Geet in Ninth Month ??? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hi all........seeing chaos whatever happened in today's epi regarding the doc's stmt.
I know it sounds absurd.But could it be like this if Geet is near to her delivery time?
Coz that time only we can get something like this what happened today.I mean Baby or Mother?

Just putting an option.Plz do share if you agree or disagree also.We can have a discussion here for still having some options open for the credibility of the stmt !

That's true this is too early for the doctor to say baby or mom, she can loose the baby but because of other causes, this was too illogical, wish the CV's would make it more realistic, guess they wanted to show the extent of Maan's love for both Geet & the baby but the doctor's reaction not logical

Chill ya..I can understand the frustration ! Me too was shocked.I just wanted to know whether is it shown in this way of nine months๐Ÿ˜ณ...and abt bumping n all we already had a lot of posts.....๐Ÿ˜†
Poor CVs struggling hard to keep the show rolling but ....ok lets see how they'll rectify it.
Agree Ritu.. they are working day in and day out... But they are not the only ones right.... and this aint any blooper its a HUGE HUGE mistake... not one person smart enuf in the entire crew to catch this ...??? Makes me wonder was everyone sleeping while doing this scene...?  Bloopers are still bearable but such mistakes... And btw it just makes such a beautiful show a laughing stock .. Thats what hurts the most... ๐Ÿ˜”

I know they should me technically correct abt pregnancy coz there cant be any fictional time period of varying months for humans...๐Ÿ˜•
She got pregnanat with in the  first 3 or 4 weeks of teh show !!

If the show is running for  n number of months then the calculation should be  accurate !!
I mean when one goes for check up and gets the idea of the groW*H of teh fetus they should stand by that record and even the slimest woemn start showing their tummy with some signs of nausea tiredness It takes atoll on the body any day for any women however fit she is and there is no signs of that be it real or fictional I mean these are common sense and relevant things needed in a show when it deals with important things like having a fetus in a women's body !!

Now it makes me wonder is Geet actually pregnant even in this fictional show !๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

That happens in pre matured case n the baby kept in an incubator !

So doesn't that prove that what the doctor said was in fact correct and it is possible in the real world? So what exactly is the discussion about then?
but i was told recently by some one that she is just 3 and half months pregnant and if that is the case then its not even officially a fetus ,it is still embryo isn't it unless am confused but whatever it is called point is at 3 and half months no one can survive.....and aborted fetuses of 20 week and over only are considered as independent and given funerals properly.but point is if she is 32 weeks or so then wow..i must admit she doesn't look it....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
its impossible coz she is just 4 months preg........how come d baby will live if mom is dead???????? i didnt notice dat bt when i saw comments den i realized what a blunder...........she isnt 9 months preg coz tab tak baby ka groW*H pura ho jata hai.....and in ultrasound initial stage dikhaya tha.........baby ka......

i guess CV's forgot dat geet ki audience listens to each and every word, checks d background and what not..........koi bhi galati nahi chhup sakti.......
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Agree Ritu.. they are working day in and day out... But they are not the only ones right.... and this aint any blooper its a HUGE HUGE mistake... not one person smart enuf in the entire crew to catch this ...??? Makes me wonder was everyone sleeping while doing this scene...?  Bloopers are still bearable but such mistakes... And btw it just makes such a beautiful show a laughing stock .. Thats what hurts the most... ๐Ÿ˜”

I know ya.At least now when the show is getting competition .....just hope they'll rectify it somehow.Otherwise it'll really become a laughing stock for sure.

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

So doesn't that prove that what the doctor said was in fact correct and it is possible in the real world? So what exactly is the discussion about then?
i think earliest was 5 months..no way 4 months one can survive,there too as lungs r not mature enough chances r very high that fetus will die...so geet to 3 and half month pregnant hai na jyoti replied to a post of mine last week onlyteling ke baby is just 3 and half months; no way can her baby survive unless she is flat stomach miracle of science and is in fact 6 month on wards pregnant๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by delhigirl

baby cannot survive without mother until it is fully mature which is what we generally feel is around 32 weeks of pregnancy. this is when the lungs mature and baby can breathe on its own if delivered.

the statement of the doctor is stupid. This is because film people do not do their research before showing medical stuff.

seeing how geet does not have a 32 weeks stomach, i will assume that she is not yet 32 weeks. in that situation they have to treat the mother and monitor the baby. if the mother's oxygenation is improved, it will also improve the baby. there are times when we deliver the baby because ot could potentially save both mother and baby's life. this thing has been showed all the time in movies without sense and now the TV people are also doing so.

Kay

also adding to my statement, in early trimester pregnancy, sometimes abortion is recommended to save a mother's life. If that is what the Cvs meant then that is how they should have worded it. the doctor should have said that if geet dies , the baby will die; but if they have to save geet's life they will recommend an emergent abortion. then that is what maan would have to choose, whether to lose both or save geet with an abortion.
geet is in 9th month of duration and 3 months of pregnancy..........................

i guess cv's mismatched d facts......................๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ