Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly jealous ?? ?

Posted: 13 years ago
I mean today when ST was dancing , at the end instead of appreciating ST , she said that her clapping was for the song and not for Shewta's Dance ?

Such a wana be jealous loser she is

Get her out 

plzzz bigboss🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She is a REAL J 🤣

She has got complex.. Needs medical check up asap 🤣
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She should be taken to Rehab after bb.............
She is a lady version of RC...............
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usually i miss fst part, could not watch her dance. Dolly is jealous of ash's stomach too. Today she looked like somebody covered up any drum by saree n put dolly's face on it.
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Usually i miss fst part, could not watch her dance. Dolly is jealous of ash's stomach too. Today she looked like somebody covered up any drum by saree n put dolly's face on it.

lol it looked like buffalo wearing a saree
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she knows she is not smart n good looking n young like ST so dats y 😉
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kajenfan.

though she looked shoni munda.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajenfan.

Lolzzzz 🤣🤣  Dolly is MISS J.....and above all she is v much obsessed with Shweta 🤢🤢😡
nairprasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did we watch the same episode? It was obvious today as to how 'true' the various contestants were.
Dolly is the only one who was very open about who she was going to nominate. She is loudmouthed but straight in the way she deals with the others.
Shweta was such a coward. She didnt want to express herself and name a person lest she spoil her relationship with the person...so she ducked. Was so amused when I watched her reaction to Ashmit's declaration. She was annoyed that he stole the thunder...and afraid that his decision will gain him brownie points from the audience. Her mask dropped for a min.

Ashmit is the smart one. I wonder if he got some help from his Salman bhai on this one as he does not come across as having the brains to use the chivalry card otherwise. He is playing to the gallery.

And Khali is a slob and a selfish one at that. He has conveniently forgotten everything that Dolly did for him now that he knows that he is on his own.

I am liking Dolly more as the days go by. She is the only one that is close to real in that house. The soap queen is playing a mega role, the wrestler is a log of wood and the wannabe actor is reaping the advantage of his 'relationships' both inside and outside the house.
blueangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Mask? ShWeta was just telling that to Ashmit because of their friendship or whatever fun they r having together. Obv. she is more close to Ashmit thn Khali or Dolly.
Agree with the topic. Dolly is just a v.  Jealous and cunning lady. Cant see good of anyone.

Originally posted by: nairprasu

did we watch the same episode? It was obvious today as to how 'true' the various contestants were.
Dolly is the only one who was very open about who she was going to nominate. She is loudmouthed but straight in the way she deals with the others.
Shweta was such a coward. She didnt want to express herself and name a person lest she spoil her relationship with the person...so she ducked. Was so amused when I watched her reaction to Ashmit's declaration. She was annoyed that he stole the thunder...and afraid that his decision will gain him brownie points from the audience. Her mask dropped for a min.

Ashmit is the smart one. I wonder if he got some help from his Salman bhai on this one as he does not come across as having the brains to use the chivalry card otherwise. He is playing to the gallery.

And Khali is a slob and a selfish one at that. He has conveniently forgotten everything that Dolly did for him now that he knows that he is on his own.

I am liking Dolly more as the days go by. She is the only one that is close to real in that house. The soap queen is playing a mega role, the wrestler is a log of wood and the wannabe actor is reaping the advantage of his 'relationships' both inside and outside the house.