Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Not the smartest episode ever is it!? (Page 3)

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I'm not going to say that todays epi is going to drive the audience away, because although the whole choosing between the mother or child thing was very illogical (do CVs think we're stupid) Confused it was still a very emotionally nice episode, loved GC's acting today, he really touched my heart. Smile

However they could have made it better by not making such a stupid blunder Ouch and was they any point in having Arjun-Annie scenes, their scenes just takes away the magic from any episodes AngryDead 

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I'm not going to say that todays epi is going to drive the audience away, because although the whole choosing between the mother or child thing was very illogical (do CVs think we're stupid) Confused it was still a very emotionally nice episode, loved GC's acting today, he really touched my heart. Smile

However they could have made it better by not making such a stupid blunder Ouch and was they any point in having Arjun-Annie scenes, their scenes just takes away the magic from any episodes AngryDead 

Agree. By now the Cvs should have realised that the AA just doesn't cut it....they do take away the magic...it's like waiting in hospital for that frightening vaccination shot  and wincing in pain....this happens everytime the two of them appear....I wince in pain.

What was the point in showing them at all today? There was no urgency to reach the hospital. Was Arjun doing all this deliberately I wonder?

About the baby blunder, if they don't rectify it by tomorrow, I'll lose respect for the show, the cast and the crew. Such a blunder should not have gone unnoticed by anyone...not even DD and GC!

Edited by pippa - 05 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
CV's made a HUGE mistake. How is it possible to save a baby which isn't fully developed? Confused

Originally posted by pippa

Agree. By now the Cvs should have realised that the AA just doesn't cut it....they do take away the magic...it's like waiting in hospital for that frightening vaccination shot  and wincing in pain....this happens everytime the two of them appear....I wince in pain.
Bang on! ROFL But seriously it's painful to watch AA. Pinch

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 05 January 2011 at 12:10pm
ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
they have stopppeed using their brainsAngryAngry
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i agree
ppl prob stopped watching cuz of how ILLOGICAL this show is getting
the AA track seems forced their love story has no chemistry, no sir pair W*H? PLZ CVS END THIER TRACK ASAP!
NO ONE is interested in THEIR track!
So why r u STILL continuing it??
anurs Senior Member
anurs
anurs

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Oh yaar don't be so hyper. It's just a serial. Don't look for logic. And one thing geet pregnant for already 7 to 8 month. In such case premature baby can born. Only illogic thing is that they didn't show baby bumps. That's it. But take it lightly yaar. At least that dev's bachcha will be out of her. She will be totally maan's. Watch geet for maan and geet becoz you can get chance to see such a loving, romantic couple. Don't ever think to quit geet. Marte dam tak maan aur geet ka saath dunga. Ha ha
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
this scene was supposed to be the highlight of the show where geet is in danger and maan's desperation for her will be shown...and what do we get, the desperation of anne for arjun???a camp fire and then pushing the car...r they in the jungle???they r in the heart of delhi where u get cabs by just a phone call...and she with a cell phone, he with a cell phone....i dont know..

Go to top