Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 4)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

aarti is suffering from SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(selective amnesia syndrome!!!)ShockedShockedShocked
r u suffering r the CV's ruining our nitesAngry

@ aashu : im 1000% sure as u said tat nothing will happen to Geet r khushi....and the taveez and Maan beleiving in God wud not be brought into track suddenly by the CV'swat say... his prayers are defo going to answered and this going to lead inot huge investigation inside his bedroom as of who increased the temp... inside the bathroom and he will defo go and chk the CCV camera's recorded part again and will find out tat Brij was here and fulfledged face off  of Maan and brij and finally Maan's kasam...and in the mean wile there is a chance tat he mire some how suspect arjunagainas he is the wedding planner... but he doesn't  knw who brij is so mite ease with him for some times then after marriage he'll tail and find out wat is arjun upto... 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 05 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

hello dearie ...
does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????CryCryCryCryCryCry
analysis in progress.....CryCryCryCryCry

I 2 need a shoulderCryCryCry ...chalo aash ek dusre ke kande pae sar rakh khae rote hain ...Cryafter watching maan & geet & brilliant performance by GC & DD ...

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileas we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........SmileSmileSmileSmile

yes dear me 2 sure ...

geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors partyEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile(my dream n dhrashtis too)hehe....LOLLOLLOLLOL

so dont worry gals.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wait for tomorrow..............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............CryCryCryCryn MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this brij  kamina ... hain kamina ... AngryDD did a good job .... her performance was very gud ...Clap

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sorry for the off trackBig smile

wasn't that candle ... i thought it was a candle ...LOL 
ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)ConfusedConfused

he did not break the glass used his tai chi skills & kicked the door open ...LOL

and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
extrasensory perception?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

he jumps to conclusions very easily LOL

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................Smile

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............CryCry

great performance by GC ... luved him over there ... panic panic ... running around in panic ...

now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................Smile

he thought that the heater was left open by mistake ... so his doubts will b cleared only after geet gains conscious ....

MSK cried again.......................and me for him...........CryCryCryCryCry
HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

yes aash agreed ... we will love him even after we die & our atma will bhatak behind him ....LOL

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........CryCryCry
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............Smile
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........DeadDead
His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............Smile
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......SmileSmile

yes aash agreed ....loved him over there ...

will continue on marjanie....
DeadDead

IS KC ON ANOTHER PLANET THAT A SUNSAN RASTA COMES ON THE WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC?????????????????AngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yes aash agreed.... so ridiculous ...LOLLOLLOL

ALSO THAT BRAT CAANNOT ACT AT ALL....SHE TOTALLY SPOILS THE SCENES...........her fake tears were so prominent n she cudnt even give a hurt expresion to go with it???????DeadDeadDead

now where did the trust issue come into it????
some logic plz.........
me likey arjuns new hirdo......even thi i liked the bangs.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

bonfires.....not to be done........thats a maaneet right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

i was planning bonfire on maaneet ... how come mArjAnie got tht ....AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

tho today's epi was sad i cudn't stop loving the way Maan gets panicky and stammers to the doc... tat was really well portrayed by GC...

yes arti agree ... gc did a brilliant job ... in emoting those scenes ... luved him to the core like tht ... but i am unable to forgive the cv's ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--sumona28Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=neeraj268]
geet shd be fine, ya aash nothing will happen to mishti n khushi. maan's tavee z n prayers will save geet n bsk SmileSmileSmile.

Brij is moving around the KM like Mr. India Angry, no body sees him moving around Unhappy, this is too much. Maan n Geet hv never cum face to face wid Brijjy. aisa kaise ?

fishy fishy..........dadi shares all details with maaneet.so why not this??????????
ant where the heck are the stupid security cameras??????????AngryAngryAngry
Mr india is so right......aur shud i say..mogambo!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
kamina brijAngryAngryAngry
but he does it so well......his expressions manage to creep me out yaar.............wow to the actor(annie take lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!)AngryAngryAngry

Something is terribly wrong wid brij's mind, real despo to kill geet. he is a scary fellow Ouch.

Maan was so upset to see geet fainted in bathroom that our punjabi puttar forgot to use his doley sholey n instead broke open the door wid his foot ClapClapClap. wah maan , kya baat hai.....StarStar

i liked the part wen maan blabbered to doc that geet fainted in the bathroom. it looked so real...all of us cant articulate the problem clearly when we r in trouble. loved the portrayal of tension by maan...

me too.....................SmileSmile

maan cried for his beloved Cry........oh maanu......u r so adorable....ur heart aching for ur love..........u hv changed so much wid love..........our fearless tiger turned into fearful deer.......love .... love...maan has the fear of losing his princess....oh boy u hv bcum vulnerable

CVs hv some loose nuts which shd be tightened up fast otherwise they will keep on driving us nutsConfusedConfusedConfused. Height of confusion....geet's pregnancy.....they r themselves not sure how many months pregnant is geet. preg'y track is a total mess ...ConfusedConfused

hope GSK n BSK get well by tomorrow... we dont wanna lose either just like MSK.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileall shd be well

MC track is just for hyoe...............the cvs not understanding that this is not the correct way to gain TRPs............we are not a foolish bunch of hangers on who will swallow everything blindly..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

guys honestly can u tell me what's wrong with the cvs?they have got such an amazing lead pair and they mess up.i mean as far  as my knoweldge in pregnancy goes when a baby is full grown then the question of choosing the mother and child comes.here as far as i remember according to the hospital scene..geet is what 3 or 4 months pregnant.so where this question of choosing comes.cvs have gone in gajni mode again it seems.
well nothing will happen to the baby otherwise geet and msk won't be taking the horse ride for sure.annie...annie....god when she will learn to act.arjun is a decent actor but annie just spoils the scene.seems kc is in another city.again my theory is right cvs have gone in gajni mode.
i second u............where the hell did the sunsan rasta come from yaar??????????
exactly.on top of it annie can't act.today i seriously wanted to push annie-arjun from the screen.

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

aarti is suffering from SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(selective amnesia syndrome!!!)ShockedShockedShocked
r u suffering r the CV's ruining our nitesAngry

@ aashu : im 1000% sure as u said tat nothing will happen to Geet r khushi....and the taveez and Maan beleiving in God wud not be brought into track suddenly by the CV'swat say... his prayers are defo going to answered and this going to lead inot huge investigation inside his bedroom as of who increased the temp... inside the bathroom and he will defo go and chk the CCV camera's recorded part again and will find out tat Brij was here and fulfledged face off  of Maan and brij and finally Maan's kasam...and in the mean wile there is a chance tat he mire some how suspect arjunagainas he is the wedding planner... but he doesn't  knw who brij is so mite ease with him for some times then after marriage he'll tail and find out wat is arjun upto... 

Cvs trying to give uneffective jhatkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

hmmmmm.....well said...maans sudden belief in god will not go waste.its the proper track..........
but are there CCTv cams in Maans bedroom?????????/
i dont think so...........
lets see....
about the kasam.....
i hope its something big nb sensible............not a fooska like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Winkhey crazyies..

i am late....today...

the epsiode was to awesome....dhrasti awesome acting.. she actualluy looked like uski...ghutan ho rahi thi.... oh god brij!!!! u kya cheez hai bhai... ( all that carp about purkon ki pagdi).....ek hi baat dohra dohrake.. kya karthe ho!!!

maan didnt break the famous khurana glass door... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
still he did a kind of stunt!!! and after breaking he jumped to bahthroom...

and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!Big smile
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

annie dress was so dull i didnt like the colour... so bad.. arjun looked  good!!!!

u are right aash.. annie doesnt know how tpo act!! even tasha does eviulness better.....

and yes KC.. is in some no where city!!!!

u get out and see sunsaan se sadak!!!!

RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@dee...

Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.

he fulfilled my wish  LOL

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleClap

the glass door was for drashti ... she tried to break in ... & atleast he saw through the  glass door ... LOL

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????Embarrassed

was tht a bottle wht made me think it was a candle ... LOL

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tearsCry

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone getHeart

GC / maan did a super duper job ... LOLluv him as MSK 24/7 ... oh this remembers me tht thread it's been a long time i have not written i love my maan singh khurana the most ... need to go & search tht thread ...LOL

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.

I liked tht ne actually did not fall for him & yelled back at him ...

I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,Angry he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.

i want him to fall on geet's legs & ask for forgiveness... such  type of psycho's should be sent to mental homes ...

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????Confused

the baby is still in geet's tummy....

dee ...haven't u noticed cv's blunder ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top