Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx 4 d update saki n mira di....
...Nahid... thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

hey nahid welcome to the forum..

r u the same nahid frm facebook?

and ya we all hate megha to the coreπŸ˜†

yes its me Sakshi πŸ˜ƒ I used to have an account here on IF but when I started my job last March, I could'nt come here much and then forget the details, so I had to make a new account so I am back to newbie πŸ˜†

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Nahid...

<font color="#cc0066">Thank you for the updates. Poor Santu 😭 at least she is ok, sweet she notified DM she is ok by her payals 😳 Glad that now DM is being shown in Malik mode still we need to see the razor sharp dhand giving Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi.

When will this evil monster woman disappear? I hate her hate her hate her!!!!!!

</font>

Hey Nahid nice to see you here,.! πŸ˜ƒ
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nahid...

<font color="#cc0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes its me Sakshi πŸ˜ƒ I used to have an account here on IF but when I started my job last March, I could'nt come here much and then forget the details, so I had to make a new account so I am back to newbie πŸ˜†

</font>

Hehe...haha...look at you now you are a NEWBIE and me a SENIOR MEMBER πŸ˜†
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Mira di and Saki πŸ˜ƒ
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Well i liked it when hiten hands over the vase to megha.. πŸ˜† And epi was quite good as malik is coming back to his ownself.!! Now what is left to be show is ROMANCE...yeah SanRaj Romance πŸ˜†
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

Thanks sakshi 4 live updates n ipod. Episode was ok Santu fine n DM back in action but still z BD is something v irritating now.

The Bds in past epi were coz of Aasiya's schedule as she was first busy in INYB and then in one another new year stage performance. May from tomorrow we get authentic SanRaj with no bds or cheat shots
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

The Bds in past epi were coz of Aasiya's schedule as she was first busy in INYB and then in one another new year stage performance. May from tomorrow we get authentic SanRaj with no bds or cheat shots

Anji tere muh me ghee shakkar yaar...
Yeah true both rr n aasiya were busy in other activities so we got regular bd's but hope dis doesn't continue n nw we get sanraj in one frame...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha megha hired sakaram to destroy dm n his business n nw the same sakaram will work for dm n wil help him to complete the order....
Megha ka to complete pachka ho gaya... hehehe.
U knw i want dat spineless vishal to knw abt dis... U wil definitly loose his temper n shout at megha... Haha wil love to see that.