5th January Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hello friends

are we ready for episode 500?

Part 1
 episode starts with sakaram mixing poison in the food- the driver finisher his call and leaves- sakaram happy his work done- food reaches factory - dm waiting with workers outside and tells them to take the food in- workers take food out but spill a little food on the floor-
dm goes to santu and tells her lets go eat- santu sist to eat and tells dm even you eat- he tells her you start i will check on other workers have eaten and will be back- santu is served food and she starts to eat
dm goes outside sees a dog dead next to the food spilled - he suspects something goes inside and stops all workers to eat-he tells them food has poison- all shocked santu faints- dm and all worried

sakaram calls megha your work is done- she is happy dm cannot complete the order

dm next to santu in the hospital- and tells her i cannot see you in this state get up- i know you have seen worse situations and have always overcome all difficulties - but i am lost without you-please get up- santu moves her leg and her payal makes noise- dm happy

next morning doctor tells dm santu is out of danger but we will have to keep her under observation for 24 hrs
gupta tells dm everything will be okay now dm tells him unless santu does not get up and talk to me everything will not be ok
gupta tells dm do not worry we will punish the culprit- dm says no no one wil do anything i will give dand to the culprit

megha goes to baa and gloats her victory- switches on the tv and shows her news about santu and workers food poison- baa calls hiten- megha tells him to watch the tv- both baa and hiten worried

megha goes to her room and calls sakkaram and tells him to disappear for a few days- sakakram says  i am not scared of anyone in mumbai no one can touch me here- megha tells him her name should not be mentioned anywhere
hiten overhears her conversation outside

break

part 2

workers tell gupta now we should start the work- workers thankful nothing happen to any workers- muskar tells them we will not let dm down- santu is treated in the same hospital as the workers he did not diffreciante  between malik and workers-dm walk in and tells him i have been in the diamond business for long and i know we cannot finish the order on time if all the workers do not come back to work- he tells gupta i will personally give punishment to the real culprit- workers tell
 him we know it is megha- dm tells them yes  but megha cannot come to mumbai to put the poison-she used someone to help her and i need to find that person- hiten calls Dm and tells him about megha- 
dm in the hospital with santu and gupta- he tells santu about sakkaram- she is angry and tells him the police will give him punishment but this time you have to teach him a lesson- i am not angry that i am sick but because of him the workers have suffered- gupta says than ok we will hand him over to the police- dm tells him no gupta megha has played a dirty trick it is time to teach her a lesson- i will use the same sakaram agianst her- gupta asks how? he tells gupta one sakakram cannot destroy DM- i have to finish the order and he will work with us to finish the order

sakakram in his house with vihnu- he gets news that the truck driver is under police investigation-he says they cannot do anything- dm walks in with workers families and gupta ji- dm tells sakaram i do not need proof against you  i know you poisoned th food- the workers wanted to burn you alive but DM gives his enemy one chance- sakaram tries to instigate the workers- gupta tells im to stop- dm tells sakaram you are right i bought workers from dhrampur to help mumbai workers to finish the order- but now the mumbai workers will work with you for their company to finish the order
he promises all the workers who help to finish the order on time will get profits from the order- gupta and dm will share the profits with all the workers- all workers happy- sakaram nervous he is at loss of words
dm tells all the workers come on lets get to work- all say DM ki jai

break

Part 3

hiten comes to megha's room and tells her you will get a call- the phone rings - he tells her it is sakaram you know him? megha nervous- he gives her a vase and tells her after the call you will need it- skakram tell megha something- she tells him how could you do this? he tells her hey madam any question talk to DM - jai maharastra- hangs up on megha

megha furious

freeze on megha

Edited by ipodmackid - 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsarasnaazminamahcirsaggi80amnababymaryam23anupamgpikavecmilweb...Nahid...klementina_275Jamila1***Anu***mahalaxmikNandita5SEPIDEHheli01hina91mimi10luvrrbankhanbishop22Gauri22ushmicuterosysoap-criticLuv-Shonitshabz50Xx..Anjali..xXsimlavidhiShahara3anna44KyunkiImafanSophia21Pachu.P

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
where is everyone today?
bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hi Mira.... have made it.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanipodmackid

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bishop22

hi Mira.... have made it.....

hi hose where are the rest no live update today?
sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
food cums , masurkar and sum worker put in the room, some food drop on the floor..
precap scene, DM move outside and saw a dog is dead outside coz of eating that food..
DM go inside and stop everyone to eat food but santu already eaten and she falls down..
DM take her to hospi..senti DM.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

amnababy...Nahid...klementina_275Jamila1eli01hina91bankhanAyeshaRRbishop22ipodmackidcuterosysimlavidhipyar-ishk

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHIGOEL

food cums , masurkar and sum worker put in the room, some food drop on the floor..
precap scene, DM move outside and saw a dog is dead outside coz of eating that food..
DM go inside and stop everyone to eat food but santu already eaten and she falls down..
DM take her to hospi..senti DM.

hi sakshi- thanks you for the live update

bankhansakshi_24

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Santu oh no....... well we know she'll be fine soon....

Hey Mira we've got Sakshi...

Hi sakshi

Guys thanks for the update

Jamila1sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
union leader calls megha that work is done..

next mrng-
santu is out of danger now but DM still worried, gupta tell him to rest but DM says no he will take care of santu..
he says he will give dand to the culpr=it himself..

DPUR-
megha show news to baa abt santu, baa and hiten worried..

megha call union leader sakharam and teell him to run frm mumbai aur mera naam ni ana chahiye...bla bla..
hiten overhears this..
break

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amnababymaryam23...Nahid...klementina_275Jamila1eli01hina91bishop22cuterosyAyeshaRRsimlavidhipyar-ishk

Go to top