Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet in Ninth Month ???

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all........seeing chaos whatever happened in today's epi regarding the doc's stmt.
I know it sounds absurd.But could it be like this if Geet is near to her delivery time?
Coz that time only we can get something like this what happened today.I mean Baby or Mother?

Just putting an option.Plz do share if you agree or disagree also.We can have a discussion here for still having some options open for the credibility of the stmt !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if geet is supposed to be in her ninth month then obviously she's not human... she's some weird alien species where the females don't show baby bumps during pregnancy... and all this time i thought i was watching a love story between two humans!!! ðŸ˜²
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is ridiculous !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder the show seems hilarious by the day with the main protagonist being pregnant with a flat stomach and she is in her third trimester !!

The creatives need to get their knowledge right abt pregnancy and the groW*H plan of the fetus !!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

if geet is supposed to be in her ninth month then obviously she's not human... she's some weird alien species where the females don't show baby bumps during pregnancy... and all this time i thought i was watching a love story between two humans!!! ðŸ˜²

Chill ya..I can understand the frustration ! Me too was shocked.I just wanted to know whether is it shown in this way of nine months😳...and abt bumping n all we already had a lot of posts.....😆
Poor CVs struggling hard to keep the show rolling but ....ok lets see how they'll rectify it.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know the technicalities to be honest but I do know that a child can be born in their 4th or 5th month and still survive. They'd be kept in the hospital for another 5-6 months but it is definitely possible.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

This is ridiculous !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder the show seems hilarious by the day with the main protagonist being pregnant with a flat stomach and she is in her third trimester !!

The creatives need to get their knowledge right abt pregnancy and the groW*H plan of the fetus !!

I know they should me technically correct abt pregnancy coz there cant be any fictional time period of varying months for humans...😕
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys they never told us how month pregnant she is and she is not three month because the day she come to Delhi from know it was almost June
which means she is 7 month lets hope she and the baby are save
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I don't know the technicalities to be honest but I do know that a child can be born in their 4th or 5th month and still survive. They'd be kept in the hospital for another 5-6 months but it is definitely possible.

That happens in pre matured case n the baby kept in an incubator !
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg........i didnt noticce dat........i was sooo lost in crying while seeing tears in GC's eyes😭.........but after reading this post i m also feeling weird.......i m wats this CVs??? plzzz thoda to logic istemaal karo!!!!😲 if geet will die then baby wud also die......or else u have plans to place it in sumone else's womb🤣..... n if geet is going to deliver baby nw then😲😕......bus fer tan thoda rabb hi rakha hai😆
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
baby cannot survive without mother until it is fully mature which is what we generally feel is around 32 weeks of pregnancy. this is when the lungs mature and baby can breathe on its own if delivered.

the statement of the doctor is stupid. This is because film people do not do their research before showing medical stuff.

seeing how geet does not have a 32 weeks stomach, i will assume that she is not yet 32 weeks. in that situation they have to treat the mother and monitor the baby. if the mother's oxygenation is improved, it will also improve the baby. there are times when we deliver the baby because ot could potentially save both mother and baby's life. this thing has been showed all the time in movies without sense and now the TV people are also doing so.

Kay