featus who is not yet developed fully.
Lets see how the CVs are making it up today.But anyways even they showed another blunder of geet nt even has burn injuries while she was literally there in a heat chamber where the temp was 75 deg.The one stmt of that doc created so much chaos....otherwise I seriously love the recent track of face offs among Maan, Arjun n Brij .Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearltazeen_29

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

RituuuuuuuuHug

well i hope that its just a dream; and even brij said that mera kaam khatam ho gaya so i guess he will leave and we get maaneet wedding!

Love
Mayu<3
Thanks honey.I loved ur post.....more than like....but let me know if r posting any new one.
As u said if we think it as a dream seq (Nightmare....in realLOL)then everything is still fine n the marr is also on cards......LOLuno what sometimes in tragedy we get this kinda comedy...thats what am feeling now.LOL

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

RituuuuuuuuHug

Love
Mayu<3
Thanks honey.I loved ur post.....more than like....but let me know if r posting any new one.
As u said if we think it as a dream seq (Nightmare....in realLOL)then everything is still fine n the marr is also on cards......LOLuno what sometimes in tragedy we get this kinda comedy...thats what am feeling now.LOL

AwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Your welcome honeybuns!

well i am too busy with exams on my head; so will keep spamming your postsLOLLOL

I dunno wats going on in the cvz head......they better give us Maaneet wedding as planned....its comedyROFLROFL

Rituparnaa

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
its a joke....:):):):):)

kindly see this......

Rituparnaa

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
If geet is 7 months preg then there is a logic when doc said either baby or mum coz babies can be born at this stage with the possibilities of survival or not.But what I dont get is why everybdy is  reacting so strongly over MC,thats apart of pregnancies and would not be the first time in any serial,if story demands this twist then that should not be a problem,any way thats my point of view as I really want MAANEETs new bigenning wld be free from their past.It wld be painful but there are lots more to show in the story line and trust me everybody wld get over from this turn soon when they see MAANEETS big union.

Rituparnaa

Go to top