Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 8)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@aash: had loads of fun with my sis...

thats the problem... our MSK is so shy... and Geet too.. so we have to use our imagination everytime they come close..
even though nothing happens... it would have been nice to see their car breaking down in the middle of the road and the great MSK cant fix it LOL

right now am really sad... the epi was quite emotional.. and both GC & DD were so great in portraying all that... i held my breath when Geet was in the bathroom... felt like she was actually out of breath...very well done ClapClapClapClap
the only thing that Broken Heart while watching Geet is Maan crying... and tonight he cried so much Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart my heart kept breaking and breaking...
i know we will be dancing again tomorrow night when Geet and baby are both healthy... but for tonight CryCryCryCry i cant get the image of Maan with tears in his big, gorgeous eyes out of my mind...

as for the medical stuff.. god help us all... CV's please try to put some reality into the medical aspects or dont show hospital scenes...
1. bathroom was full of steam, not smoke... even when a lot of smoke has been inhaled, SOMETIMES people dont need oxygen (i have inhaled a lot a few years back and luckily didnt need any oxygen and insha allah am as healthy as always)
2. Geet is only 3 - 4 months pregnant, so where the hell did the talk about Mummy or Baby being saved come... and that too after inhaling a bit of steam Shocked
3. if she was so critical that she needed oxygen, how come her breath was not laboured... i mean she should have some difficulty in breathing right?... 
she was in need of oxygen, but they didnt start it immediately...

throw mArjAnie into the fire... just let me know if u need any help dragging them in...
just cox they copied Maneet style doesnt make them a perfect couple like Maneet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sptrno]CryCryCry........My dear MAANEETIANS...........CryCry.........can't see MAANEET like this........v r all so emotionally attached to MAANEET and their baby............how can someone be so heartless inhuman how can brij make his sister suffer like this and be proud of itAngry........brij ne toh sis-bro relationship ka is kadar insult kiya hai i have no words its so pathetic he and his family were the reason Geet became sabse parayi for no fault of hers ....

and now when she has somewhere to belong to Geet hui Maan ki Maan ki Geet still that d**il comes backAngry.........sorry guys for my language but v all r girls and so if v place ourselves in Geet' position v all know how it feels like right?.............bechari hamari pyaari Geet bahar aane ki koshish kitni koshish ki par woh darwaza tod nahi paayiCryaur woh brij bahar smile kar raha thaAngry.........koi dushman bhi aisa na karta...............

well said ....

if any one is responsible for geet's condition tht's handa family ... specially darji & brij ... poor thing geet is suffering coz of this donkey brij now ... fighting for her life ...to have a bro or grand pa like them is like living ur life in hell ... & dying each day ... even a snake looks harmless in front of brij ....

.then Maan came and seeing his Mishti on the floor his worry concern and fear of losing his love his life have no words to describe his expressions and what was going on in his mind........but still hats off to MSK he did not lose his balance but called doc bcuz in such situations seeing ur dearest one is the most worst and helpless situation u stop thinking rationally.........i salute MSK that eventhough he has bcum numb don't know what how and y it is happening still his rationality is on.......he balanced both emotional quotient and rationalityClap..........then the hospital scene MSK ties taveez on his Geet' hand that time i felt like he was wishing that all the blessings of the world would together be on his Mishti..........

he is a true lover Clapany girl would die for a lover / husband like him ...

Maan' single tear but it spoke of a zillion emotions and thoughts......fear of losing his love but at the same time hope that she will be fine..........he wanted to do everything possible to ensure Geet and baby' safety but he felt so powerless helpless as if he was the weakest person on this planet...........MSK symbolizes the extent to which someone can unconditionally and selflessly love care and live for the other person............when the doc says he might have to choose between Geet and the baby it was like doc asking him to choose between his heart and heartbeat.........not one can exist without the other........he knew very well what the baby meant to Geet and to him and to their relationship and to their life...........finally when he felt so helpless like never before.....

he may not be the biological father of the child .... but the child is his now ... he is emotionally related to the child ... he knows if thy can't save the baby ... then geet will break .... & if tht happens he will blame himself & he can't take it ...seeing MSk like tht made my heart skip a beat ... it was so heart wrenching ...

when he needs answers he tries to seek answers in divine force actually the answer he is seeking is 'no answer'........so that he does not have to choose.............

nicely put spandana ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
girl me off to sleep...
Maan's tears are haunting me Cry
good night.. and dream about Maan's smile only... i sure will...

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

geet shd be fine, ya aash nothing will happen to mishti n khushi. maan's tavee z n prayers will save geet n bsk SmileSmileSmile.

Brij is moving around the KM like Mr. India Angry, no body sees him moving around Unhappy, this is too much. Maan n Geet hv never cum face to face wid Brijjy. aisa kaise ? Something is terribly wrong wid brij's mind, real despo to kill geet. he is a scary fellow Ouch.

tht's another wonder ....no one actually bumped into him till now ... may b he's gayab during the time whn maan & geet are at home .... but wht abt the camera's y is it for ... only for maan looking at geet 24 / 7 ... or for them to catch the culprit ...?????

Maan was so upset to see geet fainted in bathroom that our punjabi puttar forgot to use his doley sholey n instead broke open the door wid his foot ClapClapClap. wah maan , kya baat hai.....StarStar

i liked the part wen maan blabbered to doc that geet fainted in the bathroom. it looked so real...all of us cant articulate the problem clearly when we r in trouble. loved the portrayal of tension by maan...

maan cried for his beloved Cry........oh maanu......u r so adorable....ur heart aching for ur love..........u hv changed so much wid love..........our fearless tiger turned into fearful deer.......love .... love...maan has the fear of losing his princess....oh boy u hv bcum vulnerable

maan / GC did a fab job ...Claphe needs a gud applause ...

CVs hv some loose nuts which shd be tightened up fast otherwise they will keep on driving us nutsConfusedConfusedConfused. Height of confusion....geet's pregnancy.....they r themselves not sure how many months pregnant is geet. preg'y track is a total mess ...ConfusedConfused

hope GSK n BSK get well by tomorrow... we dont wanna lose either just like MSK.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileall shd be well

well said neeraj ... cv's are nuts & are driving us nuts Angry... think tht we don't have brains ... if u ask me we write better stories than them ...atleast our stories have logic in them ... here thy just throw the logic out of the window ...
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
 Good night to all CrazyIncredibles. Hope everything will be fine tomorrow .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

aarti is suffering from SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(selective amnesia syndrome!!!)ShockedShockedShocked

r u suffering r the CV's ruining our nitesAngry

@ aashu : im 1000% sure as u said tat nothing will happen to Geet r khushi....and the taveez and Maan beleiving in God wud not be brought into track suddenly by the CV'swat say... his prayers are defo going to answered and this going to lead inot huge investigation inside his bedroom as of who increased the temp... inside the bathroom and he will defo go and chk the CCV camera's recorded part again and will find out tat Brij was here and fulfledged face off  of Maan and brij and finally Maan's kasam...and in the mean wile there is a chance tat he mire some how suspect arjunagainas he is the wedding planner... but he doesn't  knw who brij is so mite ease with him for some times then after marriage he'll tail and find out wat is arjun upto... 

Cvs trying to give uneffective jhatkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

hmmmmm.....well said...maans sudden belief in god will not go waste.its the proper track..........
but are there CCTv cams in Maans bedroom?????????/
i dont think so...........
lets see....
about the kasam.....
i hope its something big nb sensible............not a fooska like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

@arti
@aash
i don't think so maan will has the camera's in his room ... so no chance in tht way ...

but there are camera's in the corridor so can catch him like tht ... kasam waiting for it ...

--aarthi--kirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Winkhey crazyies..

*helloo deepthi ...
i am late....today...

the epsiode was to awesome....dhrasti awesome acting.. she actualluy looked like uski...ghutan ho rahi thi.... oh god brij!!!! u kya cheez hai bhai... ( all that carp about purkon ki pagdi).....ek hi baat dohra dohrake.. kya karthe ho!!!

maan didnt break the famous khurana glass door... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

still he did a kind of stunt!!! and after breaking he jumped to bahthroom...

*the way u said these lines deepthi cracked me LOL

and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!Big smile
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

annie dress was so dull i didnt like the colour... so bad.. arjun looked  good!!!!

*thnk god for a change thy did not match today...

u are right aash.. annie doesnt know how tpo act!! even tasha does eviulness better.....

and yes KC.. is in some no where city!!!!

u get out and see sunsaan se sadak!!!!

*i am telling u all these new cv's need classess

Edited by dewdropred - 05 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
well i think that geet and bsk will be safe, msk will see that brij enters but wont know that its brij, he will see someone entering, then he gets all pissed of and dadi tells that it was arjun who got the cook, and then msk gets all angry with arjun and then arjun finds out the truth about nt and the a nice wedding with no porblems

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

Go to top