Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guptaji tell sakaram not to prove others , but DM say no he is rgt and we will give u share in profits if u work 4 me..
all agrees..sakaram ko paseena aa gaya..lol
sakshi_24 thumbnail
lol i dnt knw what i m writing..i m writing ekdum live hehe
sorry guys if u dont get it...
sakshi_24 thumbnail
dpur-
hiten cum to megha, he says a phone will come and phone cum, hiten says sakharm sawant and gave her vase and says u need it after talking..
megha talk to sakaram and says hw cud u do this?

he says DM will tell u i dnt knw..
freeze on ugly face of megha again..oh god..

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks friends for the update.Today's episode was good as Megha fell in her own trap let's see what CVs show us ahead but good thing is DM is back in action yes the old DM is being slowly revived and hopefully we will get our "Malik" back😳😍
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks again Sakshi... I'm going to watch it now and then comment on it later... see u in a bit

simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sakshi 4 live updates n ipod. Episode was ok Santu fine n DM back in action but still z BD is something v irritating now.
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the live update Sakshi and Ipod for the written.  You did excellent job Sakshi, don't worry we all understand and seems like a good episode. I'm laughing reading your update, ugly guys sweating it when DM's twisting it in his favour just like Santu 😆 this man does not know he is messing with the wrong husband and wife.  I will go and watch it now 😊

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the episode was good, and thank god they didn't drag it.... the culprits are found out........ DM is coming back to his old self and is one step ahead of his enemies.... Santu looked quite innocent and you could see how young she is without her sare and especially her pallu on her head.... She seemed to have bit more colour on her face.....

Can't wait to have santu with open hair and without pallu.... and DM is less white powder

Well what can I say about Megha.... the sooner she's off our screen the better.... I feel her end is very near... Her every attack is backfiring on her....
Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

lol i dnt knw what i m writing..i m writing ekdum live hehe

sorry guys if u dont get it...

thanks sakshi - you were too good today - do not worry we understand everything in connection to bandini and sanraj

you were excellent

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update hope meghna is gone by this week hate seeing her on the screen. Glad old DM is coming back slowly and will emerge victorious