Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet in Ninth Month ??? (Page 7)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Even the slimmest women would show some signs of being pregnant
When you see them walking on the red carpet if they are dressed in black or red or any dark shaded dress the camera will focus to show the so and so is pregnantLOL

In the case of Geet she wears all light color sarees  and she dose'nt even have the slightest sign of showing her pregnancy thats  really no way realistic !!

and teh worlds knowing thats she is defiantly pregnant and bay quite a good number of months by now !(assuming atleast in the 4th month)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaakhushi_4evernanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@shanti05 - i so agree ...
The baby has not yet developed so much that the bump could be atleast if not noticed  - felt ...& now they point out of it surviving without its mother
Lord! And some people actually blame us for pointing & expecting too much

whitepearlRituparnaashanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
If there was a miscarriage i woudl have accepted but abortion seems to really hurt I would never want this situation happen to any pregnancy

I am afraid that the creatives will take chances of abortion to continue the story if thats what they plan on !! Basically force an abortion which was not required to be squeezed in the track to show whatever !!...Ouch

Rituparnaakhushi_4evernanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I don't know the technicalities to be honest but I do know that a child can be born in their 4th or 5th month and still survive. They'd be kept in the hospital for another 5-6 months but it is definitely possible.
That happens in pre matured case n the baby kept in an incubator !

So doesn't that prove that what the doctor said was in fact correct and it is possible in the real world? So what exactly is the discussion about then?
i think earliest was 5 months..no way 4 months one can survive,there too as lungs r not mature enough chances r very high that fetus will die...so geet to 3 and half month pregnant hai na jyoti replied to a post of mine last week onlyteling ke baby is just 3 and half months; no way can her baby survive unless she is flat stomach miracle of science and is in fact 6 month on wards pregnantWink

Exactly how can a 3 and half to 4 months baby survive, why can't these CV's just check their facts out before showing something, they should realize that today's audience is intellgent & will not settle for illogical, unrealistic or stupid scenarios.

We can overlook a few bloopers considering the time factor & shooting schedule but this is ridiculous, please don't insult your audience and please don't ruin the credibility of your show by continuing to show illogical tracks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Ritu, Dee, Shanti Az, Nandita and all others...R we supposed to digest this absurdity of the whole preg issue thrown at us. It seems CVs does not have a slightest idea that this forums also have doctors and medical professionals as members. How can they show such a blunder?...well neither I am a Dr. nor a medical professional but I am a mother of two and know that preg bump does not show before 4 months that means Geet is b/w 3 to 4 months because she is still so slim. Even if there is some critical issue that Dr. has to choose between mother and the child for some reason...usually they never ask husband or the family members to make the choice....Sorry if I hurt your feelings but usually in such cases child is aborted because...1 - no doc can take the guarantee that the baby as younf as 3 months would survive in incubator...the baby is still under develop. Even if the baby survives he will face a lot of medical and heath problems later on. In such case doc only advice that the abortion is necessary to save life of one adult. A life that is already living....rather than a life that has not yet started living. I know it is an emotional and no matter how cold I may sound but this is a practical fact of medical life. 

Now if I would like to give some excuse to CVs.....that would be ony this that the doc says that if Geet's condition deteriorates further then they have to choose b/w mother and the child....May be she meant that Geet will survive only to complete her term and deliver the baby if they chose top save the child otherwise the baby has to be aborted so that she can have a long life...may be they say that to carry on with the pregnancy would put Geet's life in danger at the time of delivery and that choice they have to make now.....if this is the case then CVs can still save their faces otherwise.....

Edited by whitepearl - 05 January 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142dewdropredshanti05

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
sorry for the delayed reply ...

LOLjust now made a funny post on this issue ...

serious note:-

whn i saw tht...i 2 got the doubt tht is geet in her 7th month or 9th month or out for delivery ...

bocz if she is in 7th month we can say tht she was out for pre mature delivery ... & wht the cv's showed today was a limit ... a complete blunder ... i hope thy give us a gud answer or atleast correct the statement wht thy made the doctor say....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Don't throw chappals at me but it's possible to be 6, 7, 8 or 9 months pregnant and NOT show it. We assume that all pregnant woman are supposed to blow up and have a huge stomach by the end but that's not always the case. All pregnancies are very different.

Coming to Geet. CV's made a huge mistake. It's not likely for a foetus to survive if it gets born too early.
Hey nothing like that.The topic is made to clear all our apprehensions.You r most welcome n thanks for sharing ur views.We are all in scratching head mode uno abt this preg track.LOL
Even I think from the very beginning itself they just handled it very casually which is the reason why they faltered now.Embarrassed
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hi all........seeing chaos whatever happened in today's epi regarding the doc's stmt.
I know it sounds absurd.But could it be like this if Geet is near to her delivery time?
Coz that time only we can get something like this what happened today.I mean Baby or Mother?

Just putting an option.Plz do share if you agree or disagree also.We can have a discussion here for still having some options open for the credibility of the stmt !

RituuuuuuuuHug

What A PostROFLROFL

Why are you trying to put a logic????LOLLOL

Well going by medics the stomach should start protruding in 5 month and then it increases as the fetus develops. I guess the cvz are talking us for a ride. But if Maan has to choose he should choose geet; over the baby. 

Just my point of view. Hope you agreeEmbarrassed

Love
Mayu<3

Go to top