India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly jealous ?? ? (Page 2)

nairprasu Groupbie
nairprasu
nairprasu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
did we watch the same episode? It was obvious today as to how 'true' the various contestants were.
Dolly is the only one who was very open about who she was going to nominate. She is loudmouthed but straight in the way she deals with the others.
Shweta was such a coward. She didnt want to express herself and name a person lest she spoil her relationship with the person...so she ducked. Was so amused when I watched her reaction to Ashmit's declaration. She was annoyed that he stole the thunder...and afraid that his decision will gain him brownie points from the audience. Her mask dropped for a min.

Ashmit is the smart one. I wonder if he got some help from his Salman bhai on this one as he does not come across as having the brains to use the chivalry card otherwise. He is playing to the gallery.

And Khali is a slob and a selfish one at that. He has conveniently forgotten everything that Dolly did for him now that he knows that he is on his own.

I am liking Dolly more as the days go by. She is the only one that is close to real in that house. The soap queen is playing a mega role, the wrestler is a log of wood and the wannabe actor is reaping the advantage of his 'relationships' both inside and outside the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

blueangel Senior Member
blueangel
blueangel

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
What Mask? ShWeta was just telling that to Ashmit because of their friendship or whatever fun they r having together. Obv. she is more close to Ashmit thn Khali or Dolly.
Agree with the topic. Dolly is just a v.  Jealous and cunning lady. Cant see good of anyone.

Originally posted by nairprasu

did we watch the same episode? It was obvious today as to how 'true' the various contestants were.
Dolly is the only one who was very open about who she was going to nominate. She is loudmouthed but straight in the way she deals with the others.
Shweta was such a coward. She didnt want to express herself and name a person lest she spoil her relationship with the person...so she ducked. Was so amused when I watched her reaction to Ashmit's declaration. She was annoyed that he stole the thunder...and afraid that his decision will gain him brownie points from the audience. Her mask dropped for a min.

Ashmit is the smart one. I wonder if he got some help from his Salman bhai on this one as he does not come across as having the brains to use the chivalry card otherwise. He is playing to the gallery.

And Khali is a slob and a selfish one at that. He has conveniently forgotten everything that Dolly did for him now that he knows that he is on his own.

I am liking Dolly more as the days go by. She is the only one that is close to real in that house. The soap queen is playing a mega role, the wrestler is a log of wood and the wannabe actor is reaping the advantage of his 'relationships' both inside and outside the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

kajenfan. Senior Member

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I doubt she is jealous of anyone.. when I saw her dancing during the school task and just generally how she is active when carrying out tasks/chores or dancing/jumping around shows she has no insecurity over the way she looks or issues about how big she is..

But yes, she has a problem with Shweta and does not want to be seen praising her in any way I guess.. don't really know what goes on through her mind. I didn't like her tone though.. felt it was unnecessary for her to clarify that she wasn't talking about Shweta's dancing and as usual, it ruined a perfectly light moment. 

pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Kanchhi_pinky no1Faraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfan.

ROFL

lol LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueangel

What Mask? ShWeta was just telling that to Ashmit because of their friendship or whatever fun they r having together. Obv. she is more close to Ashmit thn Khali or Dolly.
Agree with the topic. Dolly is just a v.  Jealous and cunning lady. Cant see good of anyone.

Exactly what I interpreted too.........sweta just said it so that he doesnt lose out chances.......but i know there will be some money offered....an probably ashmit has been told to take this decision !!!

Edited by susan29 - 05 January 2011 at 12:46pm

Go to top