Geet in Ninth Month ??? (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by kunataanya

if geet is supposed to be in her ninth month then obviously she's not human... she's some weird alien species where the females don't show baby bumps during pregnancy... and all this time i thought i was watching a love story between two humans!!! Shocked
Chill ya..I can understand the frustration ! Me too was shocked.I just wanted to know whether is it shown in this way of nine monthsEmbarrassed...and abt bumping n all we already had a lot of posts.....LOL
Poor CVs struggling hard to keep the show rolling but ....ok lets see how they'll rectify it.
Agree Ritu.. they are working day in and day out... But they are not the only ones right.... and this aint any blooper its a HUGE HUGE mistake... not one person smart enuf in the entire crew to catch this ...??? Makes me wonder was everyone sleeping while doing this scene...?  Bloopers are still bearable but such mistakes... And btw it just makes such a beautiful show a laughing stock .. Thats what hurts the most... Unhappy

I know ya.At least now when the show is getting competition .....just hope they'll rectify it somehow.Otherwise it'll really become a laughing stock for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I don't know the technicalities to be honest but I do know that a child can be born in their 4th or 5th month and still survive. They'd be kept in the hospital for another 5-6 months but it is definitely possible.
That happens in pre matured case n the baby kept in an incubator !

So doesn't that prove that what the doctor said was in fact correct and it is possible in the real world? So what exactly is the discussion about then?
i think earliest was 5 months..no way 4 months one can survive,there too as lungs r not mature enough chances r very high that fetus will die...so geet to 3 and half month pregnant hai na jyoti replied to a post of mine last week onlyteling ke baby is just 3 and half months; no way can her baby survive unless she is flat stomach miracle of science and is in fact 6 month on wards pregnantWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Originally posted by delhigirl

baby cannot survive without mother until it is fully mature which is what we generally feel is around 32 weeks of pregnancy. this is when the lungs mature and baby can breathe on its own if delivered.

the statement of the doctor is stupid. This is because film people do not do their research before showing medical stuff.

seeing how geet does not have a 32 weeks stomach, i will assume that she is not yet 32 weeks. in that situation they have to treat the mother and monitor the baby. if the mother's oxygenation is improved, it will also improve the baby. there are times when we deliver the baby because ot could potentially save both mother and baby's life. this thing has been showed all the time in movies without sense and now the TV people are also doing so.

Kay

also adding to my statement, in early trimester pregnancy, sometimes abortion is recommended to save a mother's life. If that is what the Cvs meant then that is how they should have worded it. the doctor should have said that if geet dies , the baby will die; but if they have to save geet's life they will recommend an emergent abortion. then that is what maan would have to choose, whether to lose both or save geet with an abortion.

Rituparnaa

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

geet is in 9th month of duration and 3 months of pregnancy..........................

i guess cv's mismatched d facts......................ROFLROFLROFL

Rituparnaa

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i thnk tht the baby is just 3-4 months not more couse when dadi was in the police sation naintara said if maan had payed the mistakes dev did back three months ago she and Dev wouldnet be in jail now

Rituparnaa

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

but i was told recently by some one that she is just 3 and half months pregnant and if that is the case then its not even officially a fetus ,it is still embryo isn't it unless am confused but whatever it is called point is at 3 and half months no one can survive.....and aborted fetuses of 20 week and over only are considered as independent and given funerals properly.but point is if she is 32 weeks or so then wow..i must admit she doesn't look it....Big smile
32 weeks Shocked  full grown only sensory organs need to develop !!
Lekin where the hell is teh tummy
Pads and pillows dalkey they will suddenly show LOLLOLLOLLOL

sami01

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

baby cannot survive without mother until it is fully mature which is what we generally feel is around 32 weeks of pregnancy. this is when the lungs mature and baby can breathe on its own if delivered.

the statement of the doctor is stupid. This is because film people do not do their research before showing medical stuff.

seeing how geet does not have a 32 weeks stomach, i will assume that she is not yet 32 weeks. in that situation they have to treat the mother and monitor the baby. if the mother's oxygenation is improved, it will also improve the baby. there are times when we deliver the baby because ot could potentially save both mother and baby's life. this thing has been showed all the time in movies without sense and now the TV people are also doing so.

Kay

also adding to my statement, in early trimester pregnancy, sometimes abortion is recommended to save a mother's life. If that is what the Cvs meant then that is how they should have worded it. the doctor should have said that if geet dies , the baby will die; but if they have to save geet's life they will recommend an emergent abortion. then that is what maan would have to choose, whether to lose both or save geet with an abortion.

Oh God Kay...may be u've come up with a posble solution now !Hope so they hinted at abortion.Confused
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Kay

Oh God Kay...may be u've come up with a posble solution now !Hope so they hinted at abortion.Confused

yes this all depends on what month pregnancy she is in. if she is in first trimester, which is first 3 months, then the baby cannot survive without mother and to save mother's life, abortion is recommended at times. If she is in third trimester which id 7-9 month, baby can be delivered to ensure safety of mother and baby, but the baby is less comlpications if they are atleast beyond 32 weeks.

2nd trimester which is 4-5-6th month, has the highest rate of fetal death; generally unsafe for a baby to be delivered at that time.

Kay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasami01

Go to top