India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

musibat ka naam hai baisa.... (Page 15)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

I am just dumbfounded, dono ghar mai more of the same. Udhar kutte ka kissa and idhar bhi, I mean kutte jaise human being. Kutte se bhi battar. Jimmy is at least adorable but yeh tho bilkul hyena lagthi hai.  Abhi Jimmy ka kissa accha lagne laga hai. Socho kitna bura haal hai hum sabka.

Kisike ghar mai aake unke hi bahu ko jhooti kehana koyi choti bhaat hai kya? BM has always been a waffle, never shown to have a mind of her own. So no expectations there but G3? Uska ladla Munna ki bahu ko koyi insult kare aur who chup chaap sunnle aur ulta Aksh ko hi dosh dene lagi? Kuch tho keh sakthe thi to defend her politely, BM tried but G3 wouldn't say a word & in turn made Aksh feel guilty.

Pura episode was dedicated to this hing dramaSleepyOnce she gets rid of Nandu, I want her out of there. Please let it be soon. Sneha ko bhi pura episode nahi milatha & her track lasted 3-4 months. This woman & long term, nahiiiiiiii................Dead I don't think I can watch another day of this woman & Varsha, Dimri is making it real easy for us to quit.

At the Maheshwari's there will be a beeline of people visiting everyday to say how wonderful it is to have a dog. Today it was the Dr's turn, this will continue until Nani ghutno pe aake bolegi ki mujhe Jimmy se pyaar hogaya usse kahi muth bhejoROFL

Does the precap ring a bell? Munna doing a Rituraj? Teaching his wife how to impress other people? Isn't that what Munna detested abour Rituraj & now he is advocating it? Biwi ke saath akele mai baitke dal baati discuss kar raha hai, yahi hai inka love life aur Naksh romance bhiLOL LOOSERS, inn dono ka kuch nahi ho saktha Sleepy

Edited by FLGators - 05 January 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I am just dumbfounded, dono ghar mai more of the same. Udhar kutte ka kissa and idhar bhi, I mean kutte jaise human being. Kutte se bhi battar. Jimmy is at least adorable but yeh tho bilkul hyena lagthi hai.  Abhi Jimmy ka kissa accha lagne laga hai. Socho kitna bura haal hai hum sabka.

Kisike ghar mai aake unke hi bahu ko jhooti kehana koyi choti bhaat hai kya? BM has always been a waffle, never shown to have a mind of her own. So no expectations there but G3? Uska ladla Munna ki bahu ko koyi insult kare aur who chup chaap sunnle aur ulta Aksh ko hi dosh dene lagi? Kuch tho keh sakthe thi to defend her politely, BM tried but G3 wouldn't say a word & in turn made Aksh feel guilty.

Pura episode was dedicated to this hing dramaSleepyOnce she gets rid of Nandu, I want her out of there. Please let it be soon. Sneha ko bhi pura episode nahi milatha & her track lasted 3-4 months. This woman & long term, nahiiiiiiii................Dead I don't think I can watch another day of this woman & Varsha, Dimri is making it real easy for us to quit.

At the Maheshwari's there will be a beeline of people visiting everyday to say how wonderful it is to have a dog. Today it was the Dr's turn, this will continue until Nani ghutno pe aake bolegi ki mujhe Jimmy se pyaar hogaya usse kahi muth bhejoROFL

Does the precap ring a bell? Munna doing a Rituraj? Teaching his wife how to impress other people? Isn't that what Munna detested abour Rituraj & now he is advocating it? Biwi ke saath akele mai baitke dal baati discuss kar raha hai, yahi hai inka love life aur Naksh romance bhiLOL LOOSERS, inn dono ka kuch nahi ho saktha Sleepy

socho  dalbati  ager  akele mai  diskas  kartei  hai  to  bacche  kaise  honge? romance  or  pyar  se  koson  dur  hai  dono.  aise  to  munna  kehta  tha  ki  akshi  time  nahi  deti  jab  dono  kao  akela  mai  time  mila   to  kya  karte  hai  ? kana  discationDead

Edited by madhaviben - 05 January 2011 at 7:28pm
Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I am just dumbfounded, dono
ghar mai more of the same. Udhar kutte ka kissa and idhar bhi, I
mean kutte jaise human being. Kutte se bhi battar. Jimmy is at least adorable but yeh tho bilkul hyena lagthi hai. Abhi Jimmy
ka kissa accha lagne laga hai. Socho kitna bura haal hai hum sabka.

Kisike ghar mai aake unke hi bahu ko jhooti kehana koyi choti
bhaat hai kya? BM has always been a waffle, never shown to have a mind of her
own. So no expectations there but G3? Uska ladla Munna ki bahu ko koyi insult
kare aur who chup chaap sunnle aur ulta Aksh ko hi dosh dene lagi? Kuch tho keh
sakthe thi to defend her politely, BM tried but G3 wouldn't say a word & in turn
made Aksh feel guilty.

Pura episode was dedicated
to this hing dramaSleepyOnce she gets rid of Nandu, I
want her out of there. Please let it be soon. Sneha ko bhi pura episode nahi milatha & her track lasted 3-4 months. This woman & long term, nahiiiiiiii................Dead I don't think I can watch another day of this woman & Varsha, Dimri is making it real easy for us to quit.

Does the precap ring a bell? Munna doing a Rituraj? Teaching
his wife how to impress other people? Isn't that what Munna detested abour
Rituraj & now he is advocating it? Biwi ke saath akele mai baitke dal baati discuss kar raha hai, yahi hai inka love life aur Naksh romance bhiLOL LOOSERS, inn dono ka kuch nahi ho saktha Sleepy

Yar...kutta will be loyal to his master..! Baisa can never be...LOL
Everyone are fed up with varsha..! jimmy ko bottle se doodh pila rahi thi..how lame..!!Dead
U r rite...naitik was bhaving like rr..! No character have their own stand. Baisa blasted at aksh.,bm nd g3 along with her were putting the blame on akshara..! Whatever akshara is doing is more than enough, being a newly wed girl.. and these women knw how to point out only her mistakes..Angry

Go to top