Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@samata ... it's high time ...cv's stop messing up our brains Angry thy def are using all sorts of amnesia according to their convenience ...Angrythis is not done ...

cv's need some serious whipping on their backs .... this was totally not expected from geet's cv's not at all ... thy need to come out of ghajini mode ...

while using ghajini suits for GC ... thy themselves became ghajini's LOL

horse ride is a dream sequence ... mostly  geet  might be dreaming while thinking about the marriage may b while laying down on the hospital bed ... tht's y tht day she was doubting whether this marriage will happen or not .....

or it can be maan's dream also .... may b maan while sitting out side geet's room might b thinking tht geet dreamt of a happy problem free wedding ... & now she is in hospital ... fighting for her life & her child's life ...

one doubt ... y didn't any one in the crew get the doubt wht we got ... abt pickling one among geet's baby & geet ....while she is just 3 - 4 months preg*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ix2u]CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

dont cry dearie...................HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
how was ur party with sis???

my chappal is ready for CV's if they harm the baby... we want both Mishti & Khushi to be safe...
mine tooooooooooooAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

for  a moment there even i was scared of Brij LOL hes so evil.. i mean yeah he hates her and wants to kill her but to stand so close when she was suffocating..creepy *shivers*
i was also getting goosebumps re.........awesome acting.....

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????ROFL
Geet must have left hers WinkWink after that night when *ahem**ahem*
ROFL
hehe........

MSK cried for his Geet and we cried for the whole MSK family...my heart is still aching for himCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

whenever we think that theres nothing more to love about MSK, we find a side of him that makes us love him even more.. we saw the sweet boyfriend, the caring fiance.. and now a loving daddy Day Dreaming
if anyone watching Geet hasnt fallen in love with MSK then that person needs to get a heart... we love u MSK...
who in their right mind would want to escape from MSK and his magic
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

we cant even think about another guy now.maan has set the bar too high

me too.. cant stand those scenes.. specially the ones in big madhir's on a storm coming and all the bells ringing Dead

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

IS KC ON ANOTHER PLANET THAT A SUNSAN RASTA COMES ON THE WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC?????????????????AngryAngryAngry

how come Maneet never had their car broken down on that road...\
naughty naughty ixu...............but the possibilities seem endless.........Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smilenot that our maan will do anything mind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedgeet ko hi kuch karna padjhega!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

ixxusptrnodewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hmm..bye guys.me so sad today.tomorrow hopefully everything will be back to normal.

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by dewdropred

@samata ... it's high time ...cv's stop messing up our brains Angry thy def are using all sorts of amnesia according to their convenience ...Angrythis is not done ...

cv's need some serious whipping on their backs .... this was totally not expected from geet's cv's not at all ... thy need to come out of ghajini mode ...

horse ride is a dream sequence ... mostly  geet  might be dreaming while thinking about the marriage may b while laying down on the hospital bed ... tht's y tht day she was doubting whether this marriage will happen or not .....

or it can be maan's dream also .... may b maan while sitting out side geet's room might b thinking tht geet dreamt of a happy problem free wedding ... & now she is in hospital ... fighting for her life & her child's life ...

one doubt ... y didn't any one in the crew get the doubt wht we got ... abt pickling one among geet's baby & geet ....while she is just 3 - 4 months preg*

its geet s dream................maan said so in  SBB today na..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

actually none other than me understands clear hindi... they understand oly little tat is ma favour...and im the one who is watcvhing the show for long time i think they dnt even no tat she is preggy with DEV's 

tht explains ... thy certainly have no clue as to wht's happening ...other wise ur parents would certainly comment on tht part ...

--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

its geet s dream................maan said so in  SBB today na..........

aash looks like i m seriously suffering from some kind of amnesia transferred from the cv's ... thnks for reminding me Smile

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

that is the reason behind white white facewa of maanROFL
 seriouly cv gone maad again or they are still under hangover of new year party.i think they r confident that we r die hard fans of geet so will digest everything they r gonna dish usROFL

sanj leave the shampoo ... think abt the baby ... geet is not for delivery ... how can thy do tht ... baby or mommy ... this is ridiculous move by the cv's

Loquacious_Aash

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@maneet 1985
and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!Big smile

ROFLROFLROFL

i am imagining how manisha wd hv lovingly gifted the shampoo n conditioner to maan lovinglyWink
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

u are right aash.. annie doesnt know how tpo act!! even tasha does eviulness better.....

annie needs to get admission in NSD(national school of drama)

and yes KC.. is in some no where city
ya it is in a jungle n if god forbid ur car breaks dwn, u can enjoy bonfire..........intelligent CVs

u get out and see sunsaan se sadak!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Edited by neeraj268 - 05 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top