Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

@aash

i was so sad watching geet like thatCry(Actually I got another thought & geet did act according to the thought I got ... but the problem was she was trying to break the door with candles .... which is of no use & by the time she got the vase ... she fainted Cry)

me too dew.so bad.at least they showed she did not go down without fighting.she did whatever she cud....... 

his painful eyes so made my heart cry dew,,,,,,,,,,,,

she used her brain & that was gud ... DD gave a very gud performance today along with GC ...Clap

My heart is cryingCryCryCry after watching maan in the fix .... baby or wifey ...CryCryCry 

thats a real painful scene.......CryCryCryCry

tht scene was real bad Cry

but as the Dr. her self said may B whn she asked maan this question so wifey & baby both will be fine ....

yup thatys the catchword........

but maan's prayer to god ... answered the question .... the baby & geet both will be fine ... as he requested god that he does not want to answer this question ... when the doctor asks him next time ... so there will be no MC ... geet will be fine ....

agreed dew.........u can read my pov in my analysis...

yes dear read ... reading all posts in order ...so that don't miss any Smile

(I am sorry ... LOLLOLLOLBut ... geet is not delivering right ... so Y this question Question bcoz if baby needs to b saved then geet should be alive .... how stupid LOLOuchcv'sAngry u r goneOuch)

CV's wht thy showed today was the limit DeadAngryOuchShockedConfused
i mean ... how can tht be possible ... she is not evn delivering right now ... how can thy show tht ... mother or child Ouch

if she was in 7 + months ... we can think about pre-mature delivery ,... but ... this is totally ridiculous ... wht the cv's are showing ....OuchAngry

The cv's surely need some classess & think tht we all are nut cases Confused we don't have brainsOuch

CVs dont show anything which is medically correct.................she inhaled stem n not smoke.so its not a big deal.................the problem shud be burns...........
and u right this Q does not arise at all............

CVs do u want my MED school book?????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

looks like the cv's seriously need some classes .... we need to send our GF team of doctors to city hospital Angry

girls don't get treated from city hospital one of the worst hospitals in here ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aarthirajendran

i have one dbt here accord to the article isn't the sanfgeet supposed to start tmrw then y the CV's show this scene today... how the hell they 'll be able to conduct the sangeet mehendi...as i think both usually takes place on the same day 

aarti i tink Cvs need to tell us whether its our 6th or GHSP ka 6th.which can be anytime in the next year!!!!!!!!!!!!
geet cannot be shown dancing now!!!!!!!!!! thats why the dream sequence...........
her love n trust will grow as she realises that maan saved her n khushi again...

is tat bottle i thot it was candle wic geet leftLOL LOL may be he uses conditioer for his sexy hair...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sexy everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Smileyeah now tat ...waitng for big face off of Brij and Maan

that will be some scene yaar....................

his prayers and the taveez and him changing for geet by having faith in GOD has been show cast for some important reason and i think now y it was shown  
correct.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

(I am sorry ... LOLLOLLOLBut ... geet is not delivering right ... so Y this question Question bcoz if baby needs to b saved then geet should be alive .... how stupid LOLOuchcv'sAngry u r goneOuch)

CV's wht thy showed today was the limit Confusedi am totally speechless ....LOLWink

i mean ... how can tht be possible ... she is not evn delivering right nowQuestion ... how can thy show tht ... mother or child Ouchlooks like thy like that dialogue a lot ...mother or child ...

if she was in 7 + months ... we can think about pre-mature delivery ,... but ... this is totally ridiculous ... wht the cv's are showing ....OuchAngry

The cv's surely need some classess & think tht we all are nut cases Confused we don't have brainsOuch

but loved GC & DD 's acting ... but wht to do the cv's messed up big time ... Ouch 

This is what I wanted to ask to this cannot be the question at this stage of pregnancy, I understand that they wanted to show Maan loves both his Mishti and the baby desperately but come on CV's get a grip, please be logical

yes dee ... cv's are messing up big time are thy doing it on purpose or out of ignorance ... i am unable to understand ....Angrywe keep on forgiving them & they keep on making mistakes Angrycv's react before ... the sand slips from ur hand Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!Big smile
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

Well said Depthi , Maan apne Geet ke liye pink shampoo and yellow conditioner ley aaye , Ye bathroom vi to Geet ka hoga after marriage . To Maan pahele se sab arrang ment karke rakha hai  .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????Cry
analysis in progress.....Cry

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

my chappal is ready for CV's if they harm the baby... we want both Mishti & Khushi to be safe...

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............Smileas we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........Smile
geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.Angry
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors partyEvil Smile(my dream n dhrashtis too)hehe....LOL

i really hope so dear... cant imagine anything happening to Geet or baby... she has to make a recovery..

so dont worry gals.............Embarrassed
wait for tomorrow..............Big smile

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............Cryn MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......Embarrassed
for  a moment there even i was scared of Brij LOL hes so evil.. i mean yeah he hates her and wants to kill her but to stand so close when she was suffocating..creepy *shivers*

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????ROFL
Geet must have left hers WinkWink after that night when *ahem**ahem*
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

sorry for the off trackBig smile

ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)ConfusedConfused
yeah well we found the purpose... and it may not have happened as we predicted, but he did see Geet through the glass Wink and he did break the door *YAY*

and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????Angry
extrasensory perception?????Confused
hmmm wondered about the same thing...

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................Smile

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............CryCry
now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................Smile
when Geet and baby are safe and sound.. Maan will hunt down the person responsible and feed him to the dogs...

MSK cried again.......................and me for him...........Cry
MSK cried for his Geet and we cried for the whole MSK family...my heart is still aching for himCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........Heart
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........Heart
whenever we think that theres nothing more to love about MSK, we find a side of him that makes us love him even more.. we saw the sweet boyfriend, the caring fiance.. and now a loving daddy Day Dreaming
if anyone watching Geet hasnt fallen in love with MSK then that person needs to get a heart... we love u MSK...
who in their right mind would want to escape from MSK and his magic
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........CryCryCry
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............Smile
in time of need he does turn to god even when he says he doesnt believe in him...
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........DeadDead
me too.. cant stand those scenes.. specially the ones in big madhir's on a storm coming and all the bells ringing Dead

His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............Smile
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......SmileSmile
united they stand, divided they would fall... their love is so strong that something one person believes in becomes the others beliefs as well..

will continue on marjanie....
DeadDead

IS KC ON ANOTHER PLANET THAT A SUNSAN RASTA COMES ON THE WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC?????????????????AngryAngryAngry
 how come Maneet never had their car broken down on that road...

ALSO THAT BRAT CAANNOT ACT AT ALL....SHE TOTALLY SPOILS THE SCENES...........her fake tears were so prominent n she cudnt even give a hurt expresion to go with it???????DeadDeadDead

now where did the trust issue come into it????
some logic plz.........
me likey arjuns new hirdo......even thi i liked the bangs.....LOL

bonfires.....not to be done........thats a maaneet right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
i skipped mArjAnie scenes tonight... there our Geet is fighting for life and our Maan is crying his heart out... and this stupid mArjAnie is building bonfires... why did they need a fire? i mean wasnt he working on the car and she was just standing there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
yaar what to write, yaar me all confused, articel said sangeet on 6th, and now geet in hospital.  yaar this CV cant be happy with a simple wedding, they need to get vilians (arjun and brij) and then they have a baby problem, yaar me all confused.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@dew:

looks like the cv's seriously need some classes .... we need to send our GF team of doctors to city hospital Angry

girls don't get treated from city hospital one of the worst hospitals in here ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

but dew if i gi there i might get to see my maan singh khurrana...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
har choti choti baat ke liye vo waha aa jata hai.........
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
bye good night dearies not feeling well today bad cold...

will chat tom!!!! and i will send in all the buddy requests....

see u all tom maaneets.. enjoy and have fun!!!

dewdropred

Go to top