Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 5)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I think MC will not happen . Geet and baby will be fine . Dr said that Geet ka halat aur buri hui to Geet  or baby me se koi ek ko chunna hoga . The biggest blooper of the day . How can it possible jab Geet just three or four months pregnent .  Maan was crying and I too for Maan . Maan praying in front of God gives positive vibes that baby will be save .

I also hated AA scene . B ut I like annie's dialouge with arjun today.Brij was really very scary . I don't think he left . Brij will come with more saajish and strength . I hope that Geet will recover tomorrow and the baby will be save . My ques is when the Sangeet will start.  I think there is no Sangeet on tomorrow .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno--aarthi--dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@dew n
@neeraj

i've got a brilliant idea...................
we can make use of the bonfire............AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

DONO KO USHI BONFIRE ME JALA DETE HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

humare maaneet ke scenes churanewalo ke saath ais a hi hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

My mistake Ash sorry, wrote Hima's name instead of you, sorry darling, yeh Maan ko dekh ke dimaag chalna band ho jaata hainEmbarrassed

dee ... for real ur brain stopped working Wink... y didn't u edit the post later on & took off my name & added aash name tht would be easy right & in a jhatka ...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

hi dear 

does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????Cry
analysis in progress.....Cry
me will join the sad analysis

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
i think for now they won't

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............Smileas we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........Smile
geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.Angry
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors partyEvil Smile(my dream n dhrashtis too...lol tat wud be great)hehe....LOL

so dont worry gals.............Embarrassed
wait for tomorrow..............Big smile

i have one dbt here accord to the article isn't the sanfgeet supposed to start tmrw then y the CV's show this scene today... how the hell they 'll be able to conduct the sangeet mehendi...as i think both usually takes place on the same day 

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............Cryn MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......Embarrassed

he is our MSK and Geet's saviour big time so he senses danger of his love ... and hate brij...

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????ROFL
is tat bottle i thot it was candle wic geet leftLOL LOL may be he uses conditioer for his sexy hair...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sorry for the off trackBig smile
 tat usually happens wen we discuss hottie ... so no worries..
ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)ConfusedConfused
  even i missed it but ma bro updated me as i went to turn the dosa..and ma prediction was somewat rite... rite dew di
and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????Angry
extrasensory perception?????Confused

even i was wondering tat dnt i ask u is he leaving

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved the way GC portrayed this part...he just ws stammering to the doc so tat neither he nor the doc cud understand wat was going...LOL 

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................Smile i thot after seeing the pic in FB he wud succeed tying it in his room but hosptial room is the lucky plzce for him to tie it around her wrist

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............CryCry
now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................Smileyeah now tat ...waitng for big face off of Brij and Maan

MSK cried again yeah and he looked so heart broken guyz note MSK heart broken for his love for the fourth time i think he is crying.........................and me for him...........Cry
HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........Heart
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........Heart

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........CryCryCry
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............Smile
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........DeadDead
His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............Smile
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......SmileSmile
his prayers and the taveez and him changing for geet by having faith in GOD has been show cast for some important reason and i think now y it was shown  

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@dew n

@neeraj

humare maaneet ke scenes churanewalo ke saath ais a hi hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

yes aash ... any how thy are close to the bonfire only ... we can zinda burn them LOLBTW we will get rid of mArjAnie for ever Wink

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!Big smile
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

hey deepti................

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's gift????????????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

think wilder yaar............
think body lotion..think personal application of said body lotion by the owner of the bottle to the to-be-co-owner............WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@dew n

@neeraj

yes aash ... any how thy are close to the bonfire only ... we can zinda burn them LOLBTW we will get rid of mArjAnie for ever Wink
mere paas ek super duper idea...

brij ko supari de dete hain!!!

geet ke mamle mein ab tak woh nakamyiyaab raha.. shayaad aani anrjun ko mar de humare liye!!!!

kay kehthe ho!!!

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Cvs trying to give uneffective jhatkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

hmmmmm.....well said...maans sudden belief in god will not go waste.its the proper track..........
but are there CCTv cams in Maans bedroom?????????/
i dont think so...........
lets see....
about the kasam.....
i hope its something big nb sensible............not a fooska like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
CV's never realise of  and  bloopersLOL...

i think there is no camera in Maan's room tho there is camera inside the KM house rite and in whole of outhouse...so may be wile he was wandering round he mite have got himself captured with out him knwing...

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top