Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet in Ninth Month ??? (Page 6)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

yes this all depends on what month pregnancy she is in. if she is in first trimester, which is first 3 months, then the baby cannot survive without mother and to save mother's life, abortion is recommended at times. If she is in third trimester which id 7-9 month, baby can be delivered to ensure safety of mother and baby, but the baby is less comlpications if they are atleast beyond 32 weeks.

2nd trimester which is 4-5-6th month, has the highest rate of fetal death; generally unsafe for a baby to be delivered at that time.

Kay
Thanks a zillion kay for putting this vital points here.SmileHope CVs will read this n accordingly solved the puzzle they put today.EmbarrassedEven we too do nt know in which trimester she's.May be the 2nd I hope according to NT's stmt in the jail.

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
So the doc's statement should have been,"We have to abort the baby immediately to save the mother's life!"

No way was Geet 9 months pregnant.....how could she have danced to Mahi the way she did  and then later try to seduce Maan in that skimpy dress  and fall into the bathtub without hurting herself and the baby if she was?

If that's the case....this pregnancy is a miracle indeed and as such the baby should survive the heat treatment.....after all it survived every other danger so far!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

So the doc's statement should have been,"We have to abort the baby immediately to save the mother's life!"

No way was Geet 9 months pregnant.....how could she have danced to Mahi the way she did  and then later try to seduce Maan in that skimpy dress  and fall into the bathtub without hurting herself and the baby if she was?

If that's the case....this pregnancy is a miracle indeed and as such the baby should survive the heat treatment.....after all it survived every other danger so far!
Yes this should be the one.The doc stmt only created this chaos.
Morever no doubt abt how surprisingly she survived all other disasters too.LOL
I agreed that Bath tub one was really raised question abt the baby in danger n all.Embarrassed
Even that heat therapy also couldnt burn a little .....Well all I can say that the damage is already done and lets see how the damage control will be done.Embarrassed

pippa

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
the whole thing is ridiculous

Rituparnaa

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I agreed that Bath tub one was really raised question abt the baby in danger n all.Embarrassed
Even that heat therapy also couldnt burn a little .....Well all I can say that the damage is already done and lets see how the damage control will be done.Embarrassed

Like you said earlier, the Cvs have to do something tomorrow to rectify this maha blunder....othetwise, the serial will become a laughing stock.
Wonder if the actors noticed/ commented on this mistake?

Rituparnaa

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

They bring such ridiculous ideas which wud cause harm to the fetus.
Moreover I was more that surprised to see her dancing and jumping around when she is suppose to be carry (pregnant) and to show it as a miracle would put the show in a laughing stock !!

I mean there needs to be some realitic  angle to even fictional shows !Ouch

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Shanti
I know and even we too felt so many times the same what you said.
But i just hope that they'll come up with a strong reason for what havoc that one stmt of that doc caused today.Embarrassed

I think the stmt will be rephrased 2moro to do damage control.
They'll do it somehow I hope so.EmbarrassedOtherwise teh recent track is really good!
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Don't throw chappals at me but it's possible to be 6, 7, 8 or 9 months pregnant and NOT show it. We assume that all pregnant woman are supposed to blow up and have a huge stomach by the end but that's not always the case. All pregnancies are very different.

Coming to Geet. CV's made a huge mistake. It's not likely for a foetus to survive if it gets born too early.

Rituparnaa

Go to top